kim

Logged out in house, fell trough floor and now im stuck!

Hide in a pine tree or bush and log out, there's generally something nearby. Logging in at towns and cities is dangerous anyway. There's a period where your character is standing there as you load in, and zombies or players can easily gank you while you sit there.

• Like 2

Your a genious!  Ran as fast as I could toward the wall to get as close as possible, Pressed "V", and logged quickly as i could. When i logged back in I was outside the collision box.

+1

SOLUTION:

Press v next to a wall and quickly exit, and join again. 

Should get you out, worked for me.

Something like that worked for me, too!

Try to get as close to the walls as you can and relog.

I had the same thin happen to me once. I just kept running and "vaulting" around while under the house and eventually I was able to get out on my own.

if i get stuck in a house, i respawn when i try to change a server. happened twice already. it's only a good thing. i don't have wait until i starve in the bugged house.

SOLUTION:

Old post; not trying to Necro, but holy shit did this help tremendously today! Thanks so much bobmer123 :D

Also try holding W while logging in, this will often lag you through the wall you are facing.

I found if (upon login) I held "W" while hitting "X", I crouch ran out of the building before I loaded in fully. Since you login standing, most of the time it blocks you from running forward and exiting the building you're stuck in. Hope this helps.

i've tried everything in this thread and it didn't work, but i solved it anyway:

change server until you see a zombie near you. get its attention with either a shot or something else. back away from the zombie with your back against a wall (without any static objects on the other side etc). when the zombie attacks you, there is a high chance you'll slide back from the attack and out from the glitched area.

worked for me just now.

LOL. You're screwed. That's happened to me twice, I just went to a different server.

Edited by zaphodity

How to escape from a wall:

1) Face wall.

2) Press "V" to vault.

3) Log out immediately after pressing "V".

4) Log back in.

5) While at "Wait for host" screen, repeatedly press "W" or whatever your forward key is bound to.

6) Profit.

This works 99% of the time for me on the first shot. Sometimes it does take a couple of tries.

• Like 1

SOLUTION:

KILOGRAMS of beans for you sir!!!! Worked great. I also held in "w" while logging back in.

I got stuck in the school. I simply relogged somewhere in the texture close to the wall.

SOLUTION:

Excellent!!  Worked!!  I was about ready to kill me character off.  Thank you for the most excellent solution.  My situation was a bit different.  I hit the esc key to adjust my video settings and then all of a sudden in the background I saw my guy skip through the wall I was standing next to.  Then I realized I was trapped between a house, two garbage cans and a fence.  I was trapped.  Anyways, it worked great.  Thanks again.

Hey there. Today this happend to me too. But I couldnt vault nor go prone under that building. So the vault- or roll-around-trick wasn't helping. I think the devs added this as a feature to prevent people from wallglitching. but i managed to escape eventually by running against the wall while switching weapons.

Hey, great tips here and have seen them work other times, but this time for me nothing is working. Stuck in the Generic Office NW of Lopatino, First floor room.Tried the Crawl, roll, run+vault, out the window, log-off when vaulting, change weapons, etc. I know its an alpha game, so I am not bitching or moaning...really love the game.. Now I am in a server where there are tons of players hoping one can end my suffering  ;-)

Let me out.... 

^Try and try again brother, you'll make it out eventually!

My regular player is in the same situation and I refuse to give up this gear that took weeks to collect.

Don't know if this has been said yet, but I had the same thing happen and I got out by going as close as possible to a wall that faced outside (not a stairwell) then I sat (f3) with logged out, and then logged back in. When you log in your character will revert back to standing from the seated position about 2-2 1/2 feet behind where you sat, this should put you outside! Hope it helps!

What we really need is a suicide option in-game ... it's not going to be exploited "for quick respawns" if it requires a bladed weapon or firearm in the inventory.  I think what is even more sad is the fact that this has been a "known issue" for more than 8 months and there's no solution for some people other than to let your character die of dehydration or hunger ... which takes an enormous amount of time.

Just add the damn "Respawn" button back because it's hurting players more than it's helping prevent people spawning in a convenient location ... if anything, put a cooldown on the damn respawn button so it can't be used until your character has been a live for a least an hour.  Wow, was that so hard?  It's amazing that the SA has been in alpha for this long and nobody has spent more than 30 seconds to think up a SIMPLE solution to a very annoying, fun/game-breaking problem.

Edited by Caelib

im stuck under an apartment building. I tried all the tricks in the book and nothings working

Same thing happened to me yesterday, i got out just by walking against the wall and pressing "v" but it didnt work right away, so it could have been a fluke.

I am stuck in the first floor of one of those green houses that you can only access the upstairs of...nothing seems to be working. I can't jump or roll. Help?!

I was stuck inside of a particularly large boulder one day. After a shimmy shammy wiggly wobbly roll-roll, I was shot out of the boulder like a lemon. I landed with less than optimal consequences, but it didn't matter to me at all.

I died a free man