Herkon

Your first encounter with a player in SA

some dude tried to kill me yesterday...i was in a room at military since thats where mostly if not all pvp is at now at spawn military heh...anyway i turned around and ziggzagged right in front of his face, he couldnt hit me for some reason, pulled out m4 and shot him to heaven...thanks for the bullets about 40...too bad i died from zombies with all my loaded gear today since in 3rd person its a bit bugged...now scouting a few hours im quit loaded with a mosin i found at a farm...heading back to military later...to either let bambis walk ( yes i that nice ) and kill some.

haha I enjoy reading all these... My first 5 encounters were all friendly, one person had a can opener no food, I had 3 things of food so we swapped, ate and traveled to Cherno together. Didn't see him after... all the others people either waved and I had a few single Christmas Carols to me via Direct Chat.

The first Dangerous encounter was the best of all though.... I had just died up in the NW Airfield from falling off a roof because I messed up on and missed clicking "climb down" on ladder and feel to my death. Oh well my buddy got all my stuff and I was about to head back up there. I was running across the Airstrip in Balota and I heard "HEY YOU WITH THE BACK PACK AND WRENCH STOP RIGHT THERE". I did as asked, I had nothing really so really didn't care and was interested in seeing what they were going to say/do. Then as they approached me from inside the barracks they all had white mask on, with black shirts, geared to the teeth and none of them had pants on. (Oh great... here we go I thought), so they told me to drop my weapon and lay down. I did as they told me to.. one came over and picked the weapon up, then they told me to drop my back pack so they could "take what they wanted" so I did. Then one of them with a very odd voice (maybe from the South) said "drop your pants, now!" At this point.... I was like screw it they are either going to kill me or leave me with nothing so I said "Screw you man, I am not dropping my pants so you can attempt to make me squeal like a pig" and proceeded to flip them off in game. Apparently the guy from the (deep south) took offense to my Piggy remark and he walked up at me... pointed the gun at my head and pulled the trigger. I laughed, then realized I was recording so I was slightly mad... respawned and headed North again.

It was pretty funny!

Was just entering zelenagorsk and as I came round a corner two guys were fully kitted out chatting.

I instantly put my hands up as if to say, ''just strolling through here boys''. They both reacted quite quickly in drawing their weapons and proceeded to tell me to 'get on the fucking ground!'.

We conversed and once they realised I was no real threat they allowed me to get up and gave me an M4 (albeit with no ammo) and I went on my way.

Awesome guys they were...

first post (hi) , first hours playing dayz ever...

i think i have to find a nice server with decent people, everybody i met tried to kos.

that happend about 8 times know, everybody that tried, died from trying ;)

unfortunately it left me with blurry vision afterwards a few times, and to me thats 

like the most annoying state to be in.

Spawn in, search a house and a shed. See one guy running, looked like a fresh spawn, with another guy chasing/following him? Leave the house and see three people with rifles. Walking across field with my motorcycle helmet and crowbar when I hear the gunshots. Proceed to run around dodging fire and making them waste bullets. Finally decide to stop and let them kill me so I can respawn. 

Second guy I met tells me don't move and shoots me in the face. He must have really liked my flashlight because I didn't have anything else. 

I understand why there are so many KoS people out there now...

(I have maybe an hour's experience combined between the mod and SA...hopefully I can get some friends together and enjoy this game)

1. Early morning in Elektro ..some guy attacked me with a screwdriver...killed him with my shovel 

2. short after that i was hatched to death by 3 bandits while investigating the new Cherno suburbs

3. some hours later in Cherno...some guy asked me to kill him ...he was down on his knees and I did him the favour

4. late at night ....Mexican stand off at the new military base nw of Kamenka ( creepy place at night) two guys..two M4's...no ammo :-)

First encounter with someone who wasn't a friend.

Just spawned. Ran over to the Komaravo docks. Two people begin running at me. I wave. One of them has a bat and hits me with it, and I start bleeding. Me and my friend run around for about 3-4 minutes as they chase us. Eventually we jump into the water and swim away, returning to shore once they leave. People are mean.

Edited by Dead on Arrival
  • Like 1

Elektro, saw a flashlight beam, ran towards it hoping to slash the guy up with my kitchen knife. Found him inside a building, told him to drop his flashlight...

And then he said "Hey man! This is awesome!" and ran around just bubbling with joy. He found a clown mask on a shelf beside him and sounded like he was on cloud 9. Then "you wanted me to drop my light so other players wouldn't see it, right?"

