Publik

Freeside Trading Co.

steam: MUTT

TS3: will be first time using ts3 so "MUTT" if its not taken.

In-game name:MUTT

Forum name: survivor420

Timezone: PST

Organization' date=' Mercenary, Gatherer, Guard <--- up for any of these roles.

[/quote']

I had a gap I had to fill, so look for yourself in row 23.

Hey, fairly new to this mod as well as Arma 2 but this sounds sick and I'd like to help however I can.

Timezone: GMT ( UK, mostly play in the evening)

Ingame, TS3, Steam and Forum Name: rastaputin

Up for guard, organization or gatherer roles.

Steam Name: coolcat1711

TS3 Name : CoolCat

In-Game Name: CoolCat

Forum Name:Coolcat

Timezone (UTC): UTC-5 (EST)

Role you would like to fill: I don't really care as long as I am either a merc or a pilot as I am pretty good at piloting but I'd like to be apart of the action as well...

Steam Name: Papafoxytrot

TS3 Name: Papafoxytrot

In-Game Name: Papafoxytrot

Forum Name: Papafoxytrot

Timezone (UTC): UTC -5 (EST)

Role you would like to fill: Gatherer, and organization. Always willing to fill-in as a guard as well.

steam name: mrcheapy

ingame name: Josh

TS3: : mrcheapy

forum name: mrcheapy

Timezone : UTC -6 {CST]

Role: Logistics, Guard

steam name: mrcheapy

ingame name: Josh

TS3: : mrcheapy

forum name: mrcheapy

Timezone : UTC -6 {CST]

Role: Logistics' date=' Guard

[/quote']

I have added you, please add your available times in the other docs at the bottom of the page.

Come on folks, there are 19 people on the Google Document that haven't yet put their availability into the boxes.

Go to the first post, look at the Employees > Resources section and fill in your details about time into both Availability and Preference.

We haven't got much time left to determine a solid team for this weekend.

Vulwulf

Its exciting to see that this is finally happening! And it turns out you guys are doing it on the server I usually play on. My buddy and I might head down from the north and check it out tomorrow. Will you post a more precise location, or should you be pretty easy to find near the airfield?

Also, you said to approach with gun down. That works, but how quickly should we approach you? Im not sure if you can see that a gun is down when your running. Is there any signal you can give us that we are ok to move in? I'm a little more worried about snipers and bandits a little outside the perimeter picking people off as they come and go. I'd like to get to your safety quickly, but sure would hate to get picked off by one of the guards by mistake because I was moving too fast.

Looking forward to it! Hope this works!

Its exciting to see that this is finally happening! And it turns out you guys are doing it on the server I usually play on. My buddy and I might head down from the north and check it out tomorrow. Will you post a more precise location' date=' or should you be pretty easy to find near the airfield?

Also, you said to approach with gun down. That works, but how quickly should we approach you? Im not sure if you can see that a gun is down when your running. Is there any signal you can give us that we are ok to move in? I'm a little more worried about snipers and bandits a little outside the perimeter picking people off as they come and go. I'd like to get to your safety quickly, but sure would hate to get picked off by one of the guards by mistake because I was moving too fast.

[/quote']

It is at the Balota Medical Camp.

Goood to see this taking real shape. Good luck guys

You're still quite welcome to be a part of this' date=' Victor. We wouldn't have done it without your thread, and we could use your experience, especially in these early days.

[hr']

Its exciting to see that this is finally happening! And it turns out you guys are doing it on the server I usually play on. My buddy and I might head down from the north and check it out tomorrow. Will you post a more precise location' date=' or should you be pretty easy to find near the airfield?

[/quote']

I think you can tell when it's down even if you're running. Even if not, one guy approaching at speed isn't exactly the biggest threat to an armed camp of close to a dozen guards, so just slow down before you hit the perimeter so that we can see that the gun is down. If it's you and six of your closest friends running towards us at the same time, though, then we might be a smidge more twitchy.

I step away from my counter parts and would like to know would you trade with bandits because i see this as a great way to to get rid of loot i cant carry

I step away from my counter parts and would like to know would you trade with bandits because i see this as a great way to to get rid of loot i cant carry

My guess is, as long as you aren't and haven't shown any hostile actions against the trading post then they will trade with you just like anyone else.

My guess is' date=' as long as you aren't and haven't shown any hostile actions against the trading post then they will trade with you just like anyone else.

[/quote']

That. If you follow our rules we'll let you in.

It's possible that we could have a tent at the front where anyone with really low humanity (detected via heartbeat) might have to leave their weapons at the door, though that's been discussed as a ground rule for everyone. Depends on how everything goes.

I actually like the idea of checking weapons in tents. I'm fairly paranoid. The only issue I see is theft. It would be hard to stop someone from grabbing everything in the tent and just logging. Just a thought. It would be great if you guys could figure something out. Maybe after Rocket figures out a good way for a players body to linger if they disconnect or something similar.

I personally feel this would be an amazing addition to the game if implemented correctly. :)

I do suggest you have at the very least one Overwatch guard with a good sniper rifle (M107/AS50/DMR) watching the camp from a stealthy location at all times so that if any funny business goes on he can quickly take out the perpetrator.

Not to mention if the camp gets steamrolled by a group of bandits Overwatch can take them out while they're looting.

I personally feel this would be an amazing addition to the game if implemented correctly. :)

I do suggest you have at the very least one Overwatch guard with a good sniper rifle (M107/AS50/DMR) watching the camp from a stealthy location at all times so that if any funny business goes on he can quickly take out the perpetrator.

Not to mention if the camp gets steamrolled by a group of bandits Overwatch can take them out while they're looting.

One of the points of the location, is that it's quite difficult to get a raised position to overlook the area with a sniper rifle.

One of the points of the location' date=' is that it's quite difficult to get a raised position to overlook the area with a sniper rifle.

[/quote']

Also, who said that we aren't doing that? *Evil grin*

While that's true, there's quite a few areas of open space around the forest where the camp is that can be monitored by sentries in case any suspiciously large groups approach.

And while the camp itself may be well defended, the area around it will not be, and rest assured there will be at least a few bandits waiting to ambush approaching players before they can reach the camp.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out...I wish you guys the best of luck!

While that's true' date=' there's quite a few areas of open space around the forest where the camp is that can be monitored by sentries in case any suspiciously large groups approach.

And while the camp itself may be well defended, the area around it will not be, and rest assured there will be at least a few bandits waiting to ambush approaching players before they can reach the camp.

[/quote']

We do plan on patrols, snipers, and/or some overwatch around the perimeter to ensure that our customers have a large enough area to "disappear" into and out of.

We do plan on patrols' date=' snipers, and/or some overwatch around the perimeter to ensure that our customers have a large enough area to "disappear" into and out of.

[/quote']

Thats great to hear. I think you chose a good spot for the first run, at least. You can adjust future sights based on how this goes down.

We do plan on patrols' date=' snipers, and/or some overwatch around the perimeter to ensure that our customers have a large enough area to "disappear" into and out of.

[/quote']

Thats great to hear. I think you chose a good spot for the first run, at least. You can adjust future sights based on how this goes down.

That's the intention. Perhaps we should fraps the whole thing?

Would you care to join' date=' Br1mley?

[/quote']

Thanks, but I would rather partake than assist in the set up. If you know I'm there though and there's an attack or something I can help with let me know and I will. I just can't really commit any time. I'm looking forward to coming by though. I also plan on frapsing my trip down and my experiences there. Afterwords, if you guys want, I can probably share the footage with you.