Matej (DayZ)

Easter Eggs? Aliens? Mysteries? [Official]

Neither, I heard what I heard man, but it wasent on direct it was on radio frequency 87.8.

Server name is up there, I haven't heard it for a while now but I am no longer in electro. Not sure what the transmitting power is on the radios right now. 

Radios currently work and can be tuned to different frequencies. They have a range of 1km. You likely found someone else with a radio trying to freak other people out.

Radios currently work and can be tuned to different frequencies. They have a range of 1km. You likely found someone else with a radio trying to freak other people out.

No doubt, and it worked, and it is really cool. I hope they add high power wide band radios that can transmit to the entire map eventually. 

No doubt, and it worked, and it is really cool. I hope they add high power wide band radios that can transmit to the entire map eventually. 

I want to broadcast to everyone on the map or call in an airstrike or something stupid like that if I hook up my radio to Green Mountain

So whoever is broadcasting that signal is still in the Electro area of that server because I can hear it. Does anyone know how to use the video software to capture video game footage? And has a radio? The server is DayZ Nightime Bitches or something like that. 

I wish I knew russian. 

Edited by VictorM

How do I post a audio file on here? 

Send it to me on skype;

Abelgpwnsyou.

Ugh, too danm complicated, I tried to upload but it doesn't like that it is just audio and I don't have Skype. Someone who knows how to do all this fancy stuff try and capture it in the server. 

Ugh, too danm complicated, I tried to upload but it doesn't like that it is just audio and I don't have Skype. Someone who knows how to do all this fancy stuff try and capture it in the server. 

Upload the soundfile to a file host site

http://wikisend.com/

Then post the link here. i'll download it, and make a video about it.

but you have too now. It's the law.

It's a repeat.

"Someone help me i'm dying" But my russian is very very very rusty. So i'd like a real russian to translate this shit.

Turns out it's coordinates.

Edited by rydekk

It's a repeat.

"Someone help me i'm dying" But my russian is very very very rusty. So i'd like a real russian to translate this shit.

Upload it mate.

A repeat as in this has been transmitted before?? 

No she just keeps saying it. After each alarm she says the same.

Upload it mate.

It's an M4A file. Can't open them.

Someone here has to know how to use fraps, speak russian and have a walkie talkie.... 

Sounds like she is saying "nul three sing nul sivits shateree"

Edited by VictorM

Someone here has to know how to use fraps, speak russian and have a walkie talkie.... 

I have it now. I'm uploading it.

It's a repeat.

Sorry but thats completely wrong!

She says 0 3 7 0 9 4 over and over again,

Anyone knows what this could mean?

Sorry but thats completely wrong!

She says 0 3 7 0 9 4 over and over again,

Anyone knows what this could mean?

As i said, my russian is totally rusty XD