OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

That should do you fine....just I would step up to the 500w power supply (especialy as the 350w says its only good for cards up to GTX660 and your buying a 750ti ) :)

Question: So I need help and want to know if the computer I want to get can run DayZ SA and Arma games here is the computer.

Computerhttp://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Revolt-R570

Thank you in advance,

DayZ Player

Tis a fine machine, up dat power supply son!

The age old question. Could this PC run DayZ standalone? About to purchase a gaming pc and wanted to verify i could run Dayz:SA before i made my purchase. Here are the specs for the PC I intend to buy.

Intel Core i5-4590 3.30GHz, 8GB DDR3 Memory, 2TB HDD, DVDRW, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750, Windows 8.1 64-Bit - GXI680

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The age old question. Could this PC run DayZ standalone? About to purchase a gaming pc and wanted to verify i could run Dayz:SA before i made my purchase. Here are the specs for the PC I intend to buy.

Intel Core i5-4590 3.30GHz, 8GB DDR3 Memory, 2TB HDD, DVDRW, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750, Windows 8.1 64-Bit - GXI680

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Should be ok, weak parts are the HD & 1gb GPU.

Always worth checking this...

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/196501-gaming-pc-budget-builds/

Should be ok, weak parts are the HD & 1gb GPU.

Always worth checking this...

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/196501-gaming-pc-budget-builds/

Ill definitely check that out. Would you recommend getting a rig with a better GPU? Any idea what type of setting i would be looking at playing on and a guesstimate of how many frames I would pull?

Definitely a better GPU with 2gb of Vram, I prefer Nvidia myself GTX660 or better, and a decent SSD is recommended, put your OS and important game(s) on that and a decent HDD for not so important programs.

A CPU with a K is also a good idea.

Depends on your budget really.

• Like 1

Definitely a better GPU with 2gb of Vram, I prefer Nvidia myself GTX660 or better, and a decent SSD is recommended, put your OS and important game(s) on that and a decent HDD for not so important programs.

A CPU with a K is also a good idea.

Depends on your budget really.

Sounds good man i appreciate the help. Just want to make sure i make the correct choice. My budget is in the 700$-800$ ballpark. Just for a reference for myself though, with the rig specs i posted what kind of Frames do you think it would pull and on what game settings would you think?

Also refering to this link you posted, i was checkin it out and seen these specs that are better and cheaper than the price of the previous i posted. Would these specs run DayZ optimally?

CPU:  Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($57.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory:  Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($64.98 @ OutletPC) 
Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.43 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Superclocked ACX Video Card  ($259.99 @ Newegg) 
Case:  Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($45.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $705.36

Sorry for the barrage of questions. Just want to make sure im making the correct choice before dropping loads of cash. Im pretty new to Pc gaming and building PCs.
Edited by TomTheHuman

Also refering to this link you posted, i was checkin it out and seen these specs that are better and cheaper than the price of the previous i posted. Would these specs run DayZ optimally?

CPU:  Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($57.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory:  Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($64.98 @ OutletPC) 
Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.43 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Superclocked ACX Video Card  ($259.99 @ Newegg) 
Case:  Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($45.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $705.36

Sorry for the barrage of questions. Just want to make sure im making the correct choice before dropping loads of cash. Im pretty new to Pc gaming and building PCs.

I would swap the GTX 760 for the Radeon 290 http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-r9290dc2oc4gd5
500W could probably pull it as the i5 doesn't take so much power and the corsair psu is pretty good quality.
If you are wondering about your fps. it will be around 30-40 in cities.
Edited by smochi

Desktop or laptop? Laptop

Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080
CPU: Intel Core i7-4510U 2GHz
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
RAM: 16G
SSD? Yes 920G

I would swap the GTX 760 for the Radeon 290 http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-r9290dc2oc4gd5
500W could probably pull it as the i5 doesn't take so much power and the corsair psu is pretty good quality.
If you are wondering about your fps. it will be around 30-40 in cities.

