Herkon

Your first encounter with a player in SA

So this is supposd to be a little sum up on player interactions in the Sa.

Write down your first encounter and how it turned out to be.

Mine was in the middle of the night in Myskino I was in a building about to loot a baseballbat, suddenly steps behinde me I turn around already taking hits as Player beats me to death with a hatchet.I had 2 cans of beans in my pocket and almost a baseballbat thats it.

Life is as hard as ever in DayZ I believe :) .

How about you ?

Edited by Herkon
  • Like 2

Midday.

NWAF.

Walking up fire station stairs.

Saw player prone with a gun pointed at me.

Shat myself.

Killed him.

Ran off into the woods like a little girl.

The end.

• Like 5

Military base near Balota, guy ran up to me and smacked me in the head with an axe...I ran away and survived :)

Kamishovo, player asked me to kill him but I wanted to team up.

I killed him cause he wanted to respawn.

Rip

Kamishovo, player asked me to kill him but I wanted to team up.

I killed him cause he wanted to respawn.

Rip

Did he happen to have a quiet microphone? And you had trouble hearing him for about 2 minutes...

But yeah, my first encounter was in Solnichy. I heard footsteps in the dark and I came across another fellow 'Hatchet Warrior'. He put his away and made out he was friendly so I did the same. Then he ran at me at a silly speed and pulled his hatchet out and beat me to death with it and stole all my stuff.

Edited by Be4st

Said hello to a new spawn on the beach.

She tried to punch me.

Ran to shed got axe, killed woman.

• Like 5

Said hello to a new spawn on the beach.

She tried to punch me.

Ran to shed got axe, killed woman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

First time i met someone was in a house near balota, i had an extra backpack so i gave it to the guy wich had none, shared some tips on the geography wished him good luck and went off my own way.

• Like 2

First time I just saw someone running along the road. I also bumped into some black guy in a house, waved to him, and continued on. I think my 3rd encounter not with a friend was the most interesting, as we ended up shooting at each other. Sadly, everything he had was ruined.

At night, saw his helmet through a window, waved, he waved back, both friendly. Electro.

1st. Balota large green building, went upstair and someone shot me in the back.
2nd. I shot a guy when tought he was pointing a pistol at me in the dark, turned out it was a flashligh...
3th. Someone told he had can of food but no opener so I lend him one and got it back even, went separate ways from there.

10PM...Dark... VERY Dark... You Couldn't see anything but u heard the wild animals growling...

The brave, small but strong Gaint was not afraid - no, he wanted to take the world over !

Therefore he got up, equipped his flashlight and looked around...

The territory he was, was familiar to him... It was hard but in the dark he recognizes, that the ocean alluvialed him to the South Coast... Komarovo to be exact...

"Excellent, I am in Komarovo... The little airstrip next to Banota isn't that far ! But i have to take care... Because the danger is everywhere !"

First he headed to the beginning of the forrest, to hide from other survivor...

Next Goal: Airstrip... Gaint is sneaking slowly and quietly towards banota... He had luck... He encountered no other survivor... If he hadn't that much luck and he would had encountered an other survivor, he surely would be jealous of Gaints high-end-well-know-brand-flashlight and a battle for life and death had been unavoidable... But thank god it didn't happen...

The goal was almost reached... He could see the airstrip in a middle-near distant. He layd down into the woods and observed the airstrip for 1-2 Minutes... 

DAMNED ! Actually he had to hurry cause his stomache began to grumble, he felt hungry, tired, his mouth felt dry and therefore he wants to sleep, eat and drink something... It was hard for him to concentrate in this situation. Well, he tried to concentrate himself and got to move on !

