Mori (DayZ)

Servers not showing and waiting for host

eh? wassat? gotta merge again? nooooooooooooooooo

I have found a fix for this:

Step one: 

Exit DayZ

Step two:

Play something else for a while, do some chores, eat bacon or whatever.

I tried it but still something pulls me back. What the hell is this? Aha! The desire to play new DAYZ! :P

Edited by JackBuchar

i just throw 24 euros

developers go fuck yourself and may the bad luck be with you :)

go tell it your parents fcking kid!

go write your own zombie survival game idiot. pls...

pls deinstall this awesome game, because then we have 1 idiot fewer.

_______

dean and team, i hope you can fix this bug and good luck with your future. btw best game ive ever played ^^

I have been able to connect to maybe like 2 server out of 5..

It just takes shitload of time. While I waited at the "Waiting for host" screen, I went to do something else for like 10-15 minutes.. then I finally got into the game.

I had no problem connecting to servers yesterday but now I will start joining a server but it get stuck at wait for host like the screen stays black and on the side it will say the server rules and I can hear the sound for in game but it never loads me in

Something to think about. When you join a server and all is good, the client will 'remember' that server and connect you to the same server next time. When you are in the server menu looking to join a server (and here's where my point comes in), if you try to join a 'full' server, or a server thats almost full (or looks almost full, but really is) I think you get put into a que. You will get 'waiting for host' for an extended period of time, until a slot opens for you. I know this is not the exact issue of OP, but it can seem very similar.

Steam and DayZ are having issues with their servers.  They are working on it right now.

Hey Guys!

I cant join any Server.. it allways say's " Waiting for Host"..

i already tryed that more than 20 times.. 

can anyone help me pls?:(

I just bought and downloaded the game because steam wasn't let me buy it yesterday ... Buy Dayuuummmm .

* All Servers are either full or fully empty (40/40 or 0/40)

* I try any server, it shows wait for host

I had no problem connecting to servers yesterday but now I will start joining a server but it get stuck at wait for host like the screen stays black and on the side it will say the server rules and I can hear the sound for in game but it never loads me in

m er g i ng

Hey Guys!

I cant join any Server.. it allways say's " Waiting for Host"..

i already tryed that more than 20 times.. 

can anyone help me pls? :(

merging!

Same happened to me, no servers in the list.

Not sure if this would help but I used to have exactly the same issue with vanilla arma 2 arrowhead and the workaround was to delete browsingLatitude and browsingLongitude from the config file and start the game again. That seemed to do the trick with arma 2, but those options are not available in dayz config file.

so this post is relevant how exactly?

• Like 1