rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

Broken legs fix is nice.. I haven't played yet, so who can tell me if Bear Traps are yet available..? I read this reply about robbing tents with AS51's and getting beartrapped. Seemed kinda troll-ish. Hope those traps are there though (And not too rare).

Hoping that the game stutterings will stop. And maybe a starting knife which you can use as melee weapon?

sooo' date=' apparently I can't connect to any servers because of some ddos issue.. if the person or persons responsible are reading this, please stop.. it's not cool, it's retarded, so go attack some Minecraft sever or something and leave DayZ alone. (please?)

I doubt that will work, but it's worth a try. :P

[/quote']

How about you stop being an ass and link to a post that does not even frelling answer the ddos question?

Ummm. what?

Were you trying to be ironic or immature?

I never can tell the difference. :(

As for the ddos stuff.. don't you have twitter yet?

If people are going Anonymous on the Day Z servers, maybe we should go all Anon on the dayz cheat site?

Retarded mutch?

Ouch' date=' Cyanyde. That must have hurt.

EDIT: *snigger*

Retarded mutch?

[/quote']

not sure which hurts more, seeing people thug on some forums or suddenly learning it's been spelled m-u-T-c-h all this time!

silly me!

Retarded mutch?

EDIT: *snigger*

Yeah.. I'm such a huge retard..

/me resists urge to post facepalm.jpg

Retarded mutch?

[/quote']

not sure which hurts more, seeing people thug on some forums or suddenly learning it's been spelled m-u-T-c-h all this time!

silly me!

Grammar police is that you?

Nevermind tho, I'm lashing out on a guy who is innocent and for that I am sorry. Sorry Cyanide I ment no ill will. =)

Retarded mutch?

[/quote']

silly me!

Nevermind tho, I'm lashing out on a guy who is innocent and for that I am sorry. Sorry Cyanide I men no ill will. =)

No the Grammar Police has been stationed on the other side of town. This is the Sarcasm Squad, we've been established to derail pointless and semi-ignorant forum thugging by shining slight humor and sarcasm.

Good one though, I've never heard of the Grammar Police before, you must be a pretty original person.

Retarded mutch?

[/quote']

silly me!

Nevermind tho, I'm lashing out on a guy who is innocent and for that I am sorry. Sorry Cyanide I men no ill will. =)

No the Grammar Police has been stationed on the other side of town. This is the Sarcasm Squad, we've been established to derail pointless and semi-ignorant forum thugging by shining slight humor and sarcasm.

Good one though, I've never heard of the Grammar Police before, you must be a pretty original person.

Well I see you have done a really good job in this thread then. Case closed.

Can't we just get back to the issue at hand?

Mah legs is broke, the servers were(are) getting 'tacked.. and I just want me some Dayz bruh! :p

So anyway yeah.. "any friendlies in Cherno?" ;)

Ehmm..

This post was not meant to be in this thread..

*DELETED*

' pid='233810' dateline='1341268354']

Any update on the update?

You mean the update that was due a week ago? pretty sure it was delay another 5-6 months.

You mean the update that was due a week ago? pretty sure it was delay another 5-6 months.

Well aren't you a self-entitled little ass-clown.

I think that the bandit disgusting should be brought back. With the balaclavas and all

Yeah' date=' bandits are pretty [b']disgusting... Although I think bandit disguises should make a come back.

I think that the bandit disgusting should be brought back. With the balaclavas and all

I agree bandits are disgusting...

wait, are you asking about disguises?

Rocket, keep up the good work. I look forward to this patch when it is ready.

-Devo damn you!

Oh sorry is the FREE mod development not going fast enough for you?

I hope you are okay Rocket. I just started playing a week ago and enjoy it very much and can't wait for the new patch.