LeeHarveyEnfield

a friend in need

...'sure we can give you blood, jump onto our teamspeak' I said to the side chat twat named Darryl, I then typed our TS address and Beansy signalled to me across the room that he was off to make us some coffee.

I dragged Darryl up to our channel and did a rather convincing impersonation of a nice guy, we arranged to meet north of polana where we'd administer the blood he needed, in exchange he was going to give us a mk48 mod and 2 mags plus a tent.

He explained how he'd had some trouble with zombies while trying to refuel his UAZ, he'd had no luck finding a hunting knife so we were 'real life savers' and we'd 'really got him out of the shit', I half listened to his inane ramblings preferring to focus on reading the rage/hate replies to my previous tales posted on this forum, like Darryl they were boring and pointess and frankly a complete waste of time only, unlike Darryl they held no potential whatsoever for any real satisfying enjoyment.

*BURP* - beansy was back

'Darryl meet Beansy, Beansy meet Darryl, we're meeting near Polana Beansy, Darryl has a mk48 mod for you'

'Sweeeeet' said Beansy, again he giggled, I gestured to him to try and contain himself, we didn't want to spook the little fool, 'sorry' he mouthed back, then we both giggled.

20 minutes later we heard the sound of the UAZ coming from the south west then emerging from the trees amid a cloud of dust.

'I can see you' I said, 'a little to the left mate'

he veered to the right, what a nob

'LEFT!' I repeated impatiently

'oops'  said Darryl, 'sorry'

Beansy burped again.

He pulled up next to us and jumped out, Beansy didn't waste any time 'So long sucker' he shrieked and unloaded his AK74 into the stunned and disbelieving Darryls face and chest.

cue rage and butthurt

Darryl - 'Jesus, what the hell...why did you do that?'

Beansy - 'because we can' *giggle burp*

me - 'you are as thick as pig shit you deserve everything you get, you are the absolute definition of one of lifes great losers now kindly get the fuck out of our teamspeak'

I then kicked and banned him while beansy looted his corpse and loaded up the UAZ

The drive to Starry was made all the more enjoyable by the incessant name calling and QQing Darryl was typing into side chat

we were called, among other things,  'bastards', 'liars', 'thieves', 'dicks', 'douches', 'cowards', 'idiots' and my personal favourite 'fucking dirty two faced c*nts' 

We couldn't reply even if we'd wanted to as we were laughing so hard we actually had to stop playing. we pulled into the woods and Beansy literally had tears streaming down his cheeks and I thought I was going to burst my sides, laughing like that is the best thing about dayz..

After half the server verbally raped him for being such a stupid noob Darryl, utterly deflated and emasculated, finally did the decent thing and logged.

• Like 4

more power fantasy posts by this guy 

• Like 2

you are as thick as pig shit you deserve everything you get, you are the absolute definition of one of lifes great losers now kindly get the fuck out of our teamspeak'

Right.

• Like 8

So let me get this straight.

You pretend to be medics, lure him into Teamspeak, shoot him the second you meet him, call him a retarded loser and ban him from Teamspeak?

pa·thet·ic
pəˈTHetik/
adjective
adjective: pathetic
arousing pity, esp. through vulnerability or sadness.
  • Like 8

Every time I read something Mr. Enfield has written, I want to murder a kitten.

• Like 6

if guy is so stupid he meeting 2 guys he don't know :huh:

taking with him vehicle :o

after is surprise and angry when he die lose everything??? :huh:

for me this guy Darryl is idiot for sure and is true he deserve to lose car and nice guns also :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

don't trust nobody like this if you take chance don't feel rage on them, feel rage on you for make mistake like this :|

and Lee and beansy make nice profit from this guys mistake :beans:

• Like 1

I had an indecent just like this at Devil's castle on US3480. Some clan in side chat said they needed a blood bag and invited me onto their TS. Being the hero I am I drive over there in a UAZ. Turns out they were camping the castle tower, as I was running away because they banned me from their TS they killed me. Funny thing is I had a friend with me who managed to kill all but one of them. I wonder if it was you Lee?

