Sign in to follow this  
DMstratz

How to get M4 in Minutes.

that's actually quite clever!

i hope dean reads this

Would be simple but effective I think. :)

• Like 1

I honestly hope this guy isn't too stupid to realize that the loot isn't linear.

This is how to find an M4 extremely quickly and safely.

Step 1: Find an empty server or one with low amounts of players.The Loot wont be taken on it.

This won't work in UK/ EU

All our servers are 40/40 and no room for any more

Not enough servers for playerbase, repeating.

Same with us servers but still not having any trouble finding loot at all of you actually look for it.

this exactly. cheating to have a good gun is so lame like using aimbots in cs/cod/bf.

cheating?! i never said server hopping, i said starting in a small pop server, you arent forced to start in a full one

Delete your post before you upset all the lamers that want to sit in the woods eating beans and playing minecraft.

When there are more zombies hopefully looting will be a lot more challenging.

This won't work in UK/ EU

All our servers are 40/40 and no room for any more

Not enough servers for playerbase, repeating.

I'm not having problems connecting to EU servers. Also, it's down to the community to provide more servers, not the devs. The devs have said many times that they will stop hosting servers all together once they feel that the community have enough of their own.

Why would you play DayZ if you want easy guns? o__O; I'm sorry, but it doesn't make sense to me to play a survival game if you want easy weapons.

• Like 1

I'm not having problems connecting to EU servers. Also, it's down to the community to provide more servers, not the devs. The devs have said many times that they will stop hosting servers all together once they feel that the community have enough of their own.

When the devs allow zero options for server control then it is up to them.

Why would someone pay £30 a month to host a server when all they can do is rename it and restart it? No choice of settings, and if your own server is full you can't even do anything to join it. It is literally a waste of money.

Why would someone pay £30 a month to host a server when all they can do is rename it and restart it? No choice of settings, and if your own server is full you can't even do anything to join it. It is literally a waste of money.

To support the community?

Why would you play a survival game if you want to play Battlefield 4? Crying about not getting to ruin the game with 1000 vehicle 47 guns per building servers snd spawnung in loot for yourself 3 days into alpha is hilarious. Edited by Weedz

this thread should be removed.

yes yes we all know how shitty the loot spawn system is, and how it promotes server hopping.

but now everyone is literally running around with m4s and its stupidly annoying COD

Delete your post before you upset all the lamers that want to sit in the woods eating beans and playing minecraft.

Excuse me... i mine wood in the woods and then play beancraft.

You could simply have the items 'spawn' but not visibly on server restart and then as more people connect a higher percentage of the loot appears.

Hi, that would be a good fix.

I think you can't blame players for doing serverhopping; right now is the best way for getting gear, not just weapons. People will always look for the faster way of getting loot, so it needs to be

fixed.

I think the current system for avoiding serverhopping doesn't work yet, but even if it would I think will not solve the problem, much people will prefer waiting some minutes for doing serverhopping

in the north airfield rather than go anywhere else because is much more profitable.

I would like that you can't move equipment from one server to another, but I think that's not gonna happen, at least in the public servers.

• Like 1

Why would you play a survival game if you want to play Battlefield 4? Crying about not getting to ruin the game with 1000 vehicle 47 guns per building servers snd spawnung in loot for yourself 3 days into alpha is hilarious.

???. Way to assume moron.

I actually want to make my server 1st person only, no crosshairs, a private community for friends and any other 'expert' options I can. But I can't, I can't do anything.

And to the other poster: I've paid £20 for an alpha game, why is it my job to supliment the servers too on top of that? How many servers have you paid for to 'support the community'? Servers you wouldn't even be able to play on if they were full despite paying a lot of £££.

Actually this thread should get more attention, so the developers can understand how players are exploiting the game.

* Thousands of players are doing exactly this and it's causing massive balance problems to many players.

I'm pretty sure 'server hopping' is a well known issue

I honestly hope this guy isn't too stupid to realize that the loot isn't linear.

that's what I was wondering when he said your should find whatever backpack in the control tower

I'm pretty sure 'server hopping' is a well known issue

that's what I was wondering when he said your should find whatever backpack in the control tower

I never said "server hopping" .. i made the point of spawning a NEW character in a low pop server.. never said swapping between servers to find one..

and regarding the bag in the tower.. it has been there almost 100% of the time when i have gone to balota

I have found that there is a certain building type that always has an M4 or at least an FNX in it no matter where it is on the map. I have been in this build type multiple times in multiple cities/towns since I started playing and 95% of the time when I find one of them, I walk out with a weapon.

I never said "server hopping" .. i made the point of spawning a NEW character in a low pop server.. never said swapping between servers to find one..

and regarding the bag in the tower.. it has been there almost 100% of the time when i have gone to balota

it is "server hopping". it's worrying that you don't even see that

Guess this thread is an as good example as any as to how different players enjoy different experiences in DayZ. To me, following this guide would be a huge drain on my motivation. What I love about DayZ is trying to emulate the feeling that each life is special. The looting process is kind of a way to build a story around it. And as the game stands today - when you're done looting, then what? Back to "Generic Shooter 4" on NWA or kill Bambis in Cherno? Fine, but that's not what I love about DayZ.

Dont see why people whine about him making this post. He stated aswell that it wasnt ideal. But maybe this will remove a few trolls of the forums bitching about no loot. And aswell, any mod vet knows where to look