Publik

Freeside Trading Co.

so my self and 2 others would like to join up with you guys in freeside.

we are all real life military and have alot of ingame time. over 600 hrs combined game time.

our names in game are Turbo/Shoraki and Blair......

Plus i already have 2 servers going and i would be willing to change the name on seattle 104 for the good of the group.

we are all real life military and have alot of ingame time. over 600 hrs combined game time.

Plus i already have 2 servers going and i would be willing to change the name on seattle 104 for the good of the group.

Sounds quite nice. Please post all of your relevant information (see the OP) so that you can be properly added.

my steam name is turboEJ20

as for my role i have saitek x52 flight sticks for flying. i have over 300 sim hrs with aircraft and about 12 total hrs of flying oh-58D kiowa's in afghanistan on test flights.

i can also do any other role givin.

my name in game is turbo. TS3 will be turbo. im in mtn time zone. i work from 0630-1700 but play during breakfast and lunch. once i get home im on till 2300.

M107

FN FAL

45. REVOLVER

CAMO

many many kills at over 1000 meters while still or moving.

i can train marksmen as well. another way to check my marksmen skill is on BF3stats.com then go to xbox and type my live name XxTurboEJ20xX. my kill is 1505m on kharg island.

thanks you for your consideration

ps the other guys will do this tomorrow as well

I wish you the best of luck with this idea. I will not be able to help on a regular basis and I do not have a working mic but if there is any other way I can assist I will help.

Freesides official trading post (website) is now under construction. Please stay tuned for more information.

Completion - 60%

Just added Country Flags for your Avatar.

i can train marksmen as well. another way to check my marksmen skill is on BF3stats.com then go to xbox and type my live name XxTurboEJ20xX. my kill is 1505m on kharg island.

All sounds very nice, but I just gotta say one thing.

Please don't link your BF3 stats to prove your worth as an ArmA player, and if you decide to do so anyway, then for the love of all that's good, don't link your Console stats? :P

I don't doubt that you could make a 1500 meter kill in BF3, and frankly I'd consider it a pretty good job for a stick-jockey, but BF3 has zero to do with ArmA, and I think you know that :P

Freeside having an official home server will do leaps and bounds for us. I can think of two different occasions in as many days that are key reasons that we need a server. I even considered coughing up some dough for one myself.

Forum Categories Complete

Application Form Complete

Freeside Trading Co. Official Website

Great job bud!

Great job Cori! I have signed up I think the design is great, I hope for more members on the website in the future.

Great! I am happy that you are happy about the forums. It will get better in the next coming days.

I have read the first post and the newest few pages as well as checked out the website, but I do not see anything about whether or not the service is currently open to use.

I made an account on the forum to see if there were any sections blocked to guests, but I did not see anything. Can I make threads in the trading section? Is the service at a usable point where trades can be safely conducted already? I would very much like to come see the base / use the service / possibly help out on occasion if everything is in working order. I have a few things that I would really like to try to get from someone in the community if anyone has them.

Wolfgang, it's not quite in a state of permanence yet.

Still in the trial run phase.

However, as one might glean from the threads, it's also moving forward at a decent pace, what with a website now being set up, and a server being on the way.

There's committed people on the project, and it's looking bright ahead :)

No Kurk, thank you. :P

Freeside Trading Co. is looking for forum suggestions. Register on the website and help make Freeside an enjoyable place to visit.

You may find the thread for suggestions here.

Well everything sounds quite nice and I would love to see something like this actually in the game. Even if it is attacked by bandits on a regular basis, as I am sure it will be, once it is fully started up it will surely be able to rally enough defenders to keep it running and provide lots of fun and excitement to many people.

As such, I would love to donate some weapons to the group for guard use. I can give you a few M249 SAWs, a few M14s, some M107s, and maybe a bit more. I would love to see this flourish and with some proper guns hopefully the guards can defend everyone.

If you guys would like the weapons have someone message me on the forums and we can set up a spot to meet.

Wolfgang, you are a wonderful man. We could use all the help we can get.

Thanks,

Cori

Thanks. I will need to wait until more of my group is online to make sure the rest are fine with the idea but so far most are, and we have a bit of a surplus from crashed helicopters. We just take the jeep out and drive along a path we have marked out and loot em as we find em. Load it into the jeep, and dump it in our tents.

Anyway yea, so I can get you the gear tonight maybe or if not then tomorrow sometime hopefully. Whenever you have the people on to take all of it and we have the people on to take it all to wherever meeting spot is decided on.

Well, don't worry yet mate. Keep your gear until we have a server setup and such.

Yeah, honestly we're all better off with you holding on to it until something more permanent has been set up.