Edited by whisperbow
  • Like 1

He explained how he'd had some trouble with zombies while trying to refuel his UAZ, he'd had no luck finding a hunting knife so we were 'real life savers' and we'd 'really got him out of the shit', I half listened to his inane ramblings preferring to focus on reading the rage/hate replies to my previous tales posted on this forum, like Darryl they were boring and pointess and frankly a complete waste of time only, unlike Darryl they held no potential whatsoever for any real satisfying enjoyment.

Borring and pointless.

and pointless

POINTLESS

Ok so inception's reminder that sexual things have no place on these forums was "pointless" 

You know what? I've got no home server, My favorite just closed. 

here is the deal: lee send me the server you play and your In game name and IF we ever run into each other, 

If you kill me and I will not bitch in your sadist topics but if i can kill you then i get justified bragging rights to remind you on all your topics that you suck because I am no where near pro.

• Like 3

KOS gave his beans  :emptycan: there's a shock

and we wonder why there is so much KOS with fucks like you no wonder

#inb4buthurt

Edited by Conkykillz
  • Like 1

Let me get this straight... You said, and I quote: "thick as pig shit you deserve everything you get, you are the absolute definition of one of lifes great losers"... but you're luring regular, every day players into a teamspeak with promises of medication and friendly interactions, and then killing them?

Is there something I'm missing? Or has the definition of loser changed DRAMATICALLY?!?

What you're doing takes little to no skill.

here is the deal: lee send me the server you play and your In game name and IF we ever run into each other, 

If you kill me and I will not bitch in your sadist topics but if i can kill you then i get justified bragging rights to remind you on all your topics that you suck because I am no where near pro.

Yeah right. lul. Keep on dreaming. He'll never give up his server, and will continue to crank pussmode to the max.

KOS gave his beans  :emptycan: there's a shock

#inb4buthurt

#surpriseoftheyear

• Like 5

Yeah right. lul. Keep on dreaming. He'll never give up his server, and will continue to crank pussmode to the max.

Seriously, this. I think he's afraid of us killing him in-game if we find out which server he plays on.

KoS, I'm fine with that; you run into a player and you kill him.

It's cool if you arrange to meet someone over side-chat and then murdering him (In my opinion).

BUT...

Luring a guy into a TS channel, arranging to meet up, the two of you gang up on him; then finally mocking him and calling him a loser simply for trusting you.

Too Far.

• Like 3

Jesus christ, if you inspire for these fake stories to be right: then i seriously suggest you get help.

Raping and Maiming a girl?, Not just fake. But seriously sick and low.

Inviting a guy into TS, killing him, and then calling him "As thick as pig shit and a loser", Faker and even more hypocritical...

Topic titles such as:
The Bellend
The friendly tw@t
Even more!.

Im fed up with your sexist, raping, fake, pathetic topics. 
Im surprised you gained no warning. Ffs.

-Go and give us your ip.

bHdDRfb.jpg

Then you and "Beansy" will be shitting bricks...

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus
  • Like 6

I haven't played dayz in months, but I'd gladly come out of retirement for waiting for the standalone and bring hell down upon him

I can dream, he will never give his server away, besides it's probably a 10000 verchiles, self bloodbag, start with full tool belt donator server that requires no skill to play on

• Like 2

The reality is, Lee.  You're a coward, probably an underachiever with low self esteem and a huge ego.  Behind the computer screen you're a tough guy, under the illusion that you're a funny guy too, sat there giggling like a pathetic little school girl with your equally pathetic sidekick, Beany.  But in real life, out there in the real world, you're a nobody and if you tried that shit in the real world you'd get your arse handed to you and you know it.  Sure it's easy to **ck someone over online, when they can't lean over and smack you in the mouth.  When there's people like you in the world why should anyone trust another person ever again? Mark my words you pathetic waste of existence, one day you'll meet someone in the streets where you live or some other part of the world, they'll sense your narcissistic nature and there'll be something about your face that will make them want to beat the crap out of you.  Where will your online tough guy persona be then? Crapping down your leg most likely, begging them not to hurt you, crying like the real life pussy you are.  

You're not clever, you're not funny, you're just a narcissistic attention seeking little prick.    

If I was in charge of this website I'd ban you from ever posting here again.  You give this community a bad name.

Any reply you give this post will be more proof that I'm right about you.  

Edited by urbanskaters
  • Like 1

I haven't played dayz in months, but I'd gladly come out of retirement for waiting for the standalone and bring hell down upon him

I can dream, he will never give his server away, besides it's probably a 10000 verchiles, self bloodbag, start with full tool belt donator server that requires no skill to play on

He's a coward.  They hide behind a smoke screen of bullshit and hatred, a projection of who they really are.  He probably wasn't getting enough attention from his mates who know him in real life, so he comes on here to get it.. You've got to feel sorry for him really :)

here is story for you 

guy coming on forums create some story for our enjoy :)

some guyS like too much they say 'nice story' after give beans and after go away

is not for every guy enjoy, some guys don't like MOST OF THESE GUY SAY NOTHING JUST GO TO DIFFERENT POST FORGET

there is 3 - 4 guys who coming on EVERY TOPIC OF LEEHARVEYENFIELD ONLY FOR TROLLING AND MAKE PURE HATE >:(

he don't react :|

he go back maybe play dayz get inspire for next story ;)

Do me favour please read all his topic and reaction post

COUNT PERSONAL INSULT DIRECT ON HIM FROM SAME GUYS  >:(

after count personal attack he making

AFTER WE TALK ABOUT WHAT IS CYBER BULLY AND WHO DOING THIS SHIT :thumbsup:  ;)

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

You're not clever, you're not funny, you're just a narcissistic attention seeking little prick.    

No personal insults, please.

• Like 1

there is 3 - 4 guys who coming on EVERY TOPIC OF LEEHARVEYENFIELD ONLY FOR TROLLING AND MAKE PURE HATE >:(

Honestly, I don't get all the hate and rage in this thread neither. But in my eyes, you got the wrong perspective, at least that's my impression.

Damn, I totally just dropped a picture here. Well, I'm just gonna leave it here, feel free to disregard!

r92mjNp.jpg

About what is described in this "story" itself: I don't much care for that sort of behavior.

• Like 1

No offense KoS, even though your a great mate.

We don't find stories of people calling others pricks and losers, and raping girls after maiming them, "Entertaining".

• Like 3

Honestly, I don't get all the hate and rage in this thread neither. But in my eyes, you got the wrong perspective, at least that's my impression.

Damn, I totally just dropped a picture here. Well, I'm just gonna leave it here, feel free to disregard!

r92mjNp.jpg

About what is described in this "story" itself: I don't much care for that sort of behavior.

I don't see point you making

you saying guy who come here make story some guys enjoy some guys don't but he create SOMETHING he is troll???? :o

or you saying guys who don't contribute nothing only hate and rage and insult posts are troll?

is you saying second one I agree you 100% :beans:

somethings Lee write is shock for me also :o

but I respect simple fact that he put efforts create something and is always for me something for laugh :D

is ok if you don't like

what I saying is don't make insult every time saying same bullshits like some guys doing and call him troll same time they are being troll :huh:

I talking about guys who don't realise he make story about game :huh:

every guy know kill on sight exist in dayz

every guy know betray in teamspeak exist in dayz

every guy know but they react like he rape real woman :D

he don't rape nobody he playing game for fun

hate is ugly thing and is reaction posts on this guys thread where true trolling exist

this is point I making  :thumbsup: ;)

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1