SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

How long do you reckon DayZ will spend in Alpha and Beta?

I reckon 8-12 months in Alpha and then 6 months in Beta!

I hope you're joking.

IMO I would not get my hopes up for a release before the end of the year, holidayz are right around the corner. But that's just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong, cause getting to play the SA for Christmas would be awesome!

Edited by raynor009

How long do you reckon DayZ will spend in Alpha and Beta?

I reckon 8-12 months in Alpha and then 6 months in Beta!

Probably. I guess it depends on it's popularity and the features that will be implemented. Truth is that I can't see SA leaving beta unless they plan on adding features even after the beta.

I hope you're joking. IMO I would not get my hopes up for a release before the end of the year, holidayz are right around the corner. But that's just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong, cause getting to play the SA for Christmas would be awesome!

It would be, wouldn't it?

"Raynor, Raynooor! Where are you? We are all gathered in here for christmas dinner, family and presents. Aren't you coming??"

"NO!! Leave me alone, I'm playing my buggy alpha!"

I think at this stage they need to man up and just say if it wont be out before the xmas holidays . At least I can buy a game to play on my holiday and factor out dayz alpha in my plans. 

It would be, wouldn't it?

"Raynor, Raynooor! Where are you? We are all gathered in here for christmas dinner, family and presents. Aren't you coming??"

"NO!! Leave me alone, I'm playing my buggy alpha!"

Fuck me, if the SA is released by then... I can kiss social life GOOOOOOOD BYEEEEEEE for a very very long time. I will probably baricade myself into my room and live only with canned beans and recicled water.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkye69_drinking-recycled-piss-part-2_shortfilms

Edited by raynor009

I hope you're joking.

IMO I would not get my hopes up for a release before the end of the year, holidayz are right around the corner. But that's just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong, cause getting to play the SA for Christmas would be awesome!

Why? do you know how long it'll take them to add all the full release features in?

Tomorrow the SA will be released.

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Edited by raynor009

WHY? why? I don't need to see this place have anymore false hope haha

I love the humor in this tweet but i'm taking it as a sign of release, it's should be taken as a joke and people are going to take it the wrong way e.e

• Like 3

I love the humor in this tweet but i'm taking it as a sign of release, it's should be taken as a joke and people are going to take it the wrong way e.e

Like i said this is not going to end well for rocket, he better prepare for the shitstorm coming for him if is not out soon.

Rockets driving the fricking train man. Posted today by one of the Devs.

Yeah that's the point. Especially after the video of the train video rocket posted, they were probably on a work party and thought this would be a hilarious joke picture to post!

I don't like the suggested skill system because the intention is to make people value their characters (in a survival game) rather than improve the experience. So, to someone like me who is already about valuing my life, it's pointless and just punishes me when inevitably die to a bad circumstance.

It's like all those suggestions to stop kill on sight, except they don't actually stop KOS, they just make it a bit more annoying for the people who already don't kill on sight. The people who want to KOS, always still can. With the skill system, people don't HAVE to value their lives, especially the one suggested here, if it only improves your skills and saves you a fraction of a second, why is a badass bandit going to care? It's not going to have much effect on anything except people with no imagination will have something to play towards.

I don't like it.

• Like 3

Inb4 Q1 2014 release. Hype glands depleted, doubtful it will release tomorrow or Monday. Also we haven't had an update in like 4 days now.