Mori (DayZ)

Servers not showing and waiting for host

I just got home and went to get on Dayz but i cant join any server it all its saying is wait for host. plus there is a global chat ? what!!!

guy, merging

That's fine. I'm having almost as much fun watching orlok merge threads as I would be playing the game right now hahaha! How many's that now orlok?

[Edit] you're at nineteen LOL. Twenty threads about this issue so far including this one.

Edited by Ham_Sandwich27

Surely there must be some way to just automatically merge every topic with such keywords as "server" "wait for host" or "god dammit"

• Like 1

Been trying since  about 7.45pm to connect to a server to play game but all servers was full and when you try and connect to empty onces it just says waiting for host!

I paid good money to play this game and not able to!

Anyone else having same issue?

Sean.

i just throw 24 euros

developers go fuck yourself and may the bad luck be with you :)

delete local content

you both are ungreatful POS read the desc in the game before you buy it! if u didnt want to deal with bugs or any of that, that comes with EARLY ACCESS ALPHA you shouldnt have bought it.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

• Like 1

Wow

2nd day and people are mad.

Jesus christ the idiocy is strong in those people.

• Like 1

Not mad, jst sad panda. Some people, like me, won't have time until sunday to try and play this again... :-(

But it is exciting to see. An adventure to embark on, this Alpha! Let's do it together. And when it's all fixed, let's get back to slamming our axes into each other's heads. amen bros.

you both are ungreatful POS read the desc in the game before you buy it! if u didnt want to deal with bugs or any of that, that comes with EARLY ACCESS ALPHA you shouldnt have bought it.

Don't even bother with these folks dude. They were warned repeatedly, and bought in even though they knew (or reasonably ought to have known) what they were agreeing to when they bought it. People who still complain haven't got a leg to stand on. Just ignore like the rest of us (and I'm sure the devs) do.

buying it now isnt a problem. but ALL OF US know that its an alpha. At least its written there in steam and a message pops up when you start the game. If you're too stupid to read its not the devs fault, its the players fault. let them rage, delete their posts - or move them into a "People-who-are-too-stupid-to-read"-thread and wait for them to come back when the beta starts.

No problem if you buy the game now... but if you think its unplayable... well... then wait a bit. be happy you didnt pay the 2904920 euroes it will cost later. ;)

EDIT!!!: rocket himself isnt able to play, thanks to that wait-for-host-issue. so stay calm, its a steam-problem. Your whining won't help. ;)

Edited by GlaucomysDragon
  • Like 1

I love DRM Systems!

For problems that you don´t have without the Big Brother System!

I cannot connect to a single server. I played fine yesterday, I just wanted to come home and play DayZ.. I guess not lmfao.

Steam and DayZ are having issues with the servers.  They are working on it right now.  Please use the search bar.

• Like 3

Yeah same here, at first I thought it was my crappy internet that was the problem seeing how G-Mod does the same thing for me not showing servers. Since then looked into it I had to Verify Files for my Ticket Check to go through. As for DayZ that doesn't seem to be the case.

from what i see when i load the server list. (using default) then sorting the order to minimum of players on servers shows that all the servers are full.

Same here as well, I start up DayZ and see all servers at first being completely full. Then I refresh and I don't see a single one though.

I did. But seeing as people are apparently connected, I thought I'd ask on the forum. Please dont make assumptions. 

I cannot connect to a single server. I played fine yesterday, I just wanted to come home and play DayZ.. I guess not lmfao.

Friend, merging.

overall, i dont care its in alpha i dont care it has bugs, i feel its more polished then games like BF4 and so many other games that have released this year, I love this game i love its bugs some of them are REALLY funny!!! keep up the great work rocket/dev team you are amazing and we love you!

• Like 5

i just throw 24 euros

developers go fuck yourself and may the bad luck be with you :)

delete local content

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )

Here's a bandaid. Your butt seems to be hurt and I don't want it to get infected.

Caring is caring.

• Like 1

overall, i dont care its in alpha i dont care it has bugs, i feel its more polished then games like BF4 and so many other games that have released this year, I love this game i love its bugs some of them are REALLY funny!!! keep up the great work rocket/dev team you are amazing and we love you!

Especially the ghost rabbits.

• Like 1

It would be funny if the DEVs just did this to filter out all the assholes who complain about paying for a game that is not working perfectly.

Obviously these people are morons and don't deserve early access if they get upset about a game with hundreds of disclaimers and even Rocket saying "do not buy this game yet". And morons never survive the Zombie Apocalypse. 

So anyone who has said anything along the lines of ..."I paid thirty bucks and everything isn't perfect for me" Leave now please, and never come back, because I am 100% positive that a comment like that is indicative of someone who is also going to play like an asshole