rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Be patient lads and enjoy what we got so far.

I would appreciate it but I logged off a server after gathering alot of supplies then relog to find myself in the wilderness, so I'm waiting for this patch to come through to see if it'll fix it.

I hope Rocket takes a month off from the mod to play with his cat and/or knit a very long scarf. Then let's see how long this lousy thread can really get.

Stil no news from rocket??? What happened to the guy??

He's in my yard, we're about to start a game of crocket. The pope is coming around later for some pints.

Maybe he's smashing the cat on some girl. Let him be. I love playing the game as is and am willing to wait as long as it takes for it to just get better.

I think it's hilarious how many people think broken legs mean they have to respawn. :)

Umm I know that I don't have to respawn but crawling around towns in the north while waiting for some bandit to snipe me for a few hours, just isn't my idea of fun.

This is an alpha and I am making it a point not to get attached to a character, gun, gear, etc.

And I also know that it is getting patched, I was just sharing a story. Sorry to have bothered all the advanced players and forum gods.

Maybe he's getting geared up for the Final of the euro 2012 of tomorrow! Yeah that must be it!

*snip*

Alright kid we get it.

What, am I wasting your time while you're reading this 235 page thread?

sorrrrrrry ;)

Please fix the broken leg syndrome next patch.Remove it till you find a good workaround PLZZZ. Lost so many characters to this while running away up hills and slowing down/speeding up etc.

Horray! More frames per second for everyone!

*dances*

* [FIXED] Object cleanup causing significant (huge) performance issue on servers (reduced by up to 50%' date=' means more players + zombies possible)

Which means..Less FPS.

any word on when this is coming out?

It's coming out last Monday. Or maybe today?

I'm beginning to wonder if Rocket is alright. Did something happen IRL? We haven't heard from him since the 27th. Is he ok?

Considering how Rocket has been treated on this forum I wouldn't be surprised if he'd stop posting for a while and just updated when he was ready. (I am astounded by some of these threads).

I see nothing wrong with hitting f5 on this thread waiting for updates, but try to refrain from asking the same questions every hour eh?

-Hits f5-

This game is AMAZING! I am perfectly happy playing the game and waiting for the patch. I understand the people that can't play right now being upset, but if you can enter a server then chill out and play the game.

Please fix the broken leg syndrome next patch.Remove it till you find a good workaround PLZZZ. Lost so many characters to this while running away up hills and slowing down/speeding up etc.

+100. Also spawn more vehicles. Only cheaters and clan member have them. And they also cheat storing the off maps. Pathetic.

I think it's hilarious how many people think broken legs mean they have to respawn. :)

Dude sorry, but are you retarded ? Do I have to crawl for DAYS to the nearest hospital / tent ? You THAT stupid ?