Sign in to follow this  
dangioffre

Map?

Nope, not yet I hope. Run. Explore. Draw a map of your own with pen and paper. More fun than looking at an interactable/zoomable thing that tells you the locations of everything.

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 2

Well fuck me sideways. It looks good. Damn. Not using   <_<

• Like 3

Haha, that was to be expected :D

A bit of reconn never hurts. But I'm not a fan of the interactive ones neither. I'd rather have a printed version to cuddle with :P

• Like 1

Indeed, i enjoy the in game maps much better or using compas and such to find your way around, more fun in my opinion.

why this guy don't have red letters name or cyan blue letters name like mod guy??? :huh:

he doing only assist for community everytime I see him here :thumbsup: :)

I don't have agenda for this

he is medic guy and he ban me from tmws teamspeak for no good reasons and also REFUSE FOR GIVE MEDICAL ASSIST ON ME >:(

but true is true and guy deserve official job on forums is fact :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

so what is wait for, make promotion boneboys >:(

• Like 1

why this guy don't have red letters name or cyan blue letters name like mod guy??? :huh:

he doing only assist for community everytime I see him here :thumbsup: :)

I don't have agenda for this

he is medic guy and he ban me from tmws teamspeak for no good reasons and also REFUSE FOR GIVE MEDICAL ASSIST ON ME > :(

but true is true and guy deserve official job on forums is fact :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

so what is wait for, make promotion boneboys > :(

Thank you - I have to admit that I would handle differently at this point now that I have seen you on the forum a bit more. Maybe when time comes, as Standalone has changed everything.

Congratulations to your 2,000th post. :)

• Like 1