Publik

Freeside Trading Co.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now I gotta hide mah crap for a whole day :(

Isn't there anyone to trade with?

A reminder! Anyone with [FTC] or {FTC} tags in their actual name' date=' IE visible from the lobby, does [i']not have a valid tag! Valid tags are managed by squad.xml usage, so they do not appear from the lobby. The tag is also appended at the end of the player's name.

Example:

"Publik [FTC]" is valid, but only if it lists "Publik" on the player list.

"{FTC} Publik" or "[FTC] Publik" is always invalid, and if the player list reads "Publik [FTC]", it is not valid.

So Basically each player needs to add the squad.xml custom to thr game yes ?

Can you or anyone know about this post how to do that on the website it self since we're not familiar how to do that :/

I'll be there tomorrow to lend sniper support. Yesterday and today I've worked late, I guess it was kind of a blessing I missed yesterdays Op...even though I was still ticked off that I missed it.

At least the AS50 is safe and I'll probably be on extremely late tonight since I'm off Sundays. So if any groups need sniper cover, give me a shout on Steam. I'll probably be getting on TS/Mumble soon to see what everyone is up to. I need more footage too =P I only have one kind of long car ride to edit, but it was a lulfest, should make for a good video.

Yo, there is a hacker that mined the hangars. We were exploring and near the warehouses and blew up.

Can you or anyone know about this post how to do that on the website it self since we're not familiar how to do that :/

Please see this topic for instructions on that.

M4A1 CCO SD and DMR.

Looking for a Ghillie suit and Bizon mags. Anyone interested?

For more exposure' date=' I'd recommend you to make a post either here or here about this (if you haven't done so already). :)

Yo' date=' there is a hacker that mined the hangars. We were exploring and near the warehouses and blew up.

[/quote']

Whoa, really? Must be the same guys that busted us last time.

Anyways sorry to hear mate, hope you get your stuff back. :(

What jobs do your mercs do? Decided to learn a bit more before applying :) .

Yo' date=' there is a hacker that mined the hangars. We were exploring and near the warehouses and blew up.

[/quote']

Whoa, really? Must be the same guys that busted us last time.

Anyways sorry to hear mate, hope you get your stuff back. :(

It's not big deal, we hid our stuff and brought only axes and pistols. I'm glad we found that out before you guys got your buttholes blown off.

I'm hoping you guys still hold tomorrow's trade on Seattle 64, I have tons of good stuff stashed on that server.

What jobs do your mercs do? Decided to learn a bit more before applying :) .

Mercs will eventually function as hired guns.

Some bandit kill you?

Hire a Merc and have some help taking revenge.

I don't think we're quite ready for fulfilling that yet though.

Just like DayZ, we're kinda still in Alpha state :)

Please see this topic for instructions on that.

Thankyou but

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

I am a Member as well for the co. :s

I will look into the permission problem tonight. Identify and fix the problem. :)

I will look into the permission problem tonight. Identify and fix the problem. :)

okie dokie :D

Pretty much just paste the link for the xml into your profile. Once you've done that and we've added you to the xml' date=' you'll have the [FTC'] appended to your name once in-game.

As it stands, I've only been adding people I've worked with or have seen do good for the company, but the others in Command have access to the xml as well. Think of it as a full membership or trusted membership list, or something along those lines.

For tomorrow's op, I'm feeling like catching that hacker. If we go to S64, I need somewhere safe (probably on S104) to leave my gear so I can fraps safely. It might also be good to use tomorrow to set up a permanent base somewhere on our server where we can leave stuff.

For future reference, please (if you can) have someone fraps each event. That way we can not only catch the d-bags that piss on our parade, but we can also use it for historical purposes.

I think I might use that RAMDisk thing with Fraps; that might alleviate some of the fps hit fraps causes.

For tomorrow's op' date=' I'm feeling like catching that hacker. If we go to S64, I need somewhere safe (probably on S104) to leave my gear so I can fraps safely. It might also be good to use tomorrow to set up a permanent base somewhere on our server where we can leave stuff.

