namvet1974

safe zone

I just want to wish the OP good luck, we're all counting on you.

• Like 1

Don't think i'd mind a safe zone. Not sure if it would fit other than juts be abused. Campers just sit around it.

A no from me sorry

I've never been to a refugee camp but I'd expect any weapons to work the same as usual...

If it's anything like a Palestinian or African refugee camp you'd be likely to be shot or raped, possibly both.

No one would go to safe zones. You'd just have teams of snipers watching each entrance mowing down anyone who exited.

Shirley, you can't be serious.

Even after the 4th time posting, Shirley is still serious 

Edited by Hockeyguy
  • Like 2

If you want a safe zone, get a bunch of people together and enforce one. If you can't, then tough. 

This is meant to be a simulation. 

Until God comes down to Earth and declares "safe zones" where people don't die or get diseases, it wouldn't be very realistic to put one in a simulation would it? 

Edited by Azmjs

"Cry, cry,cry please stop ppl from hurting me, I wanna be away from mean bad guys!" Jesus fuckin' Christ grow some balls and learn to Survive.

Safezone. please tell me your shitting me.

its a zombie apocalypse. for the love of god, i cant imagine why would someone create a safezone...

THIS. IS. (not) WARZ!

Until God comes down to Earth and declares "safe zones" where people don't die or get diseases, it wouldn't be very realistic to put one in a simulation would it? 

and only in this zone all weapons get jammed. including melee weapons. for an unknown reason you cant use them. (praise the lawd!)

Edited by orrzxz

I play DayZ because I was always a fan of full loot pvp games like Ultima Online, Darkfall and many many others. Safe zones are a NO NO! Freaking map is huge, surely there's plenty of places you can hide.

Just one more big NO. Abscence of any artifical boundaries is the main feature of DayZ, and the main reason I love it.

Nowhere should be safe in DayZ, from players, zeds or rabid rabbits. Darwinism at it's finest.  ;)