attano

vehicles you want in the game

So the game is still in alpha and will be for a while so why cant we discuss the cars,trucks maybe even bikes we want in the game

Ill start off, i would like a

Worn out and dirty Volvo truck

RV - availbe to sleep in (if they are going to add some kind of sleeping thingy)

Farm truck - none special but a like a older type of pick up

Thats all i can think of right now, please add as many ones as you want and make changes to others, Pictures would aslo be good

I do not know if there is a thread about this already, Dont even know if its placed at  the right place.

Edited by McGyver
  • Like 3

I just hope they dont let people screw with the vehicle amounts. I hate when you find cars everywhere, I  liked it when you had to earn them. 

• Like 11

Take the cars from Arma 3. WEll the civilian ones and some military. That would be a good start for now.

• Like 1

for clear path through zombie horde  :D
  • Like 6

I just hope they dont let people screw with the vehicle amounts. I hate when you find cars everywhere, I  liked it when you had to earn them. 

Yea me to, I want to earn it,spend a heck of long time finding it, Wanna work for it find parts for it, Find tools and build my own toolbox thats how i want it

Lambo. 

That would be something,

Lambo. 

With .50's attached to each side...

I would like to see old Lada's and maybe a Trabant or two. Gotta love that two-stroke sound...

This baby here is a Tatra 813, manufactured by the Tatra company of the Czech Republic

Tatra_813_KOLOS_1.jpg

Wouldn't mind seing this either:

Citroen-2CV6-Club_01.jpg

And a sidecar mounted motorcycle like this one:

4369329464_5056dd10be_o.jpg

• Like 11

Sidecar motorcycle would be pretty cool. Would be neat if it doubled as stoage space.

• Like 3

Mostly civilian vehicles nothing fancy considering the location the map is based on. old pickups, basic cars, some farming equipment MAYBE.

I dont care really as long as the vehicles are upgradable with things found in the map. such as finding some sheet metal that I can bolt to the sides of the car to resist bullet damage a bit more or making some sort of ram to help resist damage from running over zombies. and please god no machine gun mounting unless its a mounted gun in the back of a pickup truck that you might find from a military base... no unrealistic crap that would take an expert engineer to figure out...

• Like 3

There's a number of vehicles I would want in. My decisions go off the understanding that Rocket would want older cars being in DayZ. My first choice would have to be a Citroen AX GT as it was my first and only car I have owned and I loved it. Small thing, quick as hell: 

citroen-ax-gt_brown_5.jpg

Next would have to be a Mini. Not the new one. The old one: 

mini.jpg

And maybe this badboy: 

vw-golf-europe-1989.jpg

I would like to see Emergency Services vehicles, E.g Fire Trucks for the fire stations and police and civilian ambulances, with loot inside each to go with their purpose.

Example:

00000001.jpg

Edited by Stiptikspec
  • Like 2

There's a number of vehicles I would want in.

Those are not very.. Eastern...

Remember that this is some shitty post Soviet state. They don't have any money for those cars. They are all, except for the Mini, GTi's which were pretty expensive when they were released.

The Mini is overpriced. I don't think there would be a lot of those in such an ex Soviet state.

Ural trucks, GAZ trucks, both 6x6'

GAZ, Skoda, and Mostavich cars

A few military 4x4s like the UAZ and Gaz-69

A few old western cars like Beetles, Ford sedans and a few Toyota trucks and cars.

Thats what would make sense in a poor Eastern country.

• Like 1

This baby here is a Tatra 813, manufactured by the Tatra company of the Czech Republic

Tatra_813_KOLOS_1.jpg

Wouldn't mind seing this either:

Citroen-2CV6-Club_01.jpg

And a sidecar mounted motorcycle like this one:

4369329464_5056dd10be_o.jpgAll

all of em, Love the tatra and the sidecar

I think there should be a lot of FIXABLE vehicles on the map.  But it should be variable to how much work is needed to fix each vehicle.  IE say 10 vehicles on the map only need say a new windshield and a new tire, where as the worse off (the majority) would need just about every part repaired.  I think the fixable vehicles should be the primary source of parts to fix other vehicles (rocket said something a while ago about how he wanted it to be something like 'that door on my UAZ is blue because I took it off of a ruined Cherno PD UAZ, or something like that)

As for the 'type', civilian vehicles should be the majority (ranging from Uncle Sergei's old tractor to shiny new Cherno PD cruisers and Firetrucks), with a few 'soft' military vehicles (jeeps, trucks, ect) with a very small amount of light armor vehicles (not full on APCs, just say a HUMVEE with an armor kit on)

• Like 2

Only if it was yellow and had "Trotters Independent Trading Co" on the side of it...

Those are not very.. Eastern...

Remember that this is some shitty post Soviet state. They don't have any money for those cars. They are all, except for the Mini, GTi's which were pretty expensive when they were released.

The Mini is overpriced. I don't think there would be a lot of those in such an ex Soviet state.

They may not be eastern European but I can guarantee you that there would at least be a few around

Edited by Be4st

Oh supply trucks also! I'm talking big supply trucks!

Example!:

cv-truck-3-small-bw.jpg

would be good for moving supplies around!