TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

I won't be able to help you personally (not at my computer atm) but I strongly advise that you log out immediately unless you're unconscious and head to the teamspeak server ts.tmwdayz.com to find a medic.

We don't discriminate playstyle or look, so long as you cooperate with us, we'll cooperate with you.

Thanks, in the channel now awaiting a medic :)

Looking for a medic! Got shot on sight by a group of bandits and i managed to escape..but i am bleeding out and need a bandaid/rags :(

In balota main city at the moment. Let me know if anyone can help!! Would appreciate it :( In the main housing area looking for shirts/first aid kits and no luck :(

A. Arvin

B. Bandaid/rags

C. Balota  (housing area)

D. (Wearing mostly camo, green. Ballistic helmet with M4 and fire axe on back). 

Edited by Rivyulet

Looking for a medic! Got shot on sight by a group of bandits and i managed to escape..but i am bleeding out and need a bandaid/rags :(

In balota main city at the moment. Let me know if anyone can help!! Would appreciate it :( In the main housing area looking for shirts/first aid kits and no luck :(

Best to find a safe place, log out and go to the TMW team speak at:

ts.tmwdayz.com

from there they can start heading your way. if you go unconscious though don't log out. logging out while unconscious will kill you

A. Emil

B. broken limbs

C. berezino school

D. Yellow raincoat

please help me!

A. Juri

B. Leg in pain(dont know how to fix it but it prevents me to regain blood which i lost)

C. NWAF forest

D. Green camo and balistic helmet

would appreciate some help, thanks

Hi there folks! If you are still waiting for assistance, just head to the team speak server ts.tmwdayz.com and find a medic.

A. [PsR]stiviGER
B. Broken leg
C. Left part of the ship north of Berenzino
D. Light skin, white underwear

Please help me, I'm trapped in there.

These medics are really nice and professional people. Thanks for your help today!

I guess I'll hop on TS sometime tomorrow again, as I'm bleeding at NWAF!

These medics are really nice and professional people. Thanks for your help today!

I guess I'll hop on TS sometime tomorrow again, as I'm bleeding at NWAF!

Sounds good, we'll be glad to help. Otherwise I don't know what shirt you're wearing or how much free space you have, but most shirts you can tear into rags and use those to stop the bleeding.

Do you guys need stuff like ammo/LRS/ACOG/Morphine/Epi/Stab vest? I didn't see an answer to the question about item donations. 

Edited by HutchTheFreaker

We provide a free service, but if you wish to donate, we accept it!

I think most medics are looking for medical items, but there's always need for everything!

Hop on our TS: ts.tmwdayz.com or write a post on our forums: tmwdayz.com and tell us what's up fpr grabs and how to contact you!

And: Thank you.

I can meet with you guys, I have ample supplies, what server would you like to meet on?

AHAHAH...... don't go its a Trap Jim!

A. hasir

B. broken leg

C. Krasnostav school roof first floor

D. white male green camo clothes

Hello there

I need some medical assistance on a hardcore server

1. Painslap

2. My legs are broken due to a bug

3. Firestation in Chernogorsk

4. A male on the ground with a fireaxe

Edited by MetapoliC

1. Broken Leg 

2. Y-town N of NE Airfield 

3. Back of the store have glitch threw and can't move at all

4. White Male half naked 

1. Broken Leg 

2. Y-town N of NE Airfield 

3. Back of the store have glitch threw and can't move at all

4. White Male half naked 

Feel free to log out as soon as you can and head to the teamspeak server ts.tmwdayz.com to find a medic

Feel free to log out as soon as you can and head to the teamspeak server ts.tmwdayz.com to find a medic

Just got killed saved me all the trouble Thank God

Do you guys take donations, I have extra medical gear that I will never use.

(Tons of saline / morphine)

Just let me know

Just let me know

Marijke responded to a similar question a few posts above. Basically you can ask some people on the teamspeak or post a topic on the TMW trading forum. One item thats almost always in demand is blood test kits since they're so rare, saline and morphine are also good , if a bit more common.

Just let me know

Marijke responded to a similar question a few posts above. Basically you can ask some people on the teamspeak or post a topic on the TMW trading forum. One item thats almost always in demand is blood test kits since they're so rare, saline and morphine are also good , if a bit more common.

Yes that's correct everyone, we do accept help such as donations from them who want to do so willingly. If you have anything we might need and you want to donate such as medical supplies then find a medic on our teamspeak (ts.tmwdayz.com) and ask our members, you will be able to identify them with their [TMW] tag in front of their name.

If anyone would like any more information regarding donations please PM me so we can keep this thread to just medical assistance related posts, cheers!

- P

Edited by (TMW)ProDispatch

Yes that's correct everyone, we do accept help such as donations from them who want to do so willingly. If you have anything we might need and you want to donate such as medical supplies then find a medic on our teamspeak (ts.tmwdayz.com) and ask our members, you will be able to identify them with their [TMW] tag in front of their name.

If anyone would like any more information regarding donations please PM me so we can keep this thread to just medical assistance related posts, cheers!

- P

Got sniped D:

Ill gather some more for you though. Usually end up with a lot of leftover supplies from my gunfights that never see much use.

1. Broken Leg/arm

2. North http://imgur.com/Vdabf6i

3. Next to the town sign

4. black jacked green trousers, ballistic helmet, a mosin and a blue backpack

Phoenix777 just found me and fixed my broken bones, not to mention his exquisite generousity! Thanks again! Edited by DancingBear