rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Can you please make it so we can use "Gut Animal" without killing the animal first' date=' it seems unrealistic we can't kill an animal with the hunting knife.

[/quote']

It seems unrealistic that you can go so close to animal that you can kill it with the hunting knife :huh:

Can you please make it so we can use "Gut Animal" without killing the animal first' date=' it seems unrealistic we can't kill an animal with the hunting knife.

[/quote']

made my day LOL - who would ever wanted to gut animal without killing it :D so cruel

[/quote']

Ridiculous request.

why you post that senseless shit? whats is ridiculous if you want to gut an animal without shooting it first? if you try to kill a wild boar with a hunting knife i would agree but a cow, a goat or a sheep you should be able to kill with the knife.

And as it is now you should be able to kill a wild boar to because it wont run away or wont attack you ;)

[/quote']

Ridiculous request.

why you post that senseless shit? whats is ridiculous if you want to gut an animal without shooting it first? if you try to kill a wild boar with a hunting knife i would agree but a cow, a goat or a sheep you should be able to kill with the knife.

And as it is now you should be able to kill a wild boar to because it wont run away or wont attack you ;)

LOL I would love to see you kill a boar with a hunting knife the thing would rip you apart there evil mate

It's a bad idea because the time will be wasted on this... When rocket optimizes the code well enough that he'll be able to make the animals move and attack you, the code will have to be taken out or modified again.

Right now I guess it's hard to do because infected are stressing the game servers already too much.

Otherwise, I'd like to see you kill a cow with that kitchen knife. In real life, unless you hit the cow straight in some vital organ, it will probably start running across the field until it bleeds out.

[/quote']

Ridiculous request.

LOL I would love to see you kill a boar with a hunting knife the thing would rip you apart there evil mate

if you read what i wrote you would see that i meant "if you try to kill a wild boar with a hunting knife i would agree but a cow, a goat or a sheep you should be able to kill with the knife. " so cow ok, sheep ok, goat ok,

boar = not ok.

Ah sorry miss read it mate my bad.

I need glasses I think though it does not help with this silly grey text on black background tbh what a color combo lol

Ah sorry miss read it mate my bad.

I need glasses I think though it does not help with this silly grey text on black background tbh what a color combo lol

Use the white forum skin, makes it a lot easier on the eyes.

use the hatchet :D

Because having to drop your primary to equip it is just great' date=' isn't it?

It seems unrealistic that you can go so close to animal that you can kill it with the hunting knife :huh:

But you can currently go as close as you like to any animal and they don't give a shit... so what's the problem?

is anything going to be done about killing unarmed newly spawned survivors??

its not in self defense and its not for gear

its only done by people with little testicles who arent loved by anyone because there so inadequate.

and fuck entrenchments

Not kill unarmed? The next second you pick up the makarov and shoot me in the head from the back. No thanks

IMO I would think the developer(s) and anyone behind this mod/product would show some better support for a game that is likely paying their salary.

This game is the reason alone ARMA II is a top seller on steam.

Problem is this game, in its current state, is a buggy mess.

Serious bugs from the actual install itself to the game. A lot of friends I have recommended the game to found it too buggy to bother.

Yeah I know its an Alpha, but it think it would be beneficial to all parties involved to provide a little more focus on this product.

Otherwise its going to turn off a lot of potential customers for this and future products.

I have a fear that they putting more effort on DayZ for ARMA 3 and that this game will never see its true potential.

@drekati

The could have made a closed alpha test with 100 people involved and we still do not notice anything about DayZ.

And what they learn here about DayZ for ArmA 2 will be done better in ArmA3, dont you think so, too?

Zombies need to be slower I can kill them by making them fall down a steep hill. Did i with a group of five...

Monday has passed two weeks ago....

Спасибо кеп

IMO I would think the developer(s) and anyone behind this mod/product would show some better support for a game that is likely paying their salary.

This game is the reason alone ARMA II is a top seller on steam.

Problem is this game' date=' in its current state, is a buggy mess.

Serious bugs from the actual install itself to the game. A lot of friends I have recommended the game to found it too buggy to bother.

Yeah I know its an Alpha, but it think it would be beneficial to all parties involved to provide a little more focus on this product.

Otherwise its going to turn off a lot of potential customers for this and future products.

I have a fear that they putting more effort on DayZ for ARMA 3 and that this game will never see its true potential.

[/quote']

For the thousands time - you didnt pay for the MOD.

The game itself has great support. Try playing single player

Stop being impatient and wait for the update. If its delayed, then its for a reason. You think Rocket is going to put all this effort into fixing and updating then decide he wants to put his feet up mid way through? This is an ALPHA.. If you don't like waiting, then don't play the game.

probably not long to wait now, looks like it ended up getting held back to be shown off at Rezzed, maybe this monday coming after rezzed?

Yeah, waiting to show it off at Rezzed. The mod will continue to move towards a true development approach and away from such a communicative public alpha. The revenue potential is too great to avoid it.

Honestly, screw all these dumb updates that arent needed right now and fix the zombies.

Honestly' date=' screw all these dumb updates that arent needed right now and fix the zombies.

[/quote']

Sure thing honey. Can I make you a sandwich while you read the fucking patch notes again?