Aussie Bogan

THE DAYZ WISH LIST (From the Community to the Devs)

That one is not for you Santa, it's for Ded Moroz :)

I wish DEV Team will add some 5.45x39 and 7.62x39 mm customizable rifles (AK-74, AKM, SKS etc.) and I could kill all M4 (or ARoid) fanatics

Заранее спасибо товарищ Дед Мороз

Edited by Griggs

1. Removal of third person view mandatory on all servers with no option to enable it.

2. Weapon random dispersion fixed on the mosin stays same on m4 with ACE level wind added.

3. M4 made incredibly rare and the ruger 1022, ruger 22/45, Remington 700 , various shotguns and the sks becoming the normal weapons encountered.

When you die, your character becomes a zombie and this zombie keeps the inventory from the former character he used to be.

Equipment may be damaged over time.

This becomes then a very attractive zombie to kill for other survivors, as you can loot the former stuff the character had.

It might even become a personal quest for the player: try to find its former character in order to get his stuff back.

This zombie might be stronger than regular zombies.

A nuclear submarine or helicopter frigate, full of zombie sailors, with a possibility to cruise rocket strike to a certain area :)

Maybe sub stories kindda like it was in The Last of Us. You walk into a house find a letter with some story, in some a combination for a safe that is upstairs, coordinates of a base they were heading to. You know, things you could explore.

• Like 1

Christmas crackers?

You would need another person to open it, they could win. Maybe if your lonely you could force a zombie to open it.

It would contain:

Christmas hat. Made of paper.

Corny joke/trivia

Little plastic toy? Spinning wheel?

Highly explosive material in the form of a trick cracker. Invite somebody to pull it with a friend.....

Being able to pin paper with notes on them to the door or gate of a house. Or using the sticks, place a sign in the ground. Could be a letter posthumous letter or a warning sign to any other players entering your perimeter to stay out!

Being able to run up stairs.

Be careful! if you get your wish, that's dangerous. could tip

Be careful! if you get your wish, that's dangerous. could tip

Nothing can go wrong by running up a stair.

More Working Cars.
I am not sure if its in or not but Friends lists?

Edited by Sabrea

id like to have craftable "team clothes" to look similar for a group. like a special shirt or something. to not ask every time "is this you??"

A Red Ryder 200 shot range-model air rifle with a compass in the stock and that thing which tells time!

...No? Too much?

363042mh6tdjj9gt.jpg

Edited by Dutter

History stats of your current caracter display in the main menu screen, telling you how long you survived, how many Z and players you killed/healed, distance walked, favorite meal and drink ,  etc etc etc...

• Like 1

- Wild life: Running meat AND dangerous attacking animals in the woods.

- 99% civilian weapons vs 1% of military weapons.( maybe that 1% would have to be splitted in pieces to be found to make one complete)

- Weapons have to degrade and jam, since you don't sit at home cleaning it everyday (see far cry) 

- Seasons differences, all of them with enviromental events like: Heavy Fog (i'd love it!), Thunder storms with strong wind affecting ballistics, SNOW! and all that comes with that cold)

- LOGGING strong rules, in and out, preventing combat quit or server hopping

- Player skin changes during days and days of survive, not only the hero skin but also a long term survivor, somebody you can respect as you see him.

- Vegetable eating, it's the only way to survive without cans of food.

• Like 1

No delay from jogging into a sprint.

If anything there needs to be more delay in movement to make it realistic.

The strafing left and right randomly at all times is so annoying and unrealistic.

Really enjoying the game so far.

More signs that there was life and I know a lot of this has already been discussed.

There a tons of new apartment building but barely any automobiles that shown life there.  Subtle signs of human existence.  

Garbage,  a lot more garbage.  Making garbage piles and dumpsters lootable.

Streets showing people trying to escape with traffic jams of cars.  

Needs more overgrowth everywhere.  Especially in cities.

Definitely work on the movement of the character.

Night play. One of my favorite features of the game but lighting needs to be improved.  Flashlights need to have fall off of textures/objects need to be able to refract the lighting. Stop the gamma/brightness/clouds tweaks.

Stop the bitching about KoS.  Its part of the game.  Stop telling me how to play.  Also I dont KoS but the fact there is always that danger makes the game great.

Audio.  Already known.

Half the fun for me when we were getting patches in the mod and looking forward to those changes.  Looking forward to see how this game develops.

Edited by opethZ