boneboys

TEMPORARY TROUBLESHOOTING TOPIC

I i have "desync"(the yellow chain) problems even with 150 ping? I know it's not a good ping, but i can play a lot of other games with the same ping with no problem...

And i already searched on the forums but nothing that i already did not knew.

let us deactivate the grass on servers for better performance!

Then there is absolutely no cover against players other than buildings.

Optimize your Config file and in-game Graphical settings to have better performance.

I i have "desync"(the yellow chain) problems even with 150 ping? I know it's not a good ping, but i can play a lot of other games with the same ping with no problem...

And i already searched on the forums but nothing that i already did not knew.

It happens regardless of ping, I only join servers with less than 30 ping, often less than 20 but still get a red chain all too often.

I spawn in with a fresh new character. This has happened to me twice.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just need to stick to the server I play on. 

Edited by johnr

I spawn in with a fresh new character. This has happened to me twice.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just need to stick to the server I play on. 

usally you shouldn't have to stick to one server but if it happens just alt+4/close the game without saving and enter another server your gear should be restored then

I have an interesting problem, I was timing out from a server, so, naturally I logged off in order to log back on again. When I did, I found that the camera was forced into the perspective of under the terrain, and caused weird white lines and when I went to 3rd person, the screen was split in the middle, much like the bottom half of the screen was on the top and vise versa. I decided to go to different servers, Nada, and even the main screen was doing it (when I was not on the servers) going to configure the graphical settings seemed a temp fix, until I logged onto a different server and had to do it again. Restarting the game seemed to fix it, but I was wondering whether or not I should be concerned about this.

My friend and I had the problem of getting ported back (no hacker). We were like 2km away from zeleno when we logged in. We ran to zeleno and somehow we got ported back to our locations where we logged in. We were also unable to close the inventory or press esc (alt f4 only possible way). When we logged back in we were back at our first spawn location. Happend like 5 times for my friend (on two different servers and 2 times for me (on one of these servers)).

So i just bought the game and I enter just fine. However when i move my mouse to look around the camera is acting very strange. Firstly when i quickly look left or right the camera goes either up towards the sky or down towards the ground(while going in the direction i am looking aswell of course.)

Also, the sensitivity of my camera seems higher when I am moving my mouse slowly and alot lower when I move my mouse more quickly. 

These disfunctions make the game completely unplayable and I would be greatful for any advice on what to do.

Thanks.

Whenever I play DayZ and join my friends( or my friends join me ) my internet fucks up, I can't load anything in any browsers   ( My Mumble still works though ), Steam becomes offline, and DayZ is like frozen, everyone is running in place. But when I play alone in the server or any server, everything is fine. 

I don't know if it is an ISP problem or DayZ itself. Please help! 

EDIT: I played with one of my friends, and it was perfectly fine. I'll try playing with them one by one to know who's the one making me lag and shit. Still need help about it though. 

Edited by DeadPenguin

The bug I ran into the other night was I logged out in a house, well logged back in later that day to continue playing and I had fell through the floor board's and was below the house, well after about 30 minutes of running around under it and jumping I was finally able to get out of it.

The bug I ran into the other night was I logged out in a house, well logged back in later that day to continue playing and I had fell through the floor board's and was below the house, well after about 30 minutes of running around under it and jumping I was finally able to get out of it.

I guess a console-command like 'stuck' or the ability to enable a stuck-key which teleports the avatar about 10 or 20 meters away should fix that problem:)

If you walk on the coast from riffy to Buba there are a lot of  graphic glitches.

I hear random Zombie agro noises while running in the wild with no zombie within a mile

Scares the life outa me >,<

NVM

Edited by Dchil

Randomly loosing my char when server hopping (woah I server hop? call the internet police) makes me sad :C

• Like 1

Lost my equipment again changing servers looking for nightime, sixth time now and not died in game once!

Got roughly 18 hours on the game so far, but now every time I join a server it kicks me after 30 seconds with this http://i44.tinypic.com/314xpu9.png

Going to try reinstalling to see if it fixes it.

Reinstalling seems to have fixed it.

Edited by Ukinator

I get absolutely ridiculous desync. Every couple minutes I desync and am unable to do anything for as long as 15 minutes. It really makes the game unplayable because I either don't see other players, can't eat, can't loot, or can't find my own friends. It really just ruins the game. It happens ridiculously often too.

This happens quite a lot when you are server jumping to either find a day server or a night one.  I have found that when you jump into a server it is sometimes better to wait around 2 minutes or wait for the RED chain connection to disappear.  Usually if you jump out of a server and the RED chain connection is showing up, when you jump this can cause you to lose everything.

Well this is what has happened to me a few times until I figured it out..!!!  Hope this helps.

Nah, but its constant anyway. It happens regardless. It constantly desyncs non-stop. It's annoying as hell, breaks the game so bad.

I found the "down jacket" which "is too bulky to wear over a vest". I can't put it on when I have a vest on, but if I take the vest off and put the coat on then put the vest on I can wear both.

Edited by DevilDog

Logged out on the ship before cause of server reset and logged back in stuck in this room.

2014-01-02_00010_zps0e0abd13.jpg

I just kept running and jumping against the wall until I was freed.