Sign in to follow this  
iWerderaner

Stuck in geometry - how to start with a new character?

I know this is the alpha version but I entered a house and 3 zombies came in. I killed the first one and attacked the next one and magically teleported to another house. I have a axe as my weapon but I shooted with it (lol). Weirdest part is that I'm now locked in a house and can't leave. :|

How can I start with a new character? I'm new to this game, only way I know is dying and then starting from sratch?

Edited by iWerderaner

I know this is the alpha version but I entered a house and 3 zombies came in. I killed the first one and attacked the next one and magically teleported to another house. I have a axe as my weapon but I shooted with it (lol). Weirdest part is that I'm now locked in a house and can't leave. :|

Just scroll and get out? Does the house look normal?

editing title for clarity

I'm locked in a hallway, there are stairs and a door upstairs which is locked and downstairs there are two locked doors.

No way out for me it seems..

I'm locked in a hallway, there are stairs and a door upstairs which is locked and downstairs there are two locked doors.

No way out for me it seems..

Would suggest just starting out with a new character.

Would suggest just starting out with a new character.

How can I start with a new character? I'm new to this game, only way I know is dying and then starting from sratch?

I know this is the alpha version but I entered a house and 3 zombies came in. I killed the first one and attacked the next one and magically teleported to another house. I have a axe as my weapon but I shooted with it (lol). Weirdest part is that I'm now locked in a house and can't leave. :|How can I start with a new character? I'm new to this game, only way I know is dying and then starting from sratch?

This is probably the only "annoying" part of the game for me, not being able to respawn unless you're unconscious or dead.  I broke my leg the other day about a hours walk North of the shore, no one around and nothing to do but drag my broken body towards the nearest place I assumed there'd be zombies (in hopes that they'd put me out of my misery).  No luck, had to wait the 30 minutes till he died.

I bugged through a door in one of the "TEC" buildings, was running the 1st floor hallway against the wall and clipped through a door that you cant open and got stuck in that room... no change of getting out. There was windows tho so my friend could fire my brains out so I can start new character..

So just wait untill unconscious or dead and respawn.

Thats why I carry one bottle of disinfectant just chug the thing when you get in a bind then hit respawn.

Rubbing alcohol more effective.

I just force feed myself a shirt.  That solves most problems.

Try other servers.  That hallways sounds familiar and two of those doors should open.  Also make sure your version of the game matches the server.  If they don't you won't be able to open doors.

edit:  question, can you see through the walls?

Edited by SausageKingofChicago

My friend was stuck in a house like you, But i was able to see his feet throught the house and my mate asked me to kill him. So i shot his foot. Thats the only way we found.

I just force feed myself a shirt.  That solves most problems.

Try other servers.  That hallways sounds familiar and two of those doors should open.  Also make sure your version of the game matches the server.  If they don't you won't be able to open doors.

edit:  question, can you see through the walls?

Nah I can't :( will try to get out later again

Thanks for the responses!