TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

I hope dean will donate you some vehicles.

Yeah.... and i´ll get a Tank for being nice and sweet....

this is a brilliant idea and service, have had to use it a couple of times, and they were really helpful, i would recomend using the teamspeak (as i did) as they are able to see what the problem is immediately.

• Like 2

A. no comment | theslacker.net

B. I'm bleeding, and I have no bandages, I tried to tear my shirt and pants, but of course this is DayZ and they dissapeared into 7th dimension

C. Chernogorsk 

D. Friendly, with Magnum and Mosin

A. no comment | theslacker.net

B. I'm bleeding, and I have no bandages, I tried to tear my shirt and pants, but of course this is DayZ and they dissapeared into 7th dimension

C. Chernogorsk 

D. Friendly, with Magnum and Mosin

Healed

Once I get loot back (Got reset three times yesterday as I had to abandon laggy severs), I'd be happy to donate resources, and later on when I get a good rig, possibly join up as a bodyguard preferably.

Edit: Also, I've been able to heal broken legs by getting out of the sever before jumping back in. First time was a fluke, as I broke it far from any friends or buildings, logged out, and came back in hours later, leg fixed. I tested it again after I was looting in an apartment complex and went up the ladder, only to glitch on the top of the ladder and fall back down, breaking my legs again. Did the sever pop, and I was fine. A note though, is that you still make the pained sounds moving about.

Edited by zaczac111

Oh my god.

How can I join.

Head to our website, tmwdayz.com, register and hop on teamspeak.

• Like 1

I wanted to send a thank you to TMW and Medic Rondango for saving my bacon last night. I was black and white from boxing several Zombies (no weapons for the majority of the game) and when I finally had the upper hand I couldn't scavenge enough food and water to recover from my injuries. So after requesting assistance near Dubrovka, I was able to meet up with Medic Rondango who quickly cured my wounds. 

Ron - thanks again for the tactical vest and the heavy supply of beans! That was an awesome gesture to a newbie (me). What an awesome service and bunch of great guys/gals! 

Shintaro

• Like 1

A. Synnx

B. Unconcious, I dont know

C. Chernogask airfield at the medical bit, 48, 130 are the coords, im in a tent somewere.

D. Green mountain backpack, gas mask, tactical helmet and vest and a m4a1.

Im okay now, thanks Insaniac and TwitchyTrigger. <3

Edited by Synnx
  • Like 2

This is great. Visited your website there's a big ladder under ts, were shoukd I drop into via your ts. Also im heading back to electro . I am fully geared up saline bandages ammo etc so if you see me dont worry Im here to help.

do you guys have a dayz server

Edited by KnightTemplar

So I was walking up some stairs and my guy moaned and fell down, now I'm guessing my leg is broken (I cant stand up). Do I still need morphine or is there another way to fix a broken leg in the SA?

Edit: My status says "healthy", should it say that my leg is broken? For all I know it's a bug and not a broken leg :p

Edited by WarheadNOR

So I was walking up some stairs and my guy moaned and fell down, now I'm guessing my leg is broken (I cant stand up). Do I still need morphine or is there another way to fix a broken leg in the SA?

Edit: My status says "healthy", should it say that my leg is broken? For all I know it's a bug and not a broken leg :P

I haven't experience a broken leg myself, so I can't say for sure, but I assume not being able to stand up is message enough.

If you combine sticks and a rag you can make a splint to use on yourself.  Otherwise come on the TS and a medic will help you.

If you've logged out already, try hopping back in and see how it is, I've heard relogging will fix broken legs, I just don't know how consistently.

I haven't experience a broken leg myself, so I can't say for sure, but I assume not being able to stand up is message enough.

If you combine sticks and a rag you can make a splint to use on yourself.  Otherwise come on the TS and a medic will help you.

If you've logged out already, try hopping back in and see how it is, I've heard relogging will fix broken legs, I just don't know how consistently.

Thank you. Will try to log back in tomorrow. And if it's not fixed I will call out for help! Btw, do you have to find the sticks or could you chop them from a tree?

Thank you. Will try to log back in tomorrow. And if it's not fixed I will call out for help! Btw, do you have to find the sticks or could you chop them from a tree?

Sounds good, and you just find them right now, typically in sheds or barns and the like.

i'll have to remember to hop on teamspeak for healing later. also if i get an O- blood character i will happily donate some blood.

Sounds good, and you just find them right now, typically in sheds or barns and the like.

My legs were fixed when I logged in! Wuhu!

You guys in need of any specific medical supplies? I know it is an issue right now with character wipes and no storage. Just wondering, like playing with you folks. :thumbsup:

I am carrying a few medical supplies that could be donated.(Defibrillator, saline, blood bags) Are you set up to receive donations yet?

These guys are awesome. I'd give them a 10/10 with a (relatively, due to no vehicles) quick response time and excellent bedside manor. They even gave me several cans of soda just because i was thirsty.

They were so good to refuse offers of ammo, a gun and medical supplies. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

Do you guys still have the white list of "3rd party" medics?

Edited by Frostbyte_

Do you guys still have the white list of "3rd party" medics?

Not any more due to it became a mess to maintain.  We do however have a trusted tag on our teamspeak for folks who don't want to be members but be trusted by the community to heal.

Curious but did you ever had a failed attempt?

Like you went to heal a guy and he laughed and said "jokes on you" and a bunch of guys slaughtered you?

Great job out there hope to see more of you guys on SA servers we need more people helping instead of murdering