[/quote']

Threw a (crappy but viable) scavenging party not long ago on S104 to find stuff for our main server, posted about it on our forums. Going to be going at it again tomorrow around the same time if not earlier to see if we come across any vehicles to repair for our home base.

Do we have anything at all for S104 or is it a fresh start pretty much?

For tomorrow's op' date=' I'm feeling like catching that hacker. If we go to S64, I need somewhere safe (probably on S104) to leave my gear so I can fraps safely. It might also be good to use tomorrow to set up a permanent base somewhere on our server where we can leave stuff.

[/quote']

Threw a (crappy but viable) scavenging party not long ago on S104 to find stuff for our main server, posted about it on our forums. Going to be going at it again tomorrow around the same time if not earlier to see if we come across any vehicles to repair for our home base.

We've got a motorcycle the last I checked. Someone parked it by NW airfield and Youshi got run over (poor Youshi). For shame, Santa.

Then again, we don't really have anything on '64 either... With the hacker rampaging through it for the past 2 days I vote ditch it and make the transition to '104. We've got a friendly server admin who can lord over the logs for hackers, it's a pretty 60 man server, and we were going to do that anyways.

[/quote']

I see :D

So its already 1/7 here for you guys its tomorrow and for us its tonight midnight.

looking forward to it :) got my newly found Barret ready :P

hope there wont be any tards with hacks to ruin the session. . .:(

I have Fraps Ready on all occasions when we play so i can capture some if it comes to it :)(HDD space restrictions :/)

We've got a motorcycle the last I checked. Someone parked it by NW airfield and Youshi got run over (poor Youshi). For shame' date=' Santa.

Then again, we don't really have anything on '64 either... With the hacker rampaging through it for the past 2 days I vote ditch it and make the transition to '104. We've got a friendly server admin who can lord over the logs for hackers, it's a pretty 60 man server, and we were going to do that anyways.

[/quote']

Well then, I thought they would have done this weekend on 104 for sure once I saw it was under the Freeside Co. Banner. It seems like a lot of people have set up some tents (AJBob specifically) on S64, he was trying to get stuff out of it last I heard.

If tomorrow runs on S104 I'll for sure be on a majority of the day before, during, and after the event looking for some vehicles and tents. Heres hoping I get lucky and find us something good.

Welp for tonight time to get back to my programming courses,

I hope it is on S64 tomorrow, I too have saved tons of stuff to trade.

I hope it is on S64 tomorrow' date=' I too have saved tons of stuff to trade.

[/quote']

Didnt the 64 got nuked by a hacker on the last session ? :-/

I hope it is on S64 tomorrow' date=' I too have saved tons of stuff to trade.

[/quote']

Yeah, S64 is kind of unsafe...

When are you guys doing the next trade? I would really like to make a trade, I put an application up on your forums. I think this is one of the better ideas I've seen, and I may be able to (with my buddy if he's interested) work for you guys for a couple weeks. as I am currently on vacation from a trade school for three weeks, but after that I can only get access to my computer saturday and sunday. Anyway, if you guys want any more info just ask. I'm going to be watching this thread as much as I can.

When are you guys doing the next trade? I would really like to make a trade' date=' I put an application up on your forums. I think this is one of the better ideas I've seen, and I may be able to (with my buddy if he's interested) work for you guys for a couple weeks. as I am currently on vacation from a trade school for three weeks, but after that I can only get access to my computer saturday and sunday. Anyway, if you guys want any more info just ask. I'm going to be watching this thread as much as I can.

[/quote']

For updates on upcoming evetns, please see the OP of this thread. Alternatively, see this thread (should always have the latest info).

I'll be ready and able for today and as you guys know, I pretty much always have Fraps running. If there was no footage to be had, I just delete the record. But if something eventful, funny or in the case of the hacker, serious pops up it's already on my HD.

I really want to get some footage for/from our OPs and perhaps put together a FS montage/intro video. But that does require a bit of good footage (not just us hanging around in a hanger ;P) Plus considering all I have is a sniper, idk how much 'good' footage I can get on a hill.