DropBearChick

Press vest

Press vest, is it in the game, of my 100 hours I've never found one if it is in game where do I find it?

People have found them so they must be, I haven't had much luck though.

jpIV8R0.png

• Like 1

I would like me one of those pressvests.

It should be easy enough to acquire and shouldn't be rarer than all the military-grade clothing. That is what needs balancing in my oppinion.

I would like me one of those pressvests.

It should be easy enough to acquire and shouldn't be rarer than all the military-grade clothing. That is what needs balancing in my oppinion.

Unlike military vests, it does offer ballistic protection, which imho sould be rare.

Unlike military vests, it does offer ballistic protection, which imho sould be rare.

Be nice to see registered medics, such as this lot (http://tmwdayz.com/), get enhanced body armour after undergoing training :)

People have found them so they must be, I haven't had much luck though.

jpIV8R0.png

Great its Lee Boyd Malvo......

Ok thx guys anyone got a list of towns with train stations I know the major cities have em but anywhere else? And do they spawn anywere other then train stations and the ship wreck?

Edited by spartan54820

Ok thx guys anyone got a list of towns with train stations I know the major cities have em but anywhere else? And do they spawn anywere other then train stations and the ship wreck?

elektro, cherno... you just need to follow the rails :D

and yes, they only spawn in these two places.

it's nice to have a feeling of safety, but the vest is REALLY blue. so it's all about contrast with your jacket.

I have seen 2 press vests in the cargo ship up by berezino. Ya'll saying they just spawn at elektro and cherno need to get out of your comfort zones.

I have seen 2 press vests in the cargo ship up by berezino. Ya'll saying they just spawn at elektro and cherno need to get out of your comfort zones.

I think just about everyone mentioned the wee boaty, matey :lol:

I found one in the new broken ship, unfortunately I'm having issues posting the screenshot.

I found two of them so far. Both times at the trainstation in Electro. One time it was inside the trainstation and the other time outside.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus
  • Like 1

Combat vest does to? does it?

Ah, only if people would adhere to the words, " Press " and not KoS LOL.. then we could have news of Chernarus

I found mine at a runined bus station near a large construction project in the North East.Can't remember the name of it.

Combat vest does to? does it?

I heard tactical vest might have some, haven´t tested, only found 2 of those and valued the better camo on the uk vest above the protection i might´ve gotten.

Got one a day ago, Cherno TS. Should also offer some ballistic prot, but you lack the two extra slots any other military vest offers. If you care for the look it's not that bad though. You can compensate the two slots or just use a protection case. Or two at once.

I hope similar clothing will make it into the game (well, they already said it will but still hoping!) so that you can have some more distinction. Also or especially for more friendly-ish players.

Roughly, so far it's basically "Freshspawn" grade, "civilian level" and "military grade". The majority being in between 2 and 3.

You can already mix clothing somewhat, though. A guy with a press vest can indeed be some kind of reporter, either generally or within a group (recorder). Or in general non-bandits. You can also designate a medic by mixing certain clothing and using a rebreather mask or whatever it is called.