SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Playercount 14 and rising. Smash_T, Boneboys and so on ^^ Maybe the final test? :P

Playercount 14 and rising. Smash_T, Boneboys and so on ^^ Maybe the final test? :P

23 now, thats was fast...

Anyone hyped up for DayZ forumer meetup thats gonna be held when the games released?

• Like 2

Anyone hyped up for DayZ forumer meetup thats gonna be held when the games released?

Meetup in my crosshairs... pffft  <_<

• Like 1

Hello there

As per usual, dont get too hyped up.

Wait for an official announcement. Dont guesstimate.

Im in the dark as much as you guys as I dont have the continuous time to assist in testing and the forum takes up the rest of it.

Perhaps we are all getting hyped up as its xmas?

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

? whassat?

Welp 18 mins till as far as I understand games on steam usually release. But even still...Orlok has a point, I just....something doesn't feel quite right without any official word just yet e.e

• Like 1

Hello there

As per usual, dont get too hyped up.

Wait for an official announcement. Dont guesstimate.

Im in the dark as much as you guys as I dont have the continuous time to assist in testing and the forum takes up the rest of it.

Perhaps we are all getting hyped up as its xmas?

Rgds

LoK

Just ban all other admins, and tell them you'll un ban them when they speak.... ;)

I'd be fun as heck, but end in a massive shoot out...

Welp 18 mins till as far as I understand games on steam usually release. But even still...Orlok has a point, I just....something doesn't feel quite right without any official word just yet e.e

Then again, they said it'd be a quiet release. The past week was quiet enough for me :D

Edited by Weparo
  • Like 3

Don't forget the creation of beautiful vehicles of DayZ hype!

Sure thing, I'd suggest a German server, we're pretty much in the middle for everyone.

*insert sneaky smirk gif here*

• Like 2

100 servers could hold 5,000 players.  That is probably enough for the forum, reddit, and 4chan communities.  

*\o/*      *\o/*       *\o/*        *\o/*

Don't forget the creation of beautiful vehicles of DayZ hype!

Sure thing, I'd suggest a German server, we're pretty much in the middle for everyone.

*insert sneaky smirk gif here*

Anyone is in the middle for everyone. 

• Like 1

I'll never understand what Reddit or 4chan are... always heard about them but never cared to look into it. 

I'll never understand what Reddit or 4chan are... always heard about them but never cared to look into it. 

"Social" websites. Nothing to care about ;)

I never really thought about it like that... but totally true!

Why are people getting excited? He's not gonna just be like "it's on Steam".... He will announce when it is coming first. 

Why are people getting excited? He's not gonna just be like "it's on Steam".... He will announce when it is coming first. 

I was promised the exact oposite. "We will not make an announcement, it will just be on steam one day"

That's totally not true, if you open Google Maps or an atlas, we are totally centered! Right in the middle!

I'm kidding. I was in my first post as well. :P

• Like 1

well, no dayz for us :P

now i hate myself for believing ;(

Edited by Sloddor

Didn't showed up on steam...