When he reached the airstrip... he heard some voices which fainted by time... Gaint looked around and he identified bright light in a building next to him... So what was going on there? voices ? light ? Right, Other survivor were looting that building next to him... He knew they hadn't have any weapons so he was not afraid... After they got out, they saw him... 2 Guys... Both around ~30 years old... short black hair... they gaze me into my eyes... I starred in theirs... Silence... After 5 seconds it remains silent... Gaint thought "well, I need to kill them because I can't rely on someone but me. I am the only one and I don't want to die ! But how may I kill them ? By having nothing apart of my fists? That would be hard. Ah, I know... I am going to fake friendlieness to get them think, that I can't and won't harm them..."

They talked a bit and went together into the inner of the airstrip... Suddenly a axe appeared on the floor... Everyone stood still and looked at each other... Then they started running and headed to the axe like they never ran before ! Everything was possible now... Who will be first there? What will happen then? Will they still stick together afterwards ?

Well, Gaint reached the axe first and picked it up. The other 2 survivor were looking at him. Gaint felt that they were afraid.

Withing SECONDS he took out the axe and brutally hit them to death... They had nothing except of a flashlight... 

Blood were flowing all over the ground... Gaint whispered "You can only trust yourself...I hope you learned your lesson...".

After he said that, he fell unconscious and died...

Edited by Gaint

Go to Stary.

Have a bat.

Encounter with guy with a wrench.

Has a payday mask.

Not gonna end well.

Why am I not wearing the motorcycle helmet.

Oh that's right I thought it was causing my head to throb.

You are unconscious.

Go to Novi Bor.

Have an axe.
See a guy with a spade.
Sneak up on him.
Start chopping him from the back while laughing manically.

Guy tells me to calm down and and take his spade, as it is all he has.

Feel bad.

What is this game doing to me.

Guy keeps talking to me telling me he is unconscious.

Break him the news about the laws of unconsciousness.

Die inside a little bit.

Yay, he got rags.

Chasing newbs around near spawn locations and screaming at them on mic like a lunatic. One of them was crying

Got killed on sight on all five of my player encounters :(.

• Like 1

I was in a small village directly where i spawned.. i think somewhere near Kamenka at night and when i entered the first building and someone was already there first i thought he were a zombie but suddenly that motherfucker raises a weapon and killed me with 2 shots.

Elektro's fire station.

Zombie was raping me.

Had nothing but a shovel.

The guy had an axe.

Helped me get rid of the zombie.

He got off after saying bye.

Lucky me! (The several encounters after this one did not end so well...)

Middle of the night in Cherno, dying of dehydration, saw a silhouette across the street and started talking in direct chat as he pressured me to put my gun down, and after proving that I had no ammo, shown by the lack of a magasine in my gun, I asked for a drink, he gave me a water bottle and we went our separate ways.

Just spawned in, made my way to the firestation in Cherno and then I saw someone and greeted him. He said he needed some food orso but I didn't have any and then he killed me.

In West Chernogorsk laid night's gray haze, On the coastline is where I spent most of my days.Chillin' out lootin' killin' all cool. And lootin' some food outside a neighborhood. When a couple of bandits (who were up to no good), started makin' trouble in the neighborhood. I got in one gun fight and my friend got scared. He said "Were moving away from Cherno cause there's too many bandits there"...

Edited by CloneBoy117
  • Like 1

Spawned near balota

found shovel

went to airfield

saw two guys running around

one of them screaming kill nigger

nigga died

i smacked other one with shovel

Kamenka, was bleeding from a zombie hit, no bandages. See a player in the distance; 'friendly' i shout..'got a bandage?'....'sure' he says... But then attacks me with a fire extinguisher!!! Ouch thats just mean! I think... So i batter him to death with my shovel!

Since then ive been avoiding players! So far bo deaths!

Kamenka, was bleeding from a zombie hit, no bandages. See a player in the distance; 'friendly' i shout..'got a bandage?'....'sure' he says... But then attacks me with a fire extinguisher!!! Ouch thats just mean! I think... So i batter him to death with my shovel!

Since then ive been avoiding players! So far bo deaths!