rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Stop being impatient and wait for the update. If its delayed' date=' then its for a reason. You think Rocket is going to put all this effort into fixing and updating then decide he wants to put his feet up mid way through? This is an ALPHA.. If you don't like waiting, then don't play the game.

[/quote']

Even if rocket wanted to take a break and put his feet up, he could and we'd have no right to say anything.

Stop being impatient and wait for the update. If its delayed' date=' then its for a reason. You think Rocket is going to put all this effort into fixing and updating then decide he wants to put his feet up mid way through? This is an ALPHA.. If you don't like waiting, then don't play the game.

[/quote']

There is NO reason why he cant make a hotfix so that ALL THE ARMAX players can finally play after 1.7 or w/e doesnt allow anymore? So while you enjoy the game and think everything is fine there are thousands if not more who cant play.

All we need is a tiny hotfix.

[/quote']

There is NO reason why he cant make a hotfix so that ALL THE ARMAX players can finally play after 1.7 or w/e doesnt allow anymore? So while you enjoy the game and think everything is fine there are thousands if not more who cant play.

Just roll back to 93965. Works like a charm for me (fellow ArmA X retail user). But I still concour, not putting out a hotfix because it is "stable"... it is not really (not even playable as you see).

[/quote']

Just roll back to 93965. Works like a charm for me (fellow ArmA X retail user). But I still concour, not putting out a hotfix because it is "stable"... it is not really (not even playable as you see).

I am on 93965. My char doesnt get saved - I spawn with different chars all the time. Not only me

[/quote']

What do you know about that hotfix being "tiny"? How would you know that there's no reason he can't make such hotfix? Are you stalking him? And yes there are people that are unable to play right now, but i'm wondering what were they doing before they knew about dayz? Maybe they can do some more of that while they wait for the patch. Big deal.

Rocket make this patch perfect for the Rezzed show because bugs in an gameplay life stream is not so good.

wait just until next week

[/quote']

What do you know about that hotfix being "tiny"? How would you know that there's no reason he can't make such hotfix? Are you stalking him? And yes there are people that are unable to play right now, but i'm wondering what were they doing before they knew about dayz? Maybe they can do some more of that while they wait for the patch. Big deal.

I read the damn forums you fool. The moderator Vipeax said that only a tiny hotfix for the hive is required. Not the full god damn 1.7.2 patch. But they decided to include it into 1.7.2 so that they dont update twice, since 1.7.2 should have come a week ago. How neat for them. The story is too long to write about

1.7.2 is ready to be released, just look at the dayz twitter. Won't see it until next week i bet!

[/quote']

I read the damn forums you fool. The moderator Vipeax said that only a tiny hotfix for the hive is required. Not the full god damn 1.7.2 patch. But they decided to include it into 1.7.2 so that they dont update twice, since 1.7.2 should have come a week ago. How neat for them. The story is too long to write about

He also said that:

That update also requires 1.7.2 and a server-side code upgrade (which will go from 1.7.1.3 to 1.7.2 as well). Rocket just moved cities and is having an event to attend in the UK. It will be a while. Circumstances... Sorry :/.

The Hive is ready for it now though.

So the hotfix itself may as well be simple, but it does require the patch 1.7.2 to work.

[/quote']

He also said that:

That update also requires 1.7.2 and a server-side code upgrade (which will go from 1.7.1.3 to 1.7.2 as well). Rocket just moved cities and is having an event to attend in the UK. It will be a while. Circumstances... Sorry :/.

The Hive is ready for it now though.

So the hotfix itself may as well be simple, but it does require the patch 1.7.2 to work.

Thats not what Vipeeas said more then a week ago.

He said "dont worry; its a tiny hotfix blabla"

But thx for the info.

so update ARMA2_OA_Build_94444.zip is out for Arma2. If I patch to that version, will it work? Or should I stick with my working build for now?

so update ARMA2_OA_Build_94444.zip is out for Arma2. If I patch to that version' date=' will it work? Or should I stick with my working build for now?

[/quote']

I'm using 94444, it works fine.

1.7.2 is ready to be released' date=' just look at the dayz twitter. Won't see it until next week i bet!

[/quote']

well they said you can "test" 1.7.2 on rezzed game show (?) and this show or whatever this shit is about is going to be at 6.-7. july so, well.....uhm

release (still) monday? :huh::s:idea::D

Well, bad news for all Arma X Anniversary Edition or Reinforcements Edition. We are stuck with playerid confusion (persistence not working for our characters are reported as different) or ARMA 2 93965 version (playerid revised in 94103 beta patch).

so update ARMA2_OA_Build_94444.zip is out for Arma2. If I patch to that version' date=' will it work? Or should I stick with my working build for now?

[/quote']

Works great for me. Just filter for servers running 94444. Had some trouble getting in to servers running 94364 after patching.

damn if the update only came out sooner. Got nocked over, broken legs and ate by a zombie who didnt make any noise. Lost all my stuff (gillie/nvg and so forth). Oh well.

damn if the update only came out sooner. Got nocked over' date=' broken legs and ate by a zombie who didnt make any noise. Lost all my stuff (gillie/nvg and so forth). Oh well.

[/quote']

I know that feel bro. Happens to all of us.

Looking at this patch's changelog spurs some new motivation to play this game again.

Lost all my stuff (gillie/nvg and so forth). Oh well.

Happens to all of us.

not to all. my current charecter lasted 27 days and still lives

Lost all my stuff (gillie/nvg and so forth). Oh well.

Happens to all of us.

not to all. my current charecter lasted 27 days and still lives

I also think black people are cool ^.^