falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

I'll be hosting a Convoy event tonight on the server around 2 PM PST.

Any and all will be welcome. 

We will have convoy of vehicles with keys on the drivers (For anyone to claim). The vehicles will be full of supplies, building materials and so on.
As for the Urals:
They will be driving from one of the major ports in Chernaurus. (Cherno, Electro, Berezino).

They are not restricted from their starting locations. One can come from Electro, while another is coming from Berezino.

Their destinations can be one of the major airfields on the map. 
They are restricted to using main roads on the Chernaurus map. (With the obvious exception of going offroad to avoid roadblocks)

Nice, gunna look epic, Sweet work man!

May need to turn them up a bit, only seen 2 groups so far. Lots of ground AI so ill switch some out!

Server event:
3 Luxurious vehicles have been placed throughout Electro. Search high and low for building materials and random assorted goodies!

Server event:

3 Luxurious vehicles have been placed throughout Electro. Search high and low for building materials and random assorted goodies!

Was alot of fun! More events today, throughout the day!

Wraith reporting in! This server is awesome, great community, the other admins and I are always happy to assist players, or go on a epic AI hunt, sometimes with Falcon creating super Khaos all around leading to awesome game play! Cant wait to see everyone in the server and chat on Teamspeak!

One of the best servers Id played on,friendly admins,friendly people,not friendly AI  <_<  :beans:

Edited by BnH Relentless

A amazing server to play on. Great staff and great players. Always a place where you can spend a whole day and have fun with friends. We welcome anyone to join and remember to join us on teamspeak. Hope to see you soon :)

Falcon and I are putting some hard work into the factions and the logistics behind it. Expect to hear some more info in the next few days. :)

Falcon and I are putting some hard work into the factions and the logistics behind it. Expect to hear some more info in the next few days. :)

Faction Bases are done and have been added for the next scheduled restart in 40 min!

Orth and Redo are working on the faction teams now! Come join a team and join the fun!