namvet1974

safe zone

How about a safe zone?

This is a place where weapons dont work or do any damage in a perimetered area like a refugee camp type thing.

In this area you can meet in safety other players to team with if you so wish and get basic food and water supplies only. It will give more people a chance to group together if they so wish rather than just get shot on sight by the idiots spawn killing everyone.

This is a place where weapons dont work or do any damage in a perimetered area like a refugee camp type thing.

I've never been to a refugee camp but I'd expect any weapons to work the same as usual...

• Like 5

That would make the game very, very easy. Safe zones maybe could work, but only if the game was HARD AS HELL, right now it's even easier than most games on the easiest mode

• Like 1

You could have super hardcore AI with aimbot and high hp that just instant kill you when you shoot.

Just thinking to help the newcomers who at present are not overly enjoying the experience due to alot of things that need fixing.

Just thinking to help the newcomers who at present are not overly enjoying the experience due to alot of things that need fixing.

Well, people have flocked to the game/mod because it is what it is.

The formula is different than many other games, let's keep it that way.

Let's keep DayZ special, let's keep DayZ... DayZ.

• Like 8

I agree.

I love the do I or dont I approach mindset and the adrenaline of knowing if I got this wrong its game over.

Love it.

They are adding in base building, from what I've read, so why not wait for that and set up a base of your own and make it a 'safe zone'? Find like minded individuals to patrol it and all that.

Edited by Farsight

If players want a safe zone then its down to them to group together and make it.

• Like 7

How about a safe zone?

You probably already have one in your bathroom. Go draw yourself a nice warm bubble bath, maybe light some candles, then kick back and enjoy a good book. Come back and play DayZ once your balls are clean and ready for use again.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 4

How about a safe zone?

In this area you can meet in safety other players to team with if you so wish and get basic food and water supplies only. It will give more people a chance to group together if they so wish rather than just get shot on sight by the idiots spawn killing everyone.

Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

woops sorry for the multi post, i was getting a 502 bad gateway error everytime i tried to post....

Edited by Shadyfizzle