OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

do you know what your even talking about... for starters my wifes laptop barley meets the min with a duel core i3 and an intel HD 4000 and the game runs fine for her could probably even increase the gfx settings ones optimizations are tweaked a bit more but she lags not one bit with a few things on max but since its intergrated anti aliasing does not work as as well as a few otehr advanced features.

and my systems just past the recommended and also LAG on those advanced settings only DUE to the game requiring better optimizing since I can play APB:R on max as well as many other games like neverwinter online which require beafy cards for the gfx. please don't post your own opinion unless back by facts.

btw my two systems have a GTX 650Ti and a HD 7770 more then enough to max out game performance and record using Bandicam with minimal framerate loss (once optimized)

Really?

Please clarify what you mean by "Max out game performance" as there's a bunch of people on this forum with way better PCs that either of yours who can't get a playable frame rate with all the Graphics settings (AA and PP for example) maxed out.

Desktop or laptop? desktop 

Monitor resolution:1920x1080

CPU: amd fx6300

Graphics card: xfx r9 270x 

RAM:* 8

SSD? (Yes/No) no

what fps should i expect and at what settings? thanks.

• Like 1

It's always a question of personal priorities, at minimum you have to count with 15-20fps in cities, 40-60 villages/wilderness.

I guess you can go with that graphic card on higher graphical settings.

I have FX6350@4.7GHz and HD7790, 8 GB RAM and getting in avearge like 30 fps.

• Like 1

I want this game so badly but I just want to know if the game will work well on my computer. I just used the site Can You Run it and they told me that my video card is bad.

ATI Radeon HD 5450 this is my video card.

Will my game work well anyway?

I want this game so badly but I just want to know if the game will work well on my computer. I just used the site Can You Run it and they told me that my video card is bad.

ATI Radeon HD 5450 this is my video card.

Will my game work well anyway?

Merged.

Carefully read the first post of this thread, then edit the relevant info into your post above.

• Like 1

Ok sorry, I'm new here.

Monitor Resolution : 1920X1080
CPU:1920X1080CPU: Intel® Core i5 CPU  750  @ 2.67GHz (4CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Graphics card:ATI Radeon HD 5450
RAM:*6.00Go
SSD? (Yes/No) No

Hey guys, 

Im originally a PS3 Call Of Duty guy but after stumbling across FrankieOnPC1080p videos on youtube a have gained a massive Dayz itch I have to scratch.......lol

Now, there is a guy selling this PC where i live 2nd hand (used). looking up  the spec type stuff it seems like some of the numbers/ things used are good but i really know nothing about PC's, im just wanting to be able to play all the Dayz stuff without lagging and good quality for cheap as possible lol...

here is the spec

Windows 8 professional 64 bit
I7 3770 overclocked to 4.5 Ghz can put this back to stock settings if required
Corsair h55 watercooler 
Gtx 680 nvidia graphics card
8 gb ram
128 gigabyte solid state drive (windows boots in seconds)
3terabyte hdd
Asus Z87 motherboard 
Zalman z5 case
Benq xl2420t monitor
120 hz
Logitech g110 keyboard 
Logitech g930 7.1 surround sound headphones 
3 internal fans to keep everything cool

This is £700 uk pounds to buy, i am thinking of making an offer on it. will it play the game good enough? any help would be great, i really wanna go on a mission around the big maps for some loot nd stuff.

cheers,

Tom Mason.

I'm building a new pc, so I know it will run it. Can I ask instead, How much does this game benefit from being installed to a SSD? I figured I would wait and get a SSD at a later date but if it will give a significant boost in load times or game play I may consider ordering one with the rest of my parts.

Can someone tell me if I can play this game with this specs?

Laptop:

Monitor resolution: 1920x1080

CPU: Intel Core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz Quad Core Processor (3.4GHz Turbo)

Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX760M, 2G DDR5 VRAM 

Ram:  8Gb 1600Mhz DDR3 SDRAM

SSD? No.

