falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

Im about to go bandit real life on my roommate for making me missnout on all this awesome fun

lol, see you when you get back wraith!

Edited by Falcon-X
  • Like 1

This server is amazing. The ai play like real players and there are plenty of vehicles and the trade centers are safe.

Faction bases are all up and ready to be built on and customised, come allign with your faction and get ready for some fun dayz pvp

Wonderful server, great staff, very helpful.  Come check it out! :beans: :thumbsup: :D

Faction bases are all up and ready to be built on and customised, come allign with your faction and get ready for some fun dayz pvp

Faction Teams are pretty even room on both side to grow! Maybe even a third faction soon :P

Faction Teams are pretty even room on both side to grow! Maybe even a third faction soon :P

but the mercs is the best faction, join the mercs and win every round

Edited by frostybeans

but the mercs is the best faction, join the mercs and win every round

Good luck! Black Ops will be in and out before you Mercs even get in your vehicles.

:P

This is an amazing server did an apache run on a base as a pre-emptive strike for the faction war :D , was so much fun. The admins actually resolve problems. and the trader cities are safe or you'll actually be reimbursed until it is okay. Great staff, active players, admins that dont abuse, and you can be shooting at some one and then join teamspeak and actually get to meet them and work together. :huh:

Who is down for a marathon gaming session with me starting around 4 pm EST i expect to not stop for at least a day :P

Who is down for a marathon gaming session with me starting around 4 pm EST i expect to not stop for at least a day :P

Im down, should be lots of people on to play with! See ya then!