TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

Name: Shiloh

Medical Problem: Severe blood loss, bullet wounds.

Location: Elektro, on top of hospital roof. Across from street of school/office building. Will relocate if necessary. (Can provide overwatch on the way in)

Description: Gas mask, ballistic helmet, TTsKO pants and shirt, blue backpack.

• Like 1

I was just curious if the new patch, with it's server timer etc, has caused any problems with TMW administering medical services??

Big shout out to the TMW crew, great help to me tonight with my gimpy leg!

Edited by zeroy99
  • Like 1

Big shout out to the TMW crew, great help to me tonight with my gimpy leg!

No problem, glad we could help ^_^

• Like 2

Knar and Goose saved my life, literally. Took less than 2 minutes in team speak, before they were headed towards me. They braved the horrors of Cherno for someone they didn't even know. Much appreciation for your service.

• Like 2

Need some advice. I got sick from drinking too much water due to desync lol. So i have the vomit status after awhile it's gone. But a red sick status stays on after i played for around 1 hour and it's making me thirsty. Do i need antibiotic or i need to wait much longer? I dont have any medicine :(

Need some advice. I got sick from drinking too much water due to desync lol. So i have the vomit status after awhile it's gone. But a red sick status stays on after i played for around 1 hour and it's making me thirsty. Do i need antibiotic or i need to wait much longer? I dont have any medicine :(

I believe there isn't any cure from vomiting. Just eat and drink but not -too- much, stomach capacity is very low on this build If i remember correctly.

Assuming you didn't eat any bad food/poison, I think you just need to stay hydrated until it goes away. Just drink until you get the light green "hydrated" icon, but don't keep drinking after that. If it doesn't go away after a bit, there may be a new sickness bug.

Will i get sick from drinking sea water? lol coz i drank a pond right in front of Rify the ship wreck spot. 

Good to know! Ok i'll play a bit longer and see if my sickness will go away and report back to you guys thanks for the advice.

Edit: yay after running around for 20min, my sickness gone and my healthy status is back  ^_^

Edited by Gekikara

These guys are amazing. They have saved my life, and I`m sure they will again. Getting help was quick and simple, and I would recommend them to anyone who needs anything.

• Like 1

Can you cure poisoning from disinfectant spray? The first time I drank it on accident I died, and it's been forced fed to me a few times after which I've died as well...

Can you cure poisoning from disinfectant spray? The first time I drank it on accident I died, and it's been forced fed to me a few times after which I've died as well...

There's no medicinal cure at this time, but you can fight it.  You'll need to be in healthy status before it happens, or have a friend with blood and food to get you to healthy status.  You'll need to eat and drink lots to keep it going.  It can take about 2 hours to completely fight it off and get back to healthy again.

Need help with a broken leg! Had 2 morphine injectors, both sadly ruined in the events leading to my current state!
Name in game is SwarfegaHead. Im in one of the apartment buildings on the NW side of Cherno, on the coastal side of the block, sorry i cant be more specific. Currently wearing a green beret, black flannel shirt, UK vest, blue cargo pants, armed with an M4, Mosin and axe. any help is appreciated, ive enough food and water to keep me going a couple of hours :p

Big thankyou and shout out goes out to Knar, Trigger and TMW for helping mend my broken leg in a remote area, you rock, keep up the great work!  :thumbsup:  :D  :beans:

Hey :)

My legs were broken, i got a morphine and a saline injection from the medic who was really nice to me. :thumbsup:

Maybe u think like me the first time, "What the heck is a medic?" :P  "I will tell them the coords and they will come to kill me" ,but NO.

Trust them :)

All my recommendations!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are amazing!!! Thx 4 helping me out!! :thumbsup: :beans: :emptycan:

Just suffered a random broken leg for no apparent reason.  I am on the lower roof of fire station in Cherno.  I have black jeans, UK vest, radar cap and crowbar.  Please help :/  Also starving.... have a can of beans but no means of opening it.   What a sad state of affairs.

Name: gameconcept on steam

Medical problem: I got shot at the leg so it's broken.

Description: Gas mask, ballistic helmet, hunter backpack, TTSKO jacket, olive cargo pants

I would really appreciate some help. I survived about 4 hours so far with broken legs looking for some sticks..

a) Mudbutt

B) Broken Leg

c) Tenement, N. Berezino

d) Male, Green mountain BP, fireaxe and SKS

Stupid ladders

Steam name, JAKEJIGGLYBALLS

Edited by Girth Brooks

A big thanks to the two medics (including [TMW]Marijke herself B), what a sweet voice she has) that came to my rescue tonight, they fixed my broken leg with a rather dirty looking wooden splint they found on the way...A very professionnal team indeed.I was up and running within 10 min and it only coast me a can of spaghetti and a fresh apple!

If I find my self in trouble again, I sure will call on you!

Thanks again for saving a character that had gone through so much...I know I shouldn't but I'm getting attached to it... 

Till next time...

A. Skoms

B. Broken leg

C. Novy Sobor

D. Cowboy hat, blue shirt, black cargopants, green 25 slots backpack and a fire axe.

Hi guys,

So i broke my leg after falling from second floor of a barn in Novy. Its a handsome character so i wish for him to live. So if someone have morphine and want to help i would be very happy.

The coordinates for the barn im in is: 070 077. And the coordinates make sense in this map:

http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#7.070.077

Its also worth noticing i am on a hardcore server.

Thanks in advance:)

Oops!

double post..:(

Edited by skoms

a. callmemrcaptain

b. severe bloodloss and broken leg

c. military airbase

d. black motorhelmet, green mountain backpack, fireaxe

please help me! i had morphine but i was assaulted and now it's ruined. i need alot of blood too. would really like it if someone could help me! i found a first aid kit and i am willing to give that to the organization :)

Edited by callmemistercaptain