TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

It's also preferential treatment of one particular group. I want my clan to have a pinned topic as well than.

The Trusted Medics of the Wasteland have earned their place to be pinned in the General Discussion section. They did it once under the leadership of DayZ Hero, Dr. Wasteland, and are doing it again for the Standalone under the leadership of Marijke. They are pinned in the DayZ Mod section, so why not here as well? Standalone has not somehow changed their cause. 

Just curious if you think 'they', you, we will be starting another White List of medics again? Was a great idea.

It does not seem likely. I only say that because it would be much easier to join and use the TMW's TS server to make yourself known as a trusted medic and achieve Honorary Member status within that community. Then again, a white list is a definite advantage when operating separately from the group. Having a pinned thread that acknowledges your SteamID as a trusted medic is a great assurance to others that you are not likely to rob them blind and leave them for dead.

Is Se7en still around? I remember his cities of duped tents up by misty peak, filled with NVGs and GPS and guns. I also remember him banning me from the server and TS after frapsing him cheating and destroying his tents on multiple occasions..

I was part of TMW for some time until I saw what really happened inside.

I believe that Se7en departed for another gaming group a little while ago. In any case, this is not the thread to address such concerns. We already know a mod will come in here to keep things in check, so why not speak directly with the leaders on their TeamSpeak server instead for answers?

Edited by A9821
  • Like 1

This is just great! havent used the service yeat. But will definitely give it a shoot! Hope to see you in-game TMW

Im currently waiting for a medic in Teamspeak, Im in the North West would be great if a medic could get on Teamspeak :D

• Like 1

I love you guys! I have not used you yet but I definitely see myself doing so. I am looking forward to persistent gear as I hope to be able to donate and do supply runs for a service such as this if your supplies get low.

I'm the leader of [WCO] I really like your outfits idea.

Whiskey Company is almost the equivalent of MP's. We KoS at Balota, and anything North of Stary Sober, but other than that we do not KoS, we always try to talk to people, and we are well known for helping people new to the game.

If you guys are interested in an alliance, let us know. We would be more than happy to dish over some extra muscle for you guys if you need it.

Is Se7en still around? I remember his cities of duped tents up by misty peak, filled with NVGs and GPS and guns. I also remember him banning me from the server and TS after frapsing him cheating and destroying his tents on multiple occasions..

I was part of TMW for some time until I saw what really happened inside.

The better way would have been to contact one of the staffmembers of TMW or Se7eN on here, if you'd really want to see your issues being resolved.

This thread is for people seeking medical attention, let's just keep it at that.

• Like 2

Any ideas guys? Fully fed, and watered. You gave me a saline drip and pain killers, but still my vision has not recovered. No other symptoms.

Any ideas guys? Fully fed, and watered. You gave me a saline drip and pain killers, but still my vision has not recovered. No other symptoms.

How's your color?  Have you changed any visual settings?  Does it say "healthy" in your inventory screen?

Your guy may just need a bit of rest.  Find a quiet town and just hang out for a bit, or just toggle on walk and loot.  The only other thing I would suggest is an epi-pen for shock, but I don't know the symptoms of shock at this time.

I have heard the Painkillers change the blurry vision. Also - have you tried relogging at all?

Did you disable your "Postprocessing" in your Video-Options?

Nice bunch of people came and gave me a saline drip after an altercation with an attempted axe murderer (Axe murderer 0 - 1 M4 wielder)

It's a big map so be prepared for a wait and just enjoy their comms chatter :)

TMW - Please have one or a few of your members add me on Steam.  User name is the same as my forum name.  I have donations now, I will most likely have donations later.  We will communicate via steam/teamspeak to set up rendezvous.

Thanks for doing what you do.  It's really cool :)

I had this issue with a patient as well. Aside from rest, eat and drink everything in sight (but don't make yourself sick). Try vitamins as well, this may be the result of a low "health" pool (different from blood), which takes time, food and water to recover, disinfect your wounds as well, with Alcohol tincture and disinfectant spray.

Edited by Goose77
  • Like 1

inb4 called into a combat zone, that would be some shit, other than that really good thing to do.

Say if i'm most definitely a hero, could I potentially help?

Well, what can I say. These guys are great. Found me in the dark and treated me after I lost my vision (Zombie attack) Then came back to help me again with a different treatment when the symptoms persisted. 

A great team of guys who make Dayz a pleasure.

Genuinely helpful, a great resource. Support them when you can; because they will be there to help you. Excellent team work and a real difference to the KoS boys. Adds a great dimension to the game. Lets hope for more outfits like this!

• Like 3

Say if i'm most definitely a hero, could I potentially help?

Yes, hop on our forums and teamspeak we are friendly, unless I've had a few then i may just randomly make fun of you (but it will be with the best intentions).

If your fully healed and your vision is blurry hit esc click on configure and video then go back in game. that should fix the blurry vision. i think its a glich in the codeing then your heal is regained. its happened to my my team mates and I.

I had this issue with a patient as well. Aside from rest, eat and drink everything in sight (but don't make yourself sick). Try vitamins as well, this may be the result of a low "health" pool (different from blood), which takes time, food and water to recover, disinfect your wounds as well, with Alcohol tincture and disinfectant spray.

I don't think you can use the spray for your wounds, just the alcohol. :thumbsup:

Generally if you get hit and are still "healthy" with the tag but you are groaning that probably means you got infected from the zombie. Use the alcohol to clean the wound. You will get the sick tag for a while, then it will clear up and you will be 100%

Would love to join the medic ranks. I can heal you up and get you on the path to survival. I loot shirts, pills, medic packs and more on my adventures in the zombie world. Stay safe out there.