kim

Logged out in house, fell trough floor and now im stuck!

Hey!

Yesterday I logged out in a green house and when I logged back in today I was fallen trough the floor, and I can't get out because I cant run trough walls.

What can I do?

I tried to vault trough any walls, but my character wont even vault. I tried standing next to the wall and relogg, even tried to relogg on another server but im still stuck inside this building?

How can I get out? :)

- Kim

You'll die of hunger/thirst.. eventually.

Devs are aware of problem and it will be sorted.

• Like 1

Try getting your fps as low as possible.  Set your settings to max, run other programms / games. And then try vaulting next to a wall (of vault works). 

You'll die of hunger/thirst.. eventually.

Devs are aware of problem and it will be sorted.

Yeah I know, Im logged in at the moment. but how long will it take before I die?

Try getting your fps as low as possible.  Set your settings to max, run other programms / games. And then try vaulting next to a wall (of vault works). 

Tried runninga Rust and DayZ at full grapics. Din't work

But I figured out I could valt after all, don't know why it didnt to that in the first place

Yeah I know, Im logged in at the moment. but how long will it take before I die?

Tried runninga Rust and DayZ at full grapics. Din't work

But I figured out I could valt after all, don't know why it didnt to that in the first place

Haha, it depends how hungry/thirsty you were to begin with.

I'd just keep trying to vault, you will eventually get out. Hopefully.

Haha, it depends how hungry/thirsty you were to begin with.

I'd just keep trying to vault, you will eventually get out. Hopefully.

Tried that alot allready, think im gonna watch a movie, and hopefully im dead when the movie is over ! :)

I fell through a floor in a house last night while playing.  I went prone and did the side-roll and it popped me out.  Pressing Q or E.

• Like 1

Cool, I'll try that again if it happens again!

New problem.

I get "Bad version, Server rejected connection" when i try to join 90% of servers now. why?

Hello guys,

I'm stuck between 4 walls, can't get out even if I roll. Does anyone have any solution? I can't die also haha it seems that my char doesn't want to leave the loot in there.

If there are any windows vault-jump thru them

Well... I left the char there like 3hs until he died. Inside the house you can't jump. At least not in that one :(

And it just happened to me and I'm still stuck. Nothing helps. One of the houses in Kamenka. Hope that screenshots will help to pin point house without floor :-)

PS: My character don't won't to die from hunger and thirst. I wait and wait and still waiting. He just keep repeating how he is thirst and hunger but nothing happens.

DayZ2013-12-2000-53-22-578_zpsc939940e.p

DayZ2013-12-2000-53-11-110_zps66522098.p

Edited by VladaNS

Leave him running and do something else, eventually he'll die. It won't die after 10minutes of thirsty hehe :) (makes sense, you won't die also in real life, so it'll take a while). The DEV team is aware of that issue, I saw it posted on the feedback log site.

Edited by NICOLAI89

SOLUTION:

Press v next to a wall and quickly exit, and join again. 

Should get you out, worked for me.

• Like 4

This is alpha, loot is good as gone, it will keep disappearing. Don't get attached to your gear, or even the standalone as a matter of fact, the standalone alpha is too get feedback, find error's, bugs, and other things not supposed to be in the game. It wasn't released so you can actually play it.

Wait afew more months.

Edited by BRKermit

SOLUTION:

This one worked for me when I got stuck in a building! Thanks a lot!

SOLUTION:

This one worked for me when I got stuck in a building! Thanks a lot!

This also worked for me.

Edited by Guyute_the_pig

SOLUTION:

This worked for me as well

There are a lot of ways to get out.. basically it amounts to tricking the server into thinking your position is somewhere that it isn't (this is how you get stuck in the first place.)

Run into walls, vault, roll, crouch, run some more.. On laggier servers it's easier to get out (and get stuck).. The more desync the better in this situation.

Try finding spots where the wall that's blocking you is the thinnest.. and yes, vaulting thru windows works.. worked for me in the schoolhouse

Edited by Etherimp

It's even more fun when you log in the shipwreck and respawn in a room with a non-functioning door :)

Constantly sprinting and vaulting near a wall usually works