Sign in to follow this  
DMstratz

How to get M4 in Minutes.

This is how to find an M4 extremely quickly and safely.

Step 1: Find an empty server or one with low amounts of players.The Loot wont be taken on it.

Step 2: The North takes to long, Balota airfield has barracks with good gear in it!

Step 3: There may still be players here, but go to the Balota Control Tower. There should be 

Mountain Backpack (35 slots). Potentially some camo clothes aswell.

Step 4: Go to the Barracks, if you are in a low pop. server its almost guarenteed to have n M4.

Step 5: Stock up on ammo (this can be found throughout the airfield)

Step 6: Take your fully geared character onto a full server and enjoy.

This isnt for the taste of everyone as its very easy to get these weapons / items without a challenge.

But its easy for sure.

Edit: I'd rather they changed it, then no-one else can use this method to get the best gear (currently) instantly..

but if they add it into the game, there should be no complaints when people take advantage of it.

Edited by DMstratz

Why you want to get easy gear ? Like skipping the whole point of the game... 

• Like 9

This is how to find an M4 extremely quickly and safely.

Step 1: Find an empty server or one with low amounts of players.The Loot wont be taken on it.

Step 2: The North takes to long, Balota airfield has barracks with good gear in it!

Step 3: There may still be players here, but go to the Balota Control Tower. There should be 

Mountain Backpack (35 slots). Potentially some camo clothes aswell.

Step 4: Go to the Barracks, if you are in a low pop. server its almost guarenteed to have n M4.

Step 5: Stock up on ammo (this can be found throughout the airfield)

Step 6: Take your fully geared character onto a full server and enjoy.

This isnt for the taste of everyone as its very easy to get these weapons / items without a challenge.

But its easy for sure.

Current - DayZ Standalone PvP in a nutshell.

If there was a rep system...

Fuckin' minus 1.

• Like 12

Yeah...

Nah...

No. I hate it when people do this.

• Like 2

it's this kind of playstyle that ruined the mod and you already want to ruin the game with it? smooth.

• Like 3

They need to make loot spawns relative to current server population.

• Like 8

If there was a rep system...

Fuckin' minus 1.

Actually this thread should get more attention, so the developers can understand how players are exploiting the game.

* Thousands of players are doing exactly this and it's causing massive balance problems to many players.

• Like 3

They need to make loot spawns relative to current server population.

While I thought this was the solution but there is a problem.

* Items spawn once at server restart... right...

* Server restart comes up and the server is 0/40 

If rocket enables loot that continuously re-spawns then this system would work.

Edited by Sobieski12

Ahhh, thats right! Show all them fire extinguisher wielding survivors out there how to become even more deadly! without having to venture to far from the coast!

I know.. Why not show them how to find a gun.  >:(

faster way :

go to a full server

find an axe 

kill someone with an M4

Let the magic happen !

• Like 1

Advertising serverhopping. Nice.

That's definitely not the reason it appears to be easy for you.

I'm not surprised, as you're actively abusing a gamemechanic exploit.

While I thought this was the solution but there is a problem.

* Items spawn once at server restart... right...

* Server restart comes up and the server is 0/40 

If rocket enables loot that continuously re-spawns then this system would work.

You could simply have the items 'spawn' but not visibly on server restart and then as more people connect a higher percentage of the loot appears.

• Like 4

Actually this thread should get more attention, so the developers can understand how players are exploiting the game.

* Thousands of players are doing exactly this and it's causing massive balance problems to many players.

And the devs were never aware of this problem at all :rolleyes: ....they already know the solution but they seem chicken out when they have to do a decisive step. Fuck the public hive go single server database, rent only no setting up the server how you want ( 24/7 day, loot leaking out of uranus ).

• Like 2

True, but at the same time, it advertises and teaches people who have never done it before how to.

Double-edged sword.

Let the kids have their Balota. It's kind of like a murderous day-care. While they are busy down there racking up kills to call in their killstreak attack heli the rest of us can loot and explore in peace up north.

My first time playing I joined the fullest server, spawned in balota, and found 2 m4s in the first building I went into at the airfield. Had 3 clips for it by the 5th bldg. People don't know how to look for loot.

Edited by Weedz

My first time playing I joined the fullest server, spawned in balota, and found 2 m4s in the first building I went into at the airfield. Had 3 clips for it by the 5th bldg. People don't know how to look for loot.

thats just luck.

• Like 2

This is a pretty lame technique. If you do this I think this might be the wrong game for you..

• Like 1

Good for you. Weapons isn't everything, though.

How long did you survive without food and drink? 10 minutes?

thats just luck.

2nd life; spawned in Kemenka, found 2 edible kiwis 2cans of beans and some other food in the first room I walked into, found a pistol upstairs. People are just looking for piles on floors still. Found a 80% full canteen in second bldg.

Found food and drink first life too ...but this read is about guns not food hence why I posted about guns. ..not food.

Again on 2 different 39/40 servers.

Edited by Weedz

This is a pretty lame technique. If you do this I think this might be the wrong game for you..

this exactly. cheating to have a good gun is so lame like using aimbots in cs/cod/bf.

Yeah thats just luck, and every server on the UK/Eu pages are constantly full at 40/40, so you will never have that luck here unfortunately.

NEED MORE SERVERS!!!!!

You could simply have the items 'spawn' but not visibly on server restart and then as more people connect a higher percentage of the loot appears.

that's actually quite clever!

i hope dean reads this

• Like 1