Sign in to follow this  
Sawlstone

Anyone else way up north and stocked up?

I am way up north all stocked up with ammo and supplies a little ways west of the Train Station and was thinking I was gonna head to Grozovoy Pass. But suddenly I am hit with this feeling of now what? I mean I had a fantastic journey up here, saw some interesting people and avoided chaos. Strangely now, I am hoping I run into someone. I'm lonely now as there are no rabbits to pet or zombies to kill. So do I just turn around and head back? If anyone else is in my boat, what are you doing for 'fun'?

p.s. the northern ponds seem to be empty, not sure if that is intended.

Balota is where you go once you feel you have "achieved" badass status - kill some people - rob some people - handcuf some people so you can elevate yourself to ultimate badass - ofc without getting killed

Yeah, I'm up north and fully stocked, geared and healthy, heading back down south now to kill and die before I get wiped anyway. I ran through a couple of ponds on the map that look like craters. Can't wait for the areas up north that are clearly going to be towns are actually populated with buildings and zeds. BTW, by "train station" which one do you mean? There are at least two; one NNW of Lopatino, and one at Guba. Might be one between by I didn't hit it.

• Like 1

I am way up north all stocked up with ammo and supplies a little ways west of the Train Station and was thinking I was gonna head to Grozovoy Pass. But suddenly I am hit with this feeling of now what? I mean I had a fantastic journey up here, saw some interesting people and avoided chaos. Strangely now, I am hoping I run into someone. I'm lonely now as there are no rabbits to pet or zombies to kill. So do I just turn around and head back? If anyone else is in my boat, what are you doing for 'fun'?

p.s. the northern ponds seem to be empty, not sure if that is intended.

Due to the 40 limit servers it's very hard to find players up north..

For now in the Alpha stage, The fighting is usually at Balota and Electro from experience.

Yea, I ran up north and had to run back south to find some interaction, sadly the first person I ran across killed me. Lol

• Like 2

Went north , got bored went back down south , then met a guy , went back up north , then went to stary , killed 5 guys that were having a contest at who shoots the worst.

Now im geared up and constantly paranoid since i dont have a freaking tent.

• Like 1

Same thought came to my mind "what now?" when i got to NE. I guess for now, explore, learn, adept, PVP. Not much else to do. 

• Like 1

Same thought came to my mind "what now?" when i got to NE. I guess for now, explore, learn, adept, PVP. Not much else to do. 

For now there isnt alot to do , that's why i barely play anymore.

I prefered going back to the mod for now, i'll play much more when the game reaches the Beta stage.

• Like 1

I spent an afternoon heading to the northeast airfield because I hadn't been there. Looted out several unlooted towns on the way so I was fully decked out with food/drink/ammo by the time I made it there. What did I do when I got there? climbed the control tower and suicided so I didn't have to walk back down south...

Yeah, I'm up north and fully stocked, geared and healthy, heading back down south now to kill and die before I get wiped anyway. I ran through a couple of ponds on the map that look like craters. Can't wait for the areas up north that are clearly going to be towns are actually populated with buildings and zeds. BTW, by "train station" which one do you mean? There are at least two; one NNW of Lopatino, and one at Guba. Might be one between by I didn't hit it.

There is one NW of Gvozdno or NE of Devils Castle. Well I am striking off East. I figure I will head towards Krasno and just do a loop and see what happens. I'm glad to see some of you in my shoes!

I was exactly where you were at the Lopatino train station. Fully geared, finally I teamed with another player (met on the forum... not in game of course) and we traveled south to get into some action, we had some nice adventures on the road and now we are in Balota acting badass... Which will get boring very soon and we will probably do a new trip this time on the coast up to Guba (if we are still alive).

I'm up north also, geared enough without setting foot on a military spot. Feeling comfortable enough to just jog from town to town, dispatch zombies, and replace everything with pristine quality.

I was one time in the north, got shot after 5 hours of a group who pretended to be friendly.

Not going there again.

• Like 1

Yerp heading back toward civilisation to see what happens, well I know what will happen,  but short of logging off until hunting, crafting and vehicles make an appearance I'm not sure what else to do except fight for life til its taken.

Been up north several times (west train station to east train station) and had the same outcome both times, got wiped because of a bug! I really like the new layout up there. And hope they expand on it. If they ever fix the bug that resets my character every once in a while I would be happy to join ya up there.

Spent a couple days running around up North up past NWAF, meandered East to Berezhino to look for supplies after that. Made it out of that place alive only to make it to Elektro, get punched in the head and knocked unconscious on top of the hospital before I could get my pistol out. Did meet a few people along the way that didn't KOS which was a pleasant sight. Now it's time to do it all over again.  :lol:

Edited by R.Neville

There is one NW of Gvozdno or NE of Devils Castle. Well I am striking off East. I figure I will head towards Krasno and just do a loop and see what happens. I'm glad to see some of you in my shoes!

Ah, I see on the map. I missed that one. Nice! So, on the way south went through Berezino, fully geared, I mean totally, had everything, all pristine, two ammo boxes, all camo, and what happened?Fell off of the hospital roof and died. Bug, not jump or walked off. No biggie, happy to be a part of the dev cycle. Time to start all over again!

Yep I'm still up north. Pack full of food/water, plenty med supplies and ammo. Explored pretty much everything new that got put in. Some nice stuff coming down the pipe later and I can't wait for it.

After that I started making the rounds from NWAF>>Stary>>Berezino>>NEAF for a while. But doing so I only ran into 2 other people. Now, I just camp the NWAF patrolling around it looking for action. Plenty to be had if you're patient. I like to keep people on their toes. Sometimes I just shoot in their general direction then move positions just to see what they do. Keeps it interesting.

I made the long way round trip from Stary, Zele, NWAF, NEAF, the new North, the ship, Berezino just to see what is up there and what they have changed. Now I'm in Polo and think I'll visit Green Mountain....eventually I want to die in battle because a character wipe is surely around the corner.

Poor guy who loots me and thinks he hit the pristine jackpot just to be wiped away.

For now there isnt alot to do , that's why i barely play anymore.

I prefered going back to the mod for now, i'll play much more when the game reaches the Beta stage.

Go up to the roof of a building and jump off...then start all over.

Starting with nothing, that's the fun part.