Just. Couldn't. Do. It. I'm not that evil.

• Like 2

run to elektro.

(terrible dark night)

found dead body.. axe and helmet

met a friendly russian

met another russian that died under my axe (lack of comunication skills)

met a black possesed dude. 

handcuff him and let him to bleed for death inside the hospital (http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/885253280921923573/22628363EFE60A8189BC267BA0A752029868791A/)

head to nwa.

got geared up.

came back to balota.

died.

Sadly for me it was some twit using his mic loudly. :rolleyes:

We can ALL hear you when you speak, remember!

Spawned near Balota, ran up to a player to say hello and to share in the greatness which is the Alpha. He returned the kindness by cracking me round the skull with a blunt instrument until unconscious. What a nice chap.

I spawned between Cherno and Elektro and i was waiting for a friend, then a guy came running to me and i yelled out "Hai" we conversated and had a fun time. My friend came and it ended up in him taking a picture of us since we were the first 2 people he met on SA :).

NWAF

Gave some guy some food.

Shot in the head by him.

Friday afternoon.

Woke up near Kamenka...

before i could take my first steps in the SA, i notice another player running towards me.

In his hands i see something i couldnt recognize.

I died on the same spot that i have started on, with a fire extinguisher in my face. Welcome to DayZ ;)

In Elektro(Or was it cherno?) there was this freshspawn guy with nothing but his pants and t-shirt he was being chased by zombies...As soon as he spot me he started yelling ''Friendly don't shoot''..I wasnt responding and rushed straight to him, killed all the zombies chasing him down..Gave him a pistol. Said Good Luck out there and have fun and got back on my adventure.

I don't remember but it probably ended with me killing him, him killing me, or me running away cause I had no means to kill him

yay for direct comms still not working

Got beaten to death by a raving lunatic with a fire extinguisher, although I had only played for 30 minutes and wasn't satisfied with the way my character looked so no issues there.

Second encounter the bastard stabbed me with a bayonette (this was after I gave the POS some food he asked me about) although I managed to bash him to death with my own fire extinguisher.

First major encounter: See some guy ask him if he needs anything, he politely declines, we move along

second major encounter: saw some ,guy talked a little bit, we teamed up, I got disconnected and lost the server ...

third major encounter: three guy with guns ,I wave at them ,one starts shooting ,I open fire got killed..

The first real encounter with other random survivors was in the Zelenogorsk military base, buddy and I were scavenging the city when i heard a shot from the barrack area. We rushed and slowly reconed area and from first floor of nearby building i saw 2 survivors enter military office building and closing doors behind them , we zeroed on doors and wait , finnaly doors opened and slowly the move from doors and we unleashed hell on them, long story short after 20 minute firefight we killed 3 guys inside and 1 outside with my friend being shot during fight leaving me alone , when i stormed the building i saw a last man of group disapperead and strangly minute later one server hopper spawned in front of me only with a baseball bat, after cutting him in half with m4 i begun to loot their inventory when the last of one reconnect and rushed from outside and shot each other to death on stairs. The best fight i had even if i count all fights from dayz mod, and i love expanded buildings and cities in cherno+. 

I saw the guy somewhere I said "Are you friendly"  instead of saying yes he rose his fist, but before he could hit I struck first and killed him.

My first encounter was after I found myself in Kamenka... no one around. Made my way up from there and found a new military base, which I stumbled across.

Had just found lots of stuff inside including a rifle when I heard someone in the entrance of the office building I was in. He was trying to get away from a zombie. He yelled for help and I came running in... the zombie disappeared... and then reappeared flying through a wall, just behind me. Luckily, I had the rifle loaded and blasted it as it got too me.

He thanked me, and I gave him the rifle and ammo, saying "I'm uncomfortable carrying this around" lol... "I'm happy with my axe :)"  and we both scurried off to find more loot...

Edited by Humaine

NW airfield I see someone running into tree, boom boom  5 shots from pistol he run out from tree bleedign and screaming "don't shoot!! don't shoot". He came out to the field I could see him and sat down. I shot him in the head.

Entered a game. Two guys told me to get on the ground then took my blood. After taking my blood they told me to pick 1 or 2. Picked 1 and said you're fine. Then they instantly disappeared. 

Found another random dude. We just kind of walked past each other.