falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

First event was epic, takistani warlords were killed when they stopped for biscuits and to investigate a chopper in elecktro

The winner after some team mate treachery was cody.

Another event is going to happen at 815pm central us time,  an ammo supply convo is due to leave the bandit trader.

Come join us for another epic pvp event :)

Edited by chocobutter

ok guys you need to join this server and get ready in about 6 hours there is a server event where you can get gold building supplies guns ammo and food and drinks join and get ready for war will be amazing

The three events went well on saturday, will be more events in a couple days :) hope to see ya guys in the server had about 20-25 ppl on last night and about 15 participated in the events :)

The three events went well on saturday, will be more events in a couple days :) hope to see ya guys in the server had about 20-25 ppl on last night and about 15 participated in the events :)

Ya the more players in events the more gear and building supplies to be claimed!

I love it when there are loads of people doing an event at the same time, its awesome! <3 Great jobs guys :P

Updated player spawns, no more coast spawns at all! Completely random and unique  spawn points :D

Oh the events are so fun, managed to actually have a fight without someone combat logging :D

Lol, thous dam loggers!

Factions are growing large!

Edit: Also added a craft-able zombie ometer!

Edited by Falcon-X

Updated player spawns, no more coast spawns at all! Completely random and unique  spawn points :D

Cool! now its easier to get somewhere :)

I just started my own faction and looking for members. Falcon I got to say I love the zombie emitter. FYI to new members or existing members the components of zombie emitter needed is  1 engine part, 1 full jerrycan, 1 empty tin can, and one empty whiskey bottle. Then to create the emitter you use the scroll to make it. The emitter will then be made and kill zombies within 30m of it and last 1 hour as long as as the creator stays within 60m of the device. Hope to see you on the server and hopefully have you join a faction. :)

I just started my own faction and looking for members. Falcon I got to say I love the zombie emitter. FYI to new members or existing members the components of zombie emitter needed is  1 engine part, 1 full jerrycan, 1 empty tin can, and one empty whiskey bottle. Then to create the emitter you use the scroll to make it. The emitter will then be made and kill zombies within 30m of it and last 1 hour as long as as the creator stays within 60m of the device. Hope to see you on the server and hopefully have you join a faction. :)

Ya, its an awesome addition to the server!

Nice! i didn't know this :P

Going to have an event this tuesday, today at around 8pm central us time come join us for some loot and fun :)

What kind of event ? :D