r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.0.2 Hotfix

Did anything happen to indirectly change how the zombies spawn?  Usually when you roll up to a city or chopper site on a vehicle they dont spawn directly in front of you.  I was at a chopper and had 8 zeds spawn right in front of me seemed off as I know previously they had fixed it so zeds dont spawn in direct line of vision.

Whatever you guys did with the loot spawning, is a miracle. I can actually run around Elektro or Berezino and get more than 30-40 fps. Thanks =D

I'm just curious about fishing poles and comfrey leaves, where can we find these? :P

comfrey leaves, where can we find these?

I've seen them in the forests, and in open fields.  They're bright green and you will see them beyond the distance that you see the regular grass around you.  Once you get close, they become hard to see with the grass surrounding them.

I've seen them in the forests, and in open fields.  They're bright green and you will see them beyond the distance that you see the regular grass around you.  Once you get close, they become hard to see with the grass surrounding them.

I believe I seen them at NWAF but wasn't too sure. Any idea about fishing poles?

I believe I seen them at NWAF but wasn't too sure. Any idea about fishing poles?

Coastal areas, under old boats and sometimes in residential.

• Like 1

Gathering comfrey leaves seems to boot me with a variable restriction #1 or whatever.  Is there something I can tell the server admin to do to his files to prevent this?

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/901009553033057459/1699386FF03B2AAD43D2D3045C90BB4690BC7A95/

Thanks!

Tell the admin to update his BE filters, that ones been fixed a while now.

I'm just curious about fishing poles and comfrey leaves, where can we find these?  :P

Fishing poles can spawn in Land_Nav_Boathouse and Land_BoatSmall_2b the plants spawn on server startup at random positions. 
Edited by seaweed
  • Like 1

Check this and only this thread for filters guys.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/139058-battleye-server-filters-for-dayzmod-18/

Tell the admin to update his BE filters, that ones been fixed a while now.

No this is a regression of the 1.8.0.1 filters.

Edited by Ameo

Check this and only this thread for filters guys.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/139058-battleye-server-filters-for-dayzmod-18/

No this is a regression of the 1.8.0.1 filters.

I didn't realize there were new ones, we've been on the 1.8 ones with an extra setvariable exception for vehicle damage and haven't seen any kicks. Thanks I'll take a look 

Just spectated a guy run into a firestation, he ran past 3 weapon holders containing a pistol and ammo and picked up some food. First thing he does is leaves the firestation and types into chat "WTF ADMIN THERE'S NO LOOT AT ALL IN THIS PATCH". Already becoming a recurring theme with people not used to a working bias and already pissing me off royally.

I am really happy to see the loot spawn problems from 1.8 sorted, for me the game feels better than ever the only suggestion I have left is to add a few more SMG's to the military table like the bizon, and remove the M14 and CCO weapons, then move Camp (Stary) to have its own loot table, that is better than military but not as good as Barracks. It gets people off the coast and stops them spending all night in Elektro/Cherno. It would also stop me having to cram my own loot table into the mission file each patch :)

Edited by seaweed

2664192_orig.jpg

10% chance

and

2453381_orig.jpg

same chance

• Like 1

move Camp (Stary) to have its own loot table

i think it will be re-done in future, cos this camp buildins spawns local and lootsystem timers not assigned on them. 

it should be moved to mission  or so

yo all, update is good, greaot work. but i found a BUG

you can harvest wood in any location even on fire station xD

do i only have the the problems with kick

when i have a pulse i get the  BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #329

propably when im unconsciousness

i updated the battleye to latest

yo all, update is good, greaot work. but i found a BUG

you can harvest wood in any location even on fire station xD

Aye we have an issue open about this thanks.

Is it just me?  I don't see 1.8.0.1 nor 1.8.0.2 as an option in Dayz Mod Steam Beta options.  Only "1.8 -"

So what's the loot spawning supposed to be like now?  No problems with it being lowered, but it does seem like there are players that can run around a city for 30 minutes and not spawn a single thing.  Stuff is spawning, just VERY sparsely.

Looking at the logs it looks like the loot is spawning about 5-10% the rate that it previously was?

No other issues for me so far.  Nice work  :thumbsup:

Edited by wTheOnew

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/148659-does-not-matter-what-time-i-set-server-to-it-switches-to-daytime/

This is still an issue for me, do I need to set something special on the server? Patch seems fine and all except this, no night time is getting really frustrating!

Edited by Howler in Darkness

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/148659-does-not-matter-what-time-i-set-server-to-it-switches-to-daytime/

This is still an issue for me, do I need to set something special on the server? Patch seems fine and all except this, no night time is getting really frustrating!

Do you have a static time, or other date/time settings set in hiveext.ini?

I noticed a few items are actually spawning 1 meter above the ground.  Due to my failing memory I only can recall one spot where I saw this, thought I did see it in a few spots.  The one I do know about was in the grocery store, in the main front room, towards but in front the back shelves.  Floating Twinkies!

I'm looking through the list of fixes, have you fixed the ability to carry two primaries yet?

I hope to fuck not!