Sign in to follow this  
TheHappyPeanut

Kill on Sight - Complaining

KOS players have the habit of justifying their actions in the same way that OP states.

When in reality, they're just doing it because it's a game. They're not role-playing. This is Battlefield 5 or Call of Duty Ghosts 2 to some people.

I've met many people who server hop, combat log and naturally KOS. So many in fact, it's worrying. 

So now, when I see a KOS player, I see nothing more than a twitchy FPS junky who's looking for his next buzz. 

Not stating the Status Quo, this is my personal experience from the many people I've met. Bandit is just another word for FPS junky, IMO.

Even when I end up killing a player, they rarely have anything I need to survive. If I needed to kill in cold blood to survive, I would... but the game has not yet reached a balance where that event has occurred... AMAZINGLY, I know. So that would apply to most bandits too.  

Edited by DaveZ
  • Like 1

Actually... some of us don't. I don't KOS. I do kill others, but I don't KOS. BTW, KOS means Kill on Sight which means you literally kill players for no reason other than you noticed them. I will frequently spot others and let them go their way. I only take out obvious threats and am more than willing to help someone one even if I'll be super cautious about it the whole time. 

Also... did we really need yet another thread about it?

How do you know its for no reason? Your screen goes black, They could be looting your body. Your assuming its Kos?

After geared and fed what else is there in this game?

This is why base building is so important. Give us something meaningful to do so we dont kos out of boredum

Edited by JohnM81
  • Like 1

Non KoS players would rather sit around a camp fire with the other 39 people on the server and talk about how cool their gear is.  Comparing baked bean can amounts, and passing around a bottle of vitamins. 

Sharing stories of the one or two zombies they killed in the last 15 hours. 

so much fun. 

Edited by kottton

How do you know its for no reason? Your screen goes black, They could be looting your body. Your assuming its Kos?

Yes, that "assuming" would belong to me.  :rolleyes: 

I know because since I don't shoot everyone I see I can actually sit back and watch others shoot newspawns that they don't bother to loot. ;) There are plenty of times people don't realize I am even around. 

• Like 1

Non KoS players would rather sit around a camp fire with the other 39 people on the server and talk about how cool their gear is.  Comparing baked been can amounts, and passing around a bottle of vitamins. 

Sharing stories of the one or two zombies they killed in the last 15 hours. 

so much fun. 

Those would be the carebears...which are a different bunch.