r4z0r49

DayZ DIY

using coins and shit  :D

Edited by OntyCZE

Back in the day the amount of objects and combinations i have used to pull things like this off is unbelievable and strange in some cases.

What do you do you lazy load of good 4 nufinks, chat on skype I bet, pffttt...

• Like 1

I just sleep with my face on the keyboard.

• Like 1

What do you do you lazy load of good 4 nufinks, chat on skype I bet, pffttt...

lol yep normally with you lol :-)

m490177_99120113005_TauXV8BattlesuitMain

See the module on the "Stage Right" shoulder there? It would be our left and the model's right. I have a spare one that was lying around on my desk, grabbed it, and found it fit perfectly without putting any strain on any buttons. I don't use it very often but last night I had a long run through a clear field out in the middle of nowhere as I was cutting cross country and I really needed a bio-break. 

In all honesty... I'm so used to watching my DayZ character walk, I'm starting to hate walking in real life. lol.

Image how much of your life you spent, walking on DayZ, then other things you could've possibly done...

I have over 8 months played in game time... sad. So basically I'm guessing somewhere around 1 months time, I've watched my guy walk on DayZ... 

Well since it very started...

Edited by BRKermit

haha i miss being able to double tap w and then shift tab into steam, unfortunately can't

do that now in dayz sa ^^

Edited by ninjan777

In all honesty... I'm so used to watching my DayZ character walk, I'm starting to hate walking in real life. lol.

Image how much of your life you spent, walking on DayZ, then other things you could've possibly done...

I have over 8 months played in game time... sad.

Well since it very started...

wait the dayz mod has been out for one year and eight months and you have eight months of playtime, holy shit do you ever sleep? :OO

Oddly, I jam a pair of 3D glasses in to the space between 'W' and '2.'

Why 3D glasses? I don't know. They were sitting there looking lonely.

Jamming a coin underneath the '2' and '3' buttons and over 'w' usually works best for me

Edited by Tegla

wait the dayz mod has been out for one year and eight months and you have eight months of playtime, holy shit do you ever sleep? :OO

Lets just say sometime's it was very painful during summer running 4 servers, and building a huge community.

I got around 7,500$ for it. So it wasn't all that bad, Alot of that was testing patch's, add-ons, and other things. Not just playing...

When the hacker's really started hitting the fan, the Dev team wasn't catching up with them, us community and server owners had to

fix and patch things ourselves..

But yes, sadly its around eight months. The hours are in the several if not ten's of thousands...

Also, we fixed bugs, glitch's, error's, and faulty codes.. *COUGH COUGH* which was a bitch.

Basically turned into a 24/7 Job, someday's through-out last summer I did stay up for days straight,

protecting my server's, fixing the smallest things... theres alot to explain.. I could write a book about it.

But I don't really want too, I got what I put into it. 

As-well I've been up all night doing basically what I described and it's 11:50 am, and I've been up since like 10:00 am yesterday.. So time to hit the sac.. Later people.

Edited by BRKermit

http://imgur.com/gallery/oV78mYC

What do you use?

Image from firstbloodinc

Lol :P

I've got a Sidewinder keyboard (got it on sale cheap!) It's got a handy little Run mode button on it.  When you press it, it emulates whatever keys you're currently holding down without having to continue holding them down.  It's got a bazillion other configurable macro keys but that's the only one I actually use.

• Like 1