Sounds good man. Ill probably buy the parts I posted soon. Its insane how much better of a rig you can get for such a cheaper price if you just buy them separately then assemble. Thanks for all your help everyone.

With my build what OS system would you reccomend? Windows 8 or 8.1? 32bit or 64bit? I havent had the chance to use either and im not sure if they are any major differences in performance.

Hey everyone, I am pretty sure my computer will not be able to run this game, but maybe I am wrong as I am not the most technological person or I could receive some suggestions.

Desktop or laptop?: Laptop
Monitor resolution: 1600x900
CPU: Intel® Core i5-4210U CPU @ 1.7GHz  2.4 GHz
Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics Family Driver? (Its a new computer so I do not know if there is any specific name for it)
RAM:* 8 GB
SSD? (Yes/No) Yes

Let me know if it I need to be more specific with anything. Like I said, I doubt it my computer will run it, but I thought I would check and see. Thanks!

You guys think I can run this 30 fps in towns on very low 100 % render with 1336 X 768 resolution:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227595R&cm_re=ibuypower_gtx_750-_-83-227-595R-_-Product

New PC Specs:

8gb ram

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Gtx 750 2gb

Amd Fx 8320 3.5 ghz 8 core

Old Pc Specs:

Amd Athlon II x2 245 dual core

At Radeon Hd 4200

4gb ram (3.75 useable)

Windows 7 SP1

You guys think I can run this 30 fps in towns on very low 100 % render with 1336 X 768 resolution:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227595R&cm_re=ibuypower_gtx_750-_-83-227-595R-_-Product

New PC Specs:

8gb ram

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Gtx 750 2gb

Amd Fx 8320 3.5 ghz 8 core oc this to 4

Old Pc Specs:

Amd Athlon II x2 245 dual core

At Radeon Hd 4200

4gb ram (3.75 useable)

Windows 7 SP1

at that res i think you can prolly do more than very low 

Edited by B@ker

I think of buying a used gaming pc, for really cheap. Can i run dayz on this?

Win 7

Desktop

Graphx: twin frozr 560 gtx

-Processor: PHENOM II X4 840 4x3ghz

-Ram : 4Gb

And will it take high settings or only medium?

Edited by spartacus123

I think of buying a used gaming pc, for really cheap. Can i run dayz on this?

Win 7

Desktop

Graphx: twin frozr 560 gtx

-Processor: PHENOM II X4 840 4x3ghz

-Ram : 4Gb

And will it take high settings or only medium?

Will have to be low settings, I know for a fact, my build is slightly better and has to run on verylow/low to stability, how low are you buying that computer for? 

Its about 50€, but then i will consider another one with more power...is it okay to play dayz on low? And will other newer games run at all?

I want to know if i can run Dayz with this specs thanks.

-AMD FX 4130 Quad Core 4.0GHz CPU

-4GB 1600MHz DDR3 Ram

-ASUS AM3+ Motherboard

-Western Digital 320GB Hard Drive

-Windows 7 Home Premium (64 Bit)

-Processor type: Integrated 

Edited by Confirmed Plays

Hello i just want to know if i can buy dayz and be able to play it well here are the specs

-AMD FX 4130 Quad Core 4.0GHz CPU
-4GB 1600MHz DDR3 Ram
-ASUS AM3+ Motherboard
-Western Digital 320GB Hard Drive
-Windows 7 Home Premium (64 Bit)
Processor type: Integrated
Edited by Confirmed Plays

if  "Processor type: Integrated" means integrated GPU then, no. You may be able to run it on lowest settings. DayZ uses a butt ton of Vid memory so shared system mem may not be enough. Then on the other hand I have never seen an attempt to run DayZ on integrated graphics sooo.... I may be totally wrong. You should save your money and get a GPU if you dont have one. Of course with a decent GPU, you'll want save some money and upgrade that aged mobo too.

Edited by Denatured