Aussie Bogan

THE DAYZ WISH LIST (From the Community to the Devs)

More civil guns, maybe more drinks :D Buildable bases

Edited by Kaspa
  • Like 1

Improvised vehicles.

I would fucking love to be able to tie a half-dozen skateboards together, attach a sail and maybe a recycling box to hold gear, and sail the Cherno roads with the breeze off the ocean. I would be happy to die crashing one of those into a building.

• Like 1

When you die you come back as a zed and your only mission Eat survivors, and when you die again you come back as a survivor. 

• Like 2

More gun variety.

The sound of zombies when there are none around is a shitty prank and gets me most times.

Animals to eat like deer, dogs you can train, rare predator animals like a mountain lion or bear.

Vehicles.

If killed by a zombie, your character turns into a zombie.

Fix the bug that makes the bodies disappear after death.

Edited by RangerBarlow

Anti combat system and logout timer

Edited by flygamer1

I wish Dean Hall will read this.

Dear Dean Hall

I was so good this year and i wish for two things !

1.Tent

2.Logout Timer

Thanks!

• Like 1

1: Anti combat logging measures; a 10 minute timer after you've been engaged in combat with another player would be nice. If you logout before the 10 minutes are up your character dies and you lose everything. 

2: More zombies in general

3: More civilian firearms like hunting rifles, shotguns, a mini ruger or something like that

4: Beards, different hairstyles, more facial customization would be awesome.

5: Player run safe zones where you can find other people to roll with, store your gear and logout in relative safety.

6: Vehicles that need to be restored in order to work. For instance, many of the cars would need a battery change or new tires seeing as they would have been out of commission for a long time.

7: Once vehicles have been implemented, it would be awesome if you could customize them. Welding steel to the car for protection and putting steel grates over the passenger windows would be nifty.

6: Roaming hordes of zombies

7: Hundreds of destroyed cars blocking the roads leading out of the coastal cities. This is more of a visual thing though and would give a little more depth to the way the world looks.

• Like 4

I'd be happy being able to play the game for xmas.

Wait. What's this?

There IS a Santa Claus!

For a stocking stuffer, how about tinting the screen when I put on my sexy Rocket Aviators? Dude, do you even immerse?

When you die you come back as a zed and your only mission Eat survivors, and when you die again you come back as a survivor. 

Quite possibly the best idea yet and would solve the zombie AI problem. I wonder how easy it would be to accomplish?

I would like to see:

• One repairable and drivable train for the map.
  • Ultralight / microlight aircraft that can land in small fields.
  • Small helicopters like the MD500 or R22.
  • Explorable caves or bunkers in cliffs or under mountains.
Edited by Kimmo
  • Like 1

NOTE: SANTA PERMITS ONE WISH PER POST>

1: Anti combat logging measures; a 10 minute timer after you've been engaged in combat with another player would be nice. If you logout before the 10 minutes are up your character dies and you lose everything. 

2: More zombies in general

3: More civilian firearms like hunting rifles, shotguns, a mini ruger or something like that

4: Beards, different hairstyles, more facial customization would be awesome.

5: Player run safe zones where you can find other people to roll with, store your gear and logout in relative safety.

6: Vehicles that need to be restored in order to work. For instance, many of the cars would need a battery change or new tires seeing as they would have been out of commission for a long time.

7: Once vehicles have been implemented, it would be awesome if you could customize them. Welding steel to the car for protection and putting steel grates over the passenger windows would be nifty.

6: Roaming hordes of zombies

7: Hundreds of destroyed cars blocking the roads leading out of the coastal cities. This is more of a visual thing though and would give a little more depth to the way the world looks.

Santa...I wish everyone was fortunate enough to be able to read.

• Like 2

Less whiny players posting about crap that is already slated to be looked at and fixed. 

Usable fireplaces in the houses which have them, with smoke coming out from the chimney!

Smoke could be visible to other players to counter the benefit of using an in-house fireplace for cooking and warmth.

• Like 3

dinosaurs

Replace zeds with dinosaurs :D That is a thought ;P for a mod (Bump)

Edited by Aussie Bogan