thedeathstroke

What is 1 clothing item that you would want in DAYZ

Hey everyone. So if you could have one piece of clothing in DAYZ thats in the real world, what would it be? Since I know it would be freezing in Chernarus, I would want my character to be wearing this http://oxford-products.com/us/product_images/n/004/Balaclava_eyes__92353_zoom.jpg. (Kind of like my profile pic, but believe me, I have no plans of making my guy full on military). I'd probably have him in like a beanie or baseball cap on top of it maybe with other warm clothing, so it feels like he's native to the area, and he's and experienced survivor. So, what is the one item you guys would like to have on your survivor of the zombie apocalypse.

Edited by DeathStroke

A shemagh.

With the ability to wear it over your face, or around your neck. In a variety of colors and patterns.

• Like 4

Full-body armored-jumpsuit that is not only lightweight and fashionable, but includes a cupholder and rear-view mirrors. Surround sound optional.

• Like 5

A shemagh.

With the ability to wear it over your face, or around your neck. In a variety of colors and patterns.

I think ARMA 3 has that. Something to build off of. I'd imagine you're more of a sniper type?

I dunno why but I always thought elbow and knee pads looked pretty sweet.

http://www.airsofthongkong.com/images/AS065.jpg

Those would be sweet if your guy was going to be a tank build. LMG's and such.

I would want a Nina all black kind of thing with a ad a ski mask like thing too

Not really sure what you're talking about. Searched up Nina and got some arabian celebrity, or just a normal woman from Dubai lol. Link?

Full-body armored-jumpsuit that is not only lightweight and fashionable, but includes a cupholder and rear-view mirrors. Surround sound optional.

300-rainbow-puke.jpg

• Like 2

Since we have a payday mask, why not one of these?

I'm assuming you don't know that even though we have those masks, 75% of the population doesn't like them

I'm assuming you don't know that even though we have those masks, 75% of the population doesn't like them

It's just another one of those cases with the internet where change = anger

It'll blow away eventually just like everything the DayZ community gets angry about

• Like 2

I think ARMA 3 has that. Something to build off of. I'd imagine you're more of a sniper type?

Not really.

I enjoy sniping, but I prefer the support role. The M249 is my life.

Edited by Statik
  • Like 1

Japanese serafuku school girl outfit.

Well, maybe. No, not really... Actually yes.

I'd also like to see suit jackets, old-style army boots. Anything to make someone look like a rugged army vet.

• Like 3

I would like a Wool Commando Sweater that helps with your core temperature in colder weather.

• Like 1

This hat is baller

SasajkacomSumadija1a.jpg

• Like 5

Steak's Bandokini (Bandoleer mankini)

*edit*

Swimming fins so we don't swim like a paraplegic three-year-old.

Pft, fins aren't gonna make a shitty swimmer look any cooler.

Edited by BigMike
  • Like 1

Is your UH hat Univ of Hawaii @ Manoa?

Steak's Bandokini (Bandoleer mankini)

*edit*

Pft, fins aren't gonna make a shitty swimmer look any cooler.

Never said it was for looks. I just want there to be fewer shitty swimmers. Maybe swim fins could help that. Perhaps...They could even slow on-land movement since walking with fins is really awkward.

Edited by armyantsrule

HCC actually, but it's the same for all UH campuses.  I'd also much rather have a pair of finned gloves than fins, I'm a bit more agile that way, but more the merrier.  Than again I'm not going in that water...it's friggen cold.

Snake skin boots, or anything with a  cuban heel really :)

Maybe some kind of formal wear, like a  dinner suit, tux or even jsut a clean white shirt witha waist coat. Some days I want to dress to impress.