me@kevinkraft.net

My and your reason to Kill on Sight (KoS)

Why do you KoS?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Why would you kill another player on sight? Why wouldn’t you?

• Because I don’t want to be killed first
    • Because I want the player’s gear/stuff
    • Because it is entertaining
    • I don’t kill other players unless they attack me first
    • I don’t kill other players, because I am too nice

Normally, I'm option 1 on the DayZ mod.  But I voted option 2 since most of these polls are about KoS and the Standalone.  I run on foot 90% of the time, and survive out of my pack, unless my friends are on with me.  With the boot wear causing an injury that slows your movement in the Standalone, I'll be killing for new shoes.  I don't aim for the foot so it shouldn't be an issue.

Im not sure why they think things like this would slow down PvP....

Edited by electricfuneral

feel sad for this guy, life must be going bad way for him :(

but is better hate me than hate him and having breakdown so I take this burden and feeling good is help sad guy :D

THIS! Just a few days ago you made that hate thread. This is what I was talking about when I was talking about your attitude, and you wonder why people don't like you? Fucking mystery.

Sorry.

Back on topic.

• Like 1

Hey man you can trust me ...need a bloodbag ? :D

No just move along or I'll shoot u

DONT COME UP THE STAIRS I'M WARNING YOU NOW

ffs he's coming up the stairs....

oh he's a hacker I'm dead.

No just move along or I'll shoot u

DONT COME UP THE STAIRS I'M WARNING YOU NOW

ffs he's coming up the stairs....

oh he's a hacker I'm dead.

Hahahaha... Thunderdomed.

I usually wont kill unarmed people at all, but sometimes shooting them in the legs is fun. Hatchet players though, those are my nemesis. If I see one melee player running around I'll light him up.

I don't like getting my progression snuffed by some yolo respawner, so I never fire the first shot myself, because I'm better than that. KOS is easy mode, me I'm O.G.

#SWAG

I kill for two primary reasons.

It's fun and entertaining.

No negatives to killing someone unless you alert a friend or another enemy and not much else to do.

I'm almost sure to get some loot.

Depending on the mod I'm probably sure to get some loot whether it be bandages or weapons.

I don't kill in "self defense" nor can I say too many people do. Many times your going to get fucked before you can react due to some sniper 750m away. For the people who do they probably just stick out of sight majority of the time or just keep an eye on someone until they act aggressive.

I also don't kill fresh spawns often unless I'm in a tense situation where I can't babysit them.

Used to be completely passive but it was doing my head in and I started hating the game

Have a few criteria for KoS, normally retaliate not initiate but

Where I see them and to a certain extent their skin.

A bandit skinned player sitting on a hospital roof or camping up a hill. I'm assume is up to no good and not even bother engaging through chat first. 

Not bandit skinned I'll just watch and wait probably get bored and scamper. 

What I've seen / heard them doing.
I can understand killing in self defense but If people around you are dropping like flies its safer to be prepared to KoS .

Otherwise I just avoid people, maybe seek out patients if I'm in medic mode or if someones had a crack at me i'll kill / hunt them down for the adrenaline hit.

Edited by RogueNZ

Sometimes for fun, sometimes I fire shots next to them just for the sake of engaging in a showdown and sometimes for the gear, if I have worse gear.

I KOS Bandits. Survivors it's dependent upon the situation. If I feel I can talk to them and have an advantage, I will.. If they get the drop on me, I wait to see how they play it.

As to destroying Helis - Just get a heli monopoly and no one will find your base. :p