Gdaddy22

Desert Eagle

133 members have voted

1. 1. Desert Eagle in the game

• Yes
    • No

Can we put my favorite pistol of all the times into the game, later when devs will start adding new guns ? 

448925-desert_eagle_01.jpg

Edited by Gdaddy22

so you want to put a super expensive super rare 2 000 dollar pistol in some eastern european country survival game ?

Yea no.

• Like 10

These weapons wont be added for sometime if ever. He said he wanted to focus on more civilian type guns first, not as50s.

I only wanted them added if I can dual wield them while blasting away at every zombie in Cherno.  

I only wanted them added if I can dual wield them while blasting away at every zombie in Cherno.  

Dual wield them......sideways.

• Like 3

If we ever get to the stage where the games pushing 100 different guns i'd love to see some rarer weapon drops such as desert eagles and AA-12's but as long as the weapons are like 90% civilian i don't think anything should be off the cards as all weapons should be fare game I feel! ... as long as its balanced!

• Like 2

No it's a range toy that doesn't belong in the game.

/thread

• Like 1

Think of the Deagle as America. Big, clunky, heavy, inaccurate, kinda stupid looking, and has no place in Russia.

Well if someone wants it and they´ll have time down the line...why the hell not...as long as they preserve the real kick, rarity and handling... or lack of it.

Shooting anyone with it, or even finding ammunition would be total bitch naturaly, but if kiddies want it, let em have it.

Think of the Deagle as America. Big, clunky, heavy, inaccurate, kinda stupid looking, and has no place in Russia.

Except is israeli made, but i agree with you nonetheless 

Ok, I'll force the devs then

Well while your doing that, Put this gun in the game as well ;)     (IT WILL HAD TO THE REALISM :D)

FYnDQ3s.jpg

as long as they preserve the real [...] rarity

I'm all for it if they preserve the real rarity.

Meaning no one will ever see one, or the ammunition for one.

Ha.

• Like 1

Your hands would be sore enough after emptying its mag let alone holding two of these by one hand.

I quite like proper military guns, it would be just better if they were hard to get hold of. Hunting shotguns and colt pistols as civi guns is alright but I'd like to have proper alternatives even if very rare

I'm all for it if they preserve the real rarity.

Meaning no one will ever see one, or the ammunition for one.

Ha.

I Voted no, and I really would rather it not be in the game. But just to play devils advocatem, we already have .357 in the game and it is available in that calibre iirc

Comparing a Deagle to a Minigun or AS50. Who said discussion was dead?

They were obviously joking but the similarity is that none of them belong in Chernarus if we're aiming for an authentic feel.

• Like 1

Comparing a Deagle to a Minigun or AS50. Who said discussion was dead?

It gets better :D :D

aYfI56L.jpg

Edited by Aussie Bogan

I Voted no, and I really would rather it not be in the game. But just to play devils advocatem, we already have .357 in the game and it is available in that calibre iirc

Alright, you could find ammo for the .357 and .44 versions. But no gun, it would just be a few files sitting deep in the game folders forever unused. :lol:

They were obviously joking but the similarity is that none of them belong in Chernarus if we're aiming for an authentic feel.

What if someone brought it there from other country ? The fact that some guns aren't from the Eastern Europe doesn't mean you can't find any of them there. Also we could use it to make the story more interesting, ex. soldiers from other countries tried to stop the zombies, they're all dead but they left some weapons. If america sends soldiers to Afghanistan, Iraq, etc, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't send their soldiers to Chernarus

Edited by Gdaddy22
  • Like 1

What if someone brought it there from other country ? The fact that some guns aren't from the Eastern Europe doesn't mean you can't find any of them there. Also we could use it to make the story more interesting, ex. soldiers from other countries tried to stop the zombies, they're all dead but they left some weapons. If america sends soldiers to Afghanistan, Iraq, etc, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't send their soldiers to Chernarus

Desert eagles are not standard issue to ANY military and would make for terrible survival pistols

unless there were a bunch of african warlords with gold plated deagles running around

Edited by Shadyfizzle