Publik

Freeside Trading Co.

P.S On a slightly related note' date=' I think I may be over-working myself, while going shopping this morning I:

-Parked my bike and felt like it was perhaps too exposed in the parking lot.

-Saw the tinned food section, saw what was effectively tins of Frank and Beans, I bought 4 and just ate one.

-Kept looking over my shoulder at people who got too close to my backpack and moved away in case they stole anything, even though at the time it was empty.

It's all true :(

[/quote']

LOL

Steam Name [sC] Triggy, account is; trigger575

TS3 Name [sC] Triggy (can be changed)

In-Game Name Michael

Forum Name Triggy

Timezone (UTC) +10

Roles you would like to fill: {Organization, Mercenary, Gatherer, Guard, Pilot} Gatherer, Mercenary, Guard

Steam Name phobic8101

TS3 Name cha1ns

In-Game Name cha1ns

Forum Name cha1ns

Timezone (UTC) +2

Roles you would like to fill: {Organization, Mercenary, Gatherer, Guard, Pilot} Gatherer, Merc

Ok that OP was pretty awesome. A little slow at times, but we really had the coordination and cooperation going pretty well. Ended up coming out of it with:

1: ALICE Pack

2: Silenced MP5 - no one else could fit in their pack

3: M4 - found in a scavenge

4: Cooked meat! First I've ever had.

Glad to be a part of this adventure!

Ya I had fun, to bad I was so far away. I found a boat but it was super slow and had no item slots. I'm thinking boats are useless. Going to work on getting a bus if possible for the next one.

It was great fun! The area was easily defensible, the new chat system worked like a charm apart from the odd time or 2, and it was hilarious to see people panic when they saw 14 of us pointing guns at them, of course we we're never going to harm them, but it was still funny.

Leois was right next to me listening in on TS3. He made lots of valuable notes for me to look over later.

I was extremely please with everyones ability to co-ordinate properly, most of the time demonstrating proper calling incoming/outgoing fire though it still does need some work. All the time I was hearing "oh I'm out of ammo/food/meds" and straight away there was offers to aid each other, and if someone got killed it never went without revenge :D

Many thanks to those involved/those who helped pre-prepare

Vulwulf

PS, there is currently no plans in motion for future events. I think I, Kurkistan and Publik need to talk about what direction to go next based on the failings and successes displayed this weekend.

It was great fun! The area was easily defensible' date=' the new chat system worked like a charm apart from the odd time or 2, and it was hilarious to see people panic when they saw 14 of us pointing guns at them, of course we we're never going to harm them, but it was still funny.

Leois was right next to me listening in on TS3. He made lots of valuable notes for me to look over later.

I was extremely please with everyones ability to co-ordinate properly, most of the time demonstrating proper calling incoming/outgoing fire though it still does need some work. All the time I was hearing "oh I'm out of ammo/food/meds" and straight away there was offers to aid each other, and if someone got killed it never went without revenge :D

Many thanks to those involved/those who helped pre-prepare

Vulwulf

PS, there is currently no plans in motion for future events. I think I, Kurkistan and Publik need to talk about what direction to go next based on the failings and successes displayed this weekend.

[/quote']

Oh, heh. How you been? Me? Oh, I had a nice weekend. Lots of driving. Some food. Decent overall. :cool:

What!? You organized a ragtag group of survivors into a coordinated force for Good and Justice without me!? :@

Good to hear that everything went so well.

While I wouldn't like to contradict my dear co-dictator Vulwulf, I think it's fairly safe to say that something will be happening relatively soonish. Watch this space.

You guys still looking for people?

Yeah. Sorry you didn't get added from your earlier post (sometimes people slip through the cracks). Added to the Google Doc (now please edit your availability :)). What's your TS3 name and job preference?

It was good fun, even though an axe found its was into my back...literally =P Got some nice loot too, to people trying to flank out wonderful look out. After hours a few of us decided to group up and head up north. Unfortunatly when I logged back in after a small hiatis, I was spawned 10-15 off the ground and killed instantly....really quite shit.

I don't mind dieing to a bandit or zeds, but to die on log in...wtf man! Either way, still good fun, wish there would be more of these meets through out the week and not just on weekends.

I have also sent an application to Publik yesterday morning, doesn't seem like he came online yet.

Should I just wait?

I have also sent an application to Publik yesterday morning' date=' doesn't seem like he came online yet.

Should I just wait?

[/quote']

You can re-post it here or PM me. I think he's been fairly busy with RL stuff today.

As a general announcement, any time you (you being anyone) wait more than 24 hours for a response from one of us three, I would suggest that you PM one of the other two.

I too sent a pm to Publik but no response yet, so here goes..

Steam Name Smashley

TS3 Name LT_Smashington

In-Game Name LT_Smashington

Forum Name LT_Smashington

Timezone (UTC) -3

Roles you would like to fill: Gatherer/Guard

My time online varies, but usually early morning local time

As Vulwulf mentioned I was sitting next to him the entire time taking notes of everything and monitoring chat as well as individual chat while looking into peoples backgrounds. This information will be made into a report containing peoples names and how well they did and then sent on to Kurkistan, Publik and Vulwulf.

Unfortunatly I had to stop taking notes about midway through due to my tiredness and needing to get up so early but pretty much got all the information I needed.

Sorry for not being around the past few days. Life prefers shitting on you all at once.

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the permanent excision of one of our membership. Maximus has been removed from the company and Blacklisted for his behavior. Please do not regard anything he posts as originating in any way from the Freeside Trading Company.

"Yeah. Sorry you didn't get added from your earlier post (sometimes people slip through the cracks). Added to the Google Doc (now please edit your availability ). What's your TS3 name and job preference?"

TS is same, it's Dahrker and job preference would be Merc(depending what that is) or gatherer.

I contacted one of the leaders about a possible website for Freeside Trading Co. I was hoping to help get Freeside a lot larger than it is now. Anyone agree that I should make a website for this?

I contacted one of the leaders about a possible website for Freeside Trading Co. I was hoping to help get Freeside a lot larger than it is now. Anyone agree that I should make a website for this?

It would be great if forums could be set up where trade deals could be arranged beforehand. If the FTC ends up getting a good reputation, I think that players would dare to trade high end loot under their watch.

I hope that the leaders will be up for this, since keeping the trading strictly ingame would make it too limited. I mean, players with good gear would not want to run into a bandit ambush every single time they attempt to trade.

We're in talks about the website :)

It'd be nice to have a little forum for us to communicate on and a public "looking for ___" and "selling ___" board.

It seems like FST has a website. Once we are finished building the forums, we will release the forums to the public.

I know it would be more complication, and i love this idea, but a more realistic approach to trading rather than pregaming in a forum would compliment the realistic goal of this game. keeping it how it is with a posting when and where and asking for some help is reasonable because it wouldnt take off without that. with the "fence" trading whatever comes in i think gives it more realistic depth. thats just me, ill use it either way :)