Thanks guys for the help in advance.

Edited by InvalidName

Macbook Pro (early 2011 model) running Windows 7 in Bootcamp

Monitor resolution: 1680 x 1050 (running the game in 1260 x 786)

CPU: i7 2.2Ghz

Graphics card: Nvidia 6750M

RAM: 8Gb

SSD? Yes

Running Standalone. Still experimenting with settings but I'm getting at least 20-30fps with quality on normal or higher. Turned bloom etc off. Looks pretty good and plays nicely.

Think I misunderstood the point of this thread! I'm already playing the game, just thought my specs might be helpful for other people to decide whether or not they can run the game.

Edited by bigfoamcow

Desktop

Monitor resolution: 1680 x 1050

CPU: AMD FX 6100 (6 core)

Graphics card: SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 6770

RAM:4gb

SSD? (No)

I can barely run this game on very low using 1680 x 1050. I'm just pissed because I bought this game thinking that I could be actualy enjoying it. When I hit a town in DAYZSA my fps is barely around 15. Unplayable, disturbing, easily killed by others. And let's be serious, I don't have a shitty PC.

Desktop or laptop? Laptop

Monitor resolution: Not Sure

CPU: Amd A10 Quadcore 5750m

Graphics card: Radeon HD Graphics card (comes with the CPU)

RAM:* 8 Gb

SSD? (Yes/No) No

Ok sorry, I'm new here.

Monitor Resolution : 1920X1080
CPU:1920X1080CPU: Intel® Core i5 CPU  750  @ 2.67GHz (4CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Graphics card:ATI Radeon HD 5450
RAM:*6.00Go
SSD? (Yes/No) No

You might want to overclock that i5 cpu to 3.4Ghz or close to 4Ghz mark, providing you have sufficient aftermarket cooler. The HD 5450 is a seriously weak card and you should be looking to get at least HD 7770 or better

Hey guys, 

Im originally a PS3 Call Of Duty guy but after stumbling across FrankieOnPC1080p videos on youtube a have gained a massive Dayz itch I have to scratch.......lol

Now, there is a guy selling this PC where i live 2nd hand (used). looking up  the spec type stuff it seems like some of the numbers/ things used are good but i really know nothing about PC's, im just wanting to be able to play all the Dayz stuff without lagging and good quality for cheap as possible lol...

here is the spec

Windows 8 professional 64 bit

I7 3770 overclocked to 4.5 Ghz can put this back to stock settings if required

Corsair h55 watercooler 

Gtx 680 nvidia graphics card

8 gb ram

128 gigabyte solid state drive (windows boots in seconds)

3terabyte hdd

Asus Z87 motherboard 

Zalman z5 case

Benq xl2420t monitor

120 hz

Logitech g110 keyboard 

Logitech g930 7.1 surround sound headphones 

3 internal fans to keep everything cool

This is £700 uk pounds to buy, i am thinking of making an offer on it. will it play the game good enough? any help would be great, i really wanna go on a mission around the big maps for some loot nd stuff.

cheers,

Tom Mason.

Good to go.

As a side note, i5 4670 would be more than good enough

Can someone tell me if I can play this game with this specs?

Laptop:

Monitor resolution: 1920x1080

CPU: Intel Core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz Quad Core Processor (3.4GHz Turbo)

Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX760M, 2G DDR5 VRAM 

Ram:  8Gb 1600Mhz DDR3 SDRAM

SSD? No.

Thanks guys for the help in advance.

Should run well but you might need to lower the resolution ( or fancy effects ) slightly 

Desktop
Monitor resolution: 1680 x 1050
CPU: AMD FX 6100 (6 core)
Graphics card: SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 6770
RAM:4gb
SSD? (No)

I can barely run this game on very low using 1680 x 1050. I'm just pissed because I bought this game thinking that I could be actualy enjoying it. When I hit a town in DAYZSA my fps is barely around 15. Unplayable, disturbing, easily killed by others. And let's be serious, I don't have a shitty PC.

