Matej (DayZ)

Easter Eggs? Aliens? Mysteries? [Official]

The Magna Carta wasn't written by Jay-Z ya twit.

Jay-Z writes raps not books.

Even if, what sort of an easter egg is that?

The Magna Carta wasn't written by Jay-Z ya twit.

Jay-Z writes raps not books.

Even if, what sort of an easter egg is that?

That moment when you realise that Magna Carta is an album by JayZ after calling someone a twit...ouch ;-)

• Like 2

I think that is what they intended as the joke. I picked up the book, thought it was the real Magna Carta, turned it over and there it was..

...sigh

I'm with you here!

So, listen up.

Magna Carta (Latin for Great Charter),[1] also called Magna Carta Libertatum or The Great Charter of the Liberties of England, is an Angevin charter originally issued in Latin in June of 1215. It was signed and sealed under oath by King John at Runnymede, near London, England.

Jay-Z can hardly communicate in English, I doubt he can even spell Latin!

again.....

"I think that is what they intended as the joke. I picked up the book, thought it was the real Magna Carta, turned it over and there it was.."

RzV0c3r.jpg

Edited by knip

Day-Z?

:D

I can't believe I didn't catch that. Huge softball for all of us.

hmmm not that funny actually and stop bitching about jay-z or some shitty rappers

I'd forgotten how full of assholes the internet has become.

hmmm not that funny actually and stop bitching about jay-z or some shitty rappers

if you wander long enough in the wood you will hear random soda cans opening and low growls.

So...whoa...if I wasnt already kinda freaked playing on a night server all of a sudden I hear this eerie radio transmission come over my walkie talkie. It was like this alarm with static in the background and some woman speaking in russian. It was seriously creepy. It kept repeating over and over again with a few pauses in between. It went silent after a while. 

In any case it was on the "DayZ nightime Bitches" server around Electro on 87.8. Maybe someone can pick it up that knows how to record video. 

Edited by VictorM
  • Like 2

It's remembering me an old story... ^_^

Edited by matiman
  • Like 8

I was hoping, secretly, that they may have added some Black Ops 2 style easter eggs into this.

Perhaps they did and this is the first clue.

I was hoping, secretly, that they may have added some Black Ops 2 style easter eggs into this.

Perhaps they did and this is the first clue.

Or, you know, someone is transmitting on the radio...

• Like 3

Its either 

A ) Someone in direct

B ) OP is a troll

Edited by Pandema
  • Like 1

Its either 

A ) Someone in direct

B ) OP is a troll

Neither, I heard what I heard man, but it wasent on direct it was on radio frequency 87.8.

Server name is up there, I haven't heard it for a while now but I am no longer in electro. Not sure what the transmitting power is on the radios right now. 

Edited by VictorM

Cool, I was hoping they would add stuff like this. Or its a very rare cool hacker who wants to enhance other peoples experiences.

This is the kind of thing that i think would really enhance the game, some mystery, with events that hint at things and let your imagination run wild, rather than blatantly exhibit it and reveal its ultimate fakeness. For example i think it would be much better to have an unknown figure appear only in the distance that looked creepy and ran off in the distance, rather than having something run at you and attack so you'd see how fake it obviously was.

Edited by Thane

Cool, I was hoping they would add stuff like this. Or its a very rare cool hacker who wants to enhance other peoples experiences.

Im going to go back to Elecktro and see if I cant get it on my iPhone or something. There are like 3 people on this server right now besides me.

So...whoa...if I wasnt already kinda freaked playing on a night server all of a sudden I hear this eerie radio transmission come over my walkie talkie. It was like this alarm with static in the background and some woman speaking in russian. It was seriously creepy. It kept repeating over and over again with a few pauses in between. It went silent after a while. 

In any case it was on the "DayZ nightime Bitches" server around Electro on 87.8. Maybe someone can pick it up that knows how to record video. 

The same happened to me yesterday night on a night server and scared the hell out of me.  :lol: