Sign in to follow this  
thedogfoodyayho

Does the gun make me a bad person?

Usaully, i carry a G36, but i keep getting outsnipped.

So a few days ago i picked up a (non camo) SVD from a dead bandit. Ever since then, the amount of times i've had the clan of hero's on the server try to kill me a quadrupled. "Apparentaly," me carrying that rifle makes me evil, even though they all carry DMRs and Mk.48s.

I can see the logic behind this, but i have a hero skin and have saved all their lives multiple times.

I suggest talking to them on side chat (if the server has it) or team speak, it probably isn't the gun. Maybe you killed one of them or stole something that you are unaware of :)

Many have a rule that if you have a sniper, you should have a bullet in the brain to go along with it. Most of the time, a sniper means KOS.

That sounds like fun actually. I remember in my COD4 days I used to have an ongoing war with a Clan-it makes the game so much more fun. Hopefully someday I'll have a nice group of people after me-it has to beat the aimless wandering and random encounters.

It's just a group that doesn't know how to play DayZ..."Oh that guy has a gun he might shoot at us when we turn around. Let's shot him!!!"

I i had shot at every player i saw the last weekend i would have had a handful of murders on my account and maybe a death.

• Like 1

It's just a group that doesn't know how to play DayZ..."Oh that guy has a gun he might shoot at us when we turn around. Let's shot him!!!"

I i had shot at every player i saw the last weekend i would have had a handful of murders on my account and maybe a death.

Same here.

I'm still trying to be friendly, but people make it pretty damn hard...

I was just running around at Balota, as an unarmed fresh spawn, when I saw some survivor with an MP5.

I ran over to him and said I was friendly. I crouched and stood still. He aimed and shot me three times in the head.

you making simple mistake >:(

you giving fuck what guys thinking :|

if Hero *spits* clan have problem with you is proof you doing something in good way :thumbsup: ;)

now grow testicle stop to worry and go kill some hero bastards :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

and for fuck sake get out from those fucking hero cloths :blush:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 3

Sounds like a case of penis envy, your gun is obviously bigger than their guns.  Shoot the whiny ass sissies, teabag their dead bodies and post the video on youtube to remind them that they're your bitches now.  You make it perfectly clear who's the boss!!!

• Like 1

Find a vehicle and toss it to them. They will forgive anything, doesn't matter if they have a helo. A car can go a long way with a tent inside.

you making simple mistake > :(

you giving fuck what guys thinking :|

if Hero *spits* clan have problem with you is proof you doing something in good way :thumbsup: ;)

now grow testicle stop to worry and go kill some hero bastards :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

Sorry this has nothing to do with DayZ...

but.. Is it normal that I read everything you right in a Borat accent?

I LOVE IT  :beans:

• Like 2

Something isn't right here. Hero's trying to murder fellow hero's? Sounds like somebody has been exploiting someone to get hero status to me. If they're actually hero's they wouldn't kill fellow hero skin clad players.

Gave up trying to stop them from attacking me. Killed a patrol a 3 of them near polana while they were looting a Trashy Mi17 crash site with 2 motorcycles. They arne't exactly well equipped - i occasionally see them carrying DMRs, M14s, and LMgs but when they are just looting they use junk M4s and AK-74s. 

Its a small group though 6 max

But i haven't done anything to piss them off. The only people i've killed recently is 2 bandits and a guy with an enfield who thinks he's a sniper. Haven't stolen anything either. 

I used to be on good enough terms with them for trading, giving rides, and they even showed me their base. I seem to be unable to locate it now that i need to... but ever since i picked up that gun, BLAM BLAM BLAM.

But goodbye hero skin! Time to ditch my civilian clothing and wear my Ghillie full time, and re-visit my favorite sniping spot.

Something isn't right here. Hero's trying to murder fellow hero's? Sounds like somebody has been exploiting someone to get hero status to me. If they're actually hero's they wouldn't kill fellow hero skin clad players.

Well, they were constantly looting hospitals and asking me fir some extra bloodbags, so that could be true.

And i just remembered they are friends with some real, helicopter flying pros. Expect to see my dieing...

Edited by thedogfoodyayho

well as my mother used to say, "guns don't kill people, people kill people" so true, just made an account to say that :).

• Like 1

I found their base BTW. Retards left all their cars (V3S, motorcycle, and Skoda) in a camp surrounded by barbed wire. So after i destroyed all the tents, extra cars, and was prepairing to drive off in my new loaded up.V3S, they started logging in, one-by-on, 4 in total. After i killed them a heli came and kllied me..

Last thing i did was toss a grenade under the V3S abd empt half a M14 mag into it.