TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

A. LoonyBoy

B. I need someone to aplly this saline bag iv to me

C.maybe you could help me out with that?

D. male character. motorcycle helmet and sks and axe

1. Broken Leg/arm

2. North http://imgur.com/Vdabf6i

3. Next to the town sign

4. black jacked green trousers, ballistic helmet, a mosin and a blue backpack

Phoenix777 just found me and fixed my broken bones, not to mention his exquisite generousity! Thanks again!

No problem, it was my pleasure to help you in your time of need. I was just lucky to be in the right area at the right time. At first I thought my hardcore character was still in the north west, but then I remembered I moved it over to the north east the day before. I'm just glad everything went smoothly. :)

A. LoonyBoy

B. I need someone to aplly this saline bag iv to me

C.maybe you could help me out with that?

D. male character. motorcycle helmet and sks and axe

if you still need help, head over to the teamspeak at:

ts.tmwdayz.com

Also for best results, some idea on location and what mode you're playing on will help. Even just a general area or description can help. If you don't know where you are that's fine, the members on the teamspeak can help you pinpoint where you are.

Location helps those responding know if they can get to you in a decent amount of time. For instance with dancing bear I saw his post shortly after he made it and I had to go to work in an hour and 20 minutes but since I knew I was real close to him I managed to contact him, get to his last location, and heal him in under 30 minutes.

Depending on your situation you may also want to check Merino's videos here.

If you aren't actively losing blood from an injury/ailment or can't function well due to severely low blood/health then just eating food and drinking will help you slowly regain blood and health once you are light green energized, and at least dark green hydrated in your inventory screen. The videos in the link or consulting a TMW member on teamspeak can give you more indepth info.

Edited by Phoenix777
  • Like 3

Are you Medics in need of O+ blood? I just tested myself, and it turns out I am O+. I am willing to "sell" my blood for gear, or, failing that, just donate if someone wants to make the trek out to me. 

PM me the details.

Are you Medics in need of O+ blood? I just tested myself, and it turns out I am O+. I am willing to "sell" my blood for gear, or, failing that, just donate if someone wants to make the trek out to me. 

PM me the details.

Thanks for the offer Whyherro123, but when it comes to blood we tend to stay away from donations outside the group. The reason is because if anyone just came and said they had O- blood and actually didn't, that would put out patients in danger! So unfortunately, we have to stick to our Members that have O- blood. However, if you find a medic that has a blood test kit I'm sure they would be able to make sure and grab some blood from you!

However if you have any more questions about this please pm me, thanks.

Edited by (TMW)ProDispatch
  • Like 1

That as well as O+ can only give to + blood types and not negatives.  As a general rule for now we only carry O- so we don't have to test our patient's blood.

Appreciate the thought though.

• Like 2

Yesterday I woke up with a broken leg. I came to your teamspeak not knowing what your Medic group was really all about. I was in a chat channel with a few others and one of them (sorry I don't remember his name) said that he had a person near my location and she was a new member. I just wanted to say that Nala was very professional and very helpful in fixing me right up. I offered all kinds of gear, medical supplies, etc...but she refused. I then offered to guard the entrance to the Jail building we was near so she could loot it and she still refused. Well Nala I hope you read this or your fellow mates tell ya about this. But I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!!! Now you can't refuse my thanks and I hope that your future patience appreciate your kindness and hospitality in this very gruesome world we (play) live in. I hope I can call on you again if I ever wake up and magically have my legs break again :lol:

Edited by Zolomus
  • Like 1

Can donate some morphine to medics in regular mode or I am about to throw it away as it takes up my inventory. PM me for exact location. I am close to NEAF.

Hello guys.

ingame: VVarhead

I need some Morphium to fix a broken leg, I'm currently lying in the first barn when you come from the east to Msta.

Please someone :/

You will be rewarded properly ;)

Hello guys.

ingame: VVarhead

I need some Morphium to fix a broken leg, I'm currently lying in the first barn when you come from the east to Msta.

Please someone :/

You will be rewarded properly ;)

Hello there Warhead! If you would like to pop over to our TeamSpeak at (ts.tmwdayz.com) and join the correct help needed channel, one of our medics will be able to come and assist you! :)

A. Kakes.

B. Broken Legs

C. Prison at the NWAF

D. Grey pants and shirt, black vest and green combat helmet

A. Kakes.

B. Broken Legs

C. Prison at the NWAF

D. Grey pants and shirt, black vest and green combat helmet

if you still need help try the teamspeak server at:

ts.tmwdayz.com

There is a few members on right now that should be able to help you

A. Your in game name: bernardo

B. What medical attention you need: Fixe a fracture (leg)

C. Your location: Krasnostav (Inside a tall building. Looks like an hospital) 

D. and a general description of your character: Male. Geared. Green Helmet and M4 and also with Pistol Chest Holder

Edited by Megaberna

Head on to the teamspeak and join a help needed channel for the fastest response. See above posts for link. ;-)

If you don't get a response after some time, feel free to politely ask a TMW member in one of the Channels if they can help you.

Edited by Phoenix777
  • Like 1

Head on to the teamspeak and join a help needed channel for the fastest response. See above posts for link. ;-)

If you don't get a response after some time, feel free to politely ask a TMW member in one of the Channels if they can help you.

Done. Got healed and ready to go. 

Thank you very much. I also made a vouch for you on the TMW forums. 

im at NEA i need morphine i dont have any, im in tech building

steam name true_phantomz

got help from TMW, Thanks!

Edited by Michael_42

A. Your in game name: Michael

B. What medical attention you need: Fix a fracture (leg)

C. Your location: NE Airfield (inside tech building) 

D. and a general description of your character: Male, Orange Mtn Backpack, Headtorch, Shotgun

Steam: true_phantomz

got help from TMW, Thanks!

Edited by Michael_42

Hey Michael_42 If you wanna hop on our teamspeak @ ts.tmwdayz.com and hop into the help needed channels one of our medics will be with you shortly :)

• Like 2

In-Game Name: Karl

Medical Attention: Fractured Leg

Location: Airfield in NW corner of map, between Vybor and Grishino.  Coordinates are 047, 051.  On the roof of the fire station.

Character Description: All camo, camo boonie hat, gas mask, green M4.

Hey Karlkurtz32, There are medics available in the TMW teamspeak, the server address is ts.tmwdayz.com

*It might be advantageous to remove your coordinates for now and be sure to only accept friend requests from TMW members. We wouldn't want a bandit to use this forum as a means of tracking you down.

Feel free to join whenever you're ready and a medic will come help you.

Edited by NuVoltare

Sorry if my post is not true to the topic but do you need more medics in your team?

Sounds like a fun "job" and I'm interested in helping you helping others. ^_^

• Like 1

Sorry if my post is not true to the topic but do you need more medics in your team?

Sounds like a fun "job" and I'm interested in helping you helping others. ^_^

http://tmwdayz.com/index.php?/forum/19-searching-for-recruiter/

register at our forums and enter the recruitment process

• Like 1

Hey Karlkurtz32, There are medics available in the TMW teamspeak, the server address is ts.tmwdayz.com

*It might be advantageous to remove your coordinates for now and be sure to only accept friend requests from TMW members. We wouldn't want a bandit to use this forum as a means of tracking you down.

Feel free to join whenever you're ready and a medic will come help you.

Thank you very much for your help!

Need help. My character is stuck and can't move. Someone has to kill me I guess. Or if possible try to push me out of that Position.

Problem is I don't know exactly where I am but maybe some guys of you can figure it out from the screenshots. :D

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-23227608/2014-05-17_00002.jpg.html

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-23227612/2014-05-17_00004.jpg.html