I wouldn't describe it as shitty but it is rather lower end PC. Overclocking your CPU would yield better results but keep in mind that the HD 6770 is quite weak card and little outdated.

• Like 1

I also have another computer, I wonder if this one will be better for the game,

Laptop
Monitor Resolution : 1600X900
CPU: AMD A8-5545M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1,70 GHz
Graphics card:AMD Radeon HD 8510G
RAM:8,00 GB
SSD? (Yes/No) No

If I can't put high quality, will the game work better if it is in low definition, low graphics and etc?
Also for my other computer?
Edited by franck123123

Definitely hoping my computer will run this game specs are :

CPU: AMD FX 6300

Mobo: ASRock 970-PRO3 R2.0

RAM: 8GB

MSI R9 270 Gaming 2GB

No SSD

Screen resolution 1280X1024

Thanks

Edited by ethanbruz

Good to go.

As a side note, i5 4670 would be more than good enough

it will work, thats good news as i bought it last night.

just a question on side note, are you saying it is better to get a shop to fit a i5 4670 (i am assuming this means the i7 3770 bit should be changed to one of these??)

im gonna have to look up how to get dayz now :-)

is it possible to play day z at a decent quality and decent fps with these specs?

windows 7

Processor : AMD phenom 2 quad-core 3.00 ghz

graphics car: Evaga 550 ti

total ram: 8 gb

available: 4.76gb

?

please someone let me know i really want to buy the game but worried of spending money on something i cant play

hi guys i was wondering of anyone reading this with a similar setup could tell me how many fps they are getting just to make sure im getting as much as i can , my setup is a amd fx6100 , hd6500 2gb , 8gb ddr3 ram , cheers guys if anyone responds!

hi guys i was wondering of anyone reading this with a similar setup could tell me how many fps they are getting just to make sure im getting as much as i can , my setup is a amd fx6100 , hd6500 2gb , 8gb ddr3 ram , cheers guys if anyone responds!

Merged.

Hi guys, so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but I'm having a nightmare with DayZ Standalone...  The game appears to load and play great but i cannot get more than 10-15 mins of play time before the game freezes and locks up my entire PC forcing me to do a hard restart.  I've tried altering the settings in game (all low / high) as well as made some recommended changes in the DayZ.cfg - however nothing seems to make a difference.

I am so gutted that iv paid to get access to the alpha (and yes, I am aware it was at my own risk) but more than the cash I just REALLY want to play the damn game....  I've listed my set-up below so if anybody can shed some light on why this is happening and if there is anything i can do to remedy it I would be most grateful.  I  have been told I should not have any problems running this game, but alas I am.....

Desktop PC

Monitor Res : 1920x1080 (Samsung TV)

Processor : AMD FX-8150 Eight-Core 3.60 GHz

Graphics Card : 2 x AMD Radeon HD7900 (CrossFire'd)

RAM : 16GB

SSD : Yes

Please Help!!

Edited by Saiyan Elite

I currently have these specs.

Graphics: gtx 760

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220

Memory: 8GB

Is it possible to run dayz at low to very low setting with these specs?

I'm hoping to run atleast a smooth 30-40 fps.

I currently have these specs.

Graphics: gtx 760

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220

Memory: 8GB

Is it possible to run dayz at low to very low setting with these specs?

I'm hoping to run atleast a smooth 30-40 fps.

Merged.

Your specifications mean nothing if you leave out the resolution of your monitor.

I also have another computer, I wonder if this one will be better for the game,

Laptop
Monitor Resolution : 1600X900
CPU: AMD A8-5545M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1,70 GHz
Graphics card:AMD Radeon HD 8510G
RAM:8,00 GB
SSD? (Yes/No) No

If I can't put high quality, will the game work better if it is in low definition, low graphics and etc?
Also for my other computer?

Please I am in a hurry and I need an advice a soon as possible.