falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

Event tonight set at random times! During the last 24hrs a SU34 Jet has been spotted and just might been seen again here tonight :D

My jackass roommate decided to waste 200$ on fucking whisky and bar tabs with his bum gf instead of paying the internet bill................. hhrhdhdikwjskfjgmdlsgfgslsmdgghdk im moving out in december cant have none of this going on again this sucks zombiedong. If internet aint back up tom im gonna stay at my parents for the weekend

Looking forward to the faction wars. I have been stocking up on loot from the AI missions for it. Plus the gold from the missions is nice as well :)

Looking forward to the faction wars. I have been stocking up on loot from the AI missions for it. Plus the gold from the missions is nice as well :)

Ya we have had a few so far! A lot of fun and a lot of great rewards for the factions to add on to there bases with!

Yeah me too :) did you join one yet ?

One of the first epoch servers ive played on, great bunch of guys. Faction wars and custom ai gives you a break from hunting players. Loads of fun and a bunch of helpful people

come join the server, and join 1 of the 2 factions that will fight to the death for supplies, weapons, and so on

join the mercs and follow me men to the brave heart victory you so desire

Come and join the fun. If their is any newbies out their hop on TS and hit me up and I'll be glad to help out :)