falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

whatch out for Chilly, he can kill you in the most stupidest ways LOL

Its so true and somehow terminator walks out of ever situation. Now there is a sneaky one, lol

yaaaaaaaayyyyy missions were added allong with 2 hidden apachies and falcon said as50's will soon be in bandit camp yaaaaayy

2 Apahces still not found!, and yes the AS50 will be in one of the traders but probably the Hero Trader. Will be setting it up today, will report back after :P

Enjoy guys!

what else can be done to make the server better its getting kinda hard to think of a way.

what else can be done to make the server better its getting kinda hard to think of a way.

I have a few ideas, i think you guys may be in store for a few more perks :P

WOOP, WOPP Perks, I love perks! lol xD :beans:

I think you guys will like this one!

Lol i found an apache here with hydras and working gunner seat. also many missions.

Thous Hydras a precious thou, Only way to get more ammo is to blow up the Apache and find it again!

Edited by Falcon-X

the server keeps getting better with little improvments and random admin item spawns with hints like gold was left at one of the trade areas or theres 2 apachies on the map be the first to find them kind of things.

Been doing a lot of missions these past couple days , got so much loot :P

Ya the missions are a great addition to the server!

love the missions and its easy gold and hero status

Ya, i think I might lower the humanity you get for killing AI, still leveling out the script :P

The more the better! Join us on teamspeak as well, it is open to all! Hang out with us or grab a channel of your own. Just enjoy the community!

This serving is FREKING AMAZING Kudos to the owner and admins for setting this out for us.

Edited by 31 Bravo

This serving is FREKING AMAZING Kudos to the owner and admins for setting this out for us.

Thanks Bravo, your welcome!

Edited by Falcon-X